PDA

View Full Version : Jaques Boston

galag
06-20-2006, 03:03 AM
Hello Gentlemen and Ladies,

My first post and it is for information. I finally got up the courage to go to Jaques last Friday, June 16. I arrived there rather late, almost closing time. I saw a most amazing looking Asian girl in white trousers, three quarter length. She said hello to me and I did the same but I did not get a conversation going with her as she was talking with her friends and I did not feel comfortable intruding.

Obviously I am kicking myself at the moment. If anyone can id her, I would be most appreciative.

As an added note, I have never been with Transsexual girl before, but have had a hankering to get to know them recently.

Thank you for any information that may be forthcoming.

ezed
06-20-2006, 06:14 AM
Hello Gentlemen and Ladies,

My first post and it is for information. I finally got up the courage to go to Jaques last Friday, June 16. I arrived there rather late, almost closing time. I saw a most amazing looking Asian girl in white trousers, three quarter length. She said hello to me and I did the same but I did not get a conversation going with her as she was talking with her friends and I did not feel comfortable intruding.

Obviously I am kicking myself at the moment. If anyone can id her, I would be most appreciative.

As an added note, I have never been with Transsexual girl before, but have had a hankering to get to know them recently.

Thank you for any information that may be forthcoming.

Was this her?

If so it's Alexis, she is a nice girl. She's on eros Boston.

scroller
06-20-2006, 08:06 AM
I loved Jaques the one time i went. Sort of kicking myself i didn't go more, until right before i moved away from boston.

galag
06-20-2006, 11:56 AM
[/quote]

Was this her?

If so it's Alexis, she is a nice girl. She's on eros Boston.[/quote]

I am not sure about the face. Could be the picture and real face are a little different. Might give her a call amd find out.

Thanks for the info.

galag
06-20-2006, 11:58 AM
Why didn't you use your camera phone to get a simple picture of her? Funny enough, I'm from that area and never even been to these places you speak of.

What's the dress code?

Casual dress code. I was in jeans and shirt.