PDA

View Full Version : Black Tgirls Freak Week!!!

GroobySteven
01-31-2014, 01:20 PM
Sometimes all the freaky girls come in one update - and this seems to be one of them. We show the widest range of black transgenders to suit all types and this week's include:

Ariel Mandingo from Chicago: "Confidence means everything to me. When I walk in any room/environment I own it. Sexually I am a complete versatile girl. Love getting a long, deep, hard pounding just as much as I like delivering one."

Dakota Dixie from Kanas City. "St. Louis native Dakotah Dixie is a girl who is always ready. She stayed hard through the entire shoot and, she accidentally came during the first set video. After her first cumshot she was ready to go on and continue with the second set, and she got off another load."

Giselle from Colombia, SC. She'a a submissive girl who liked nothing more than a hard banging up the booty! This is her first hardcore.

Kendra LaBelle from Los Angeles - came to the shoot even earlier in transition than Buddy Wood had thought - but once ready done a good shoot and could barely contain herself from popping.

Monica from Ft.Lauderdale - almost a breath of normality with one of our site regulars, Monica.

Piper LaPipe from Dallas, TX - Good God, if you like them freaky! Check out the size of the balls. "Im very dominate by nature, plus I have a nice soft apple bottom and full juicy lips. I'm open minded and ready to give you horny guys the time of your life!"

Ben in LA
01-31-2014, 03:07 PM
The vanilla scoop with the red hair in the hardcore...mmm...

jack_2
01-31-2014, 04:59 PM
:confused::confused::confused:

fat, little cocks...

GroobySteven
01-31-2014, 06:06 PM
:confused::confused::confused:

fat, little cocks...

Welcome to the forum, Fat Little Cock!

Kevin Dong
01-31-2014, 08:27 PM
Welcome to the forum, Fat Little Cock!

lol'd hard. Will come back and read again.

sdc1989
02-02-2014, 07:54 AM
Great post, especially the first and fourth girls!