PDA

View Full Version : Yes it is true...

AllanahStarrNYC
06-19-2006, 09:23 AM
I KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE BOYS AND THE BOOZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trogdor
06-19-2006, 09:45 AM
NOW TELL ME WHERE TO FIND THE GIRLZ!!!!!!!!!! :idea:

Deepdarkfucker
06-19-2006, 07:27 PM
Now, where can I find you or beat so you can find me????

hondarobot
06-19-2006, 08:49 PM
This has got to be one of the most "off the wall" threads recently here.

What in the world is that bizarre lens flare thing going on in the second picture? It looks like the guy is blowing smoke rings at Allanah's face.

And Romeo, you could at least provide a translation to what you guys are talking about. Eh, my head hurts from writers block right now.

But Allanah looks fantastic, as always, of course.

:)

AllanahStarrNYC
06-20-2006, 06:01 AM
Thanks Mr. H

and whatever they are saying- could me something nice or not nice. I don't think that Romeo fella is very fond of me.

Can't please everyone u know :)

hwbs
06-20-2006, 06:34 AM
drinks on allanah on saturday :D

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-20-2006, 08:46 AM
and I thought chef's crackwhore thread was bizarre

hondarobot
06-20-2006, 03:37 PM
Well, I've thought Romeo was a good guy ever since he posted the infamous Sherlock Richter and Danielle Watson picture. That was funny. I don't have any idea why this other guy would post just to say he "didn't like" Allanah.

This place can get pretty melodramatic at times.

Juvemerda does have an interesting avatar, though. I have no idea who it is, it may be him I suppose, but it reminds me of the Mexican Bee guy from the Simpsons for some reason.

hondarobot
06-20-2006, 07:22 PM
Well, I've thought Romeo was a good guy

Huh? And now I'm a bad guy?
Please read one more time my reply and let me know where I have disrespected Allanah or said something negative about her.
I've laughed not at her but at the way Juvemerda has expressed his opinion (and if u don't speak italian u can't understand that is funny)

Juvemerda does have an interesting avatar, though. I have no idea who it is, it may be him I suppose, but it reminds me of the Mexican Bee guy from the Simpsons for some reason

He's Moreno the most hated referee in Italy
http://www.studenti.it/games/moreno/

No, I don't think you're a bad guy. I was saying that I thought you were a good guy, in my opinion.

That's the bad thing about the internet, things get kinda murky communication wise sometimes.

And I'm not saying the internet is "bad". . .

Hehe :)

AllanahStarrNYC
06-20-2006, 07:26 PM
romeo

if u were nice-
u would of said what he was saying

u have talked shit about me on other boards- and i don't give a fuck

BUT DON'T COME IN MY HOUSE and behave like as ass

that goes to the other one too- being slick and talking shit about me in italian slang.

PUNK
two steps away from a banning

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-20-2006, 08:09 PM
Ok here u are the translation:
He said that he doesn't like u at all.
I laughed at it not for what he said but for the way he said it (he used an italian slang of south Italy).
Then I replied "Why don't u translate it?"
Juvemerda: "Because I don't know how to translate it in English..."

...and to Allannah sometimes I agree with your posts sometimes not, like with everyone else ...that's all :shrug

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

what he typed in reply to you was:
Believe me, not sò how it is written in American. ...se say you it their I confirm it. It is me too disagreeable

whats funny about it all is that spelling is a universal issue, because some of those words he typed make no sense

khelendross
06-20-2006, 08:46 PM
Hey I love your pics and your site and i'm a huge fan i was just posting about how to find you and 3 others just now lol...would it be allot to ask for you to possible email me in your free time? Not sure which email I should send to if you want me to email first.

hondarobot
06-20-2006, 09:12 PM
No, I don't think you're a bad guy. I was saying that I thought you were a good guy, in my opinion.

That's the bad thing about the internet, things get kinda murky communication wise sometimes.

And I'm not saying the internet is "bad". . .

Hehe :)

Thanks for the clarification Honda and sorry for the misunderstanding :wink:

Well, I don't think you should give grief to Allanah (or any of the girls, of course). I've gotten stuck in the middle of things many times on this forum, and miscommunications have caused me a lot of head aches.

As I've posted elsewhere, it's just a forum. If people would just be polite to each other, it would be a lot more interesting here (as it has in the past).

And I bet a lot more girls would post more often.

AllanahStarrNYC
06-20-2006, 10:42 PM
First off- Romeo no that was not directed at you. If I really wanted you gone-then you'd be gone.

And, yes I know for a fact you have bad mouthed me on other places. And as I said I could care LESS. Because your opinions are insignificant to me.

k- thanks for the complimentary note and my email is allanah@shemaleexotica.com

PS . Now it's down to two pages and you're gone from it :)

hondarobot
06-21-2006, 04:36 PM

No doubt. Pretty soon threads are gonna start derailing in the middle of the original post. Hehe.

:)

PS- check yourrrr email, babe, when ya get a chance.

romeo
06-22-2006, 01:17 PM
I didn't noticed this one

Hehe....I see that u can't reply without attacking who has a different opinion,deleting posts and banning people.
The replies that u have deleted demonstrates that u're absolutely wrong about me.
So why don't u just admit it instead of keep going attacking me?
Maybe a lack of humility?

Because your opinions are insignificant to me. Aww...You're so sweet....I love u too.....

AllanahStarrNYC
06-22-2006, 01:54 PM
Oh Yes I am the all mighty tyrant and bitch-

:roll: get over it- think what u like and now you are free to go bad mouth me some more. have a nice day.

romeo
06-22-2006, 03:06 PM
mpfff :| ...it's like talking to a wall :banghead ....just discouraging and useless..bye bye
The End.