PDA

View Full Version : Going to be in Los Angeles For the Tranny Awards

Pikachu2011
01-30-2014, 12:21 PM
I am going to be in Los Angeles from February 15-19 for the Tranny Awards. I already bought the tickets. I have a couple of things I need to know.

What time should I arrive at the Theater. I kind Of figured that the Award show will be formal will dress shirt and Black dress pants be alright for the Award show and for the After Party is it going to be Casual wear(ex: sports Jerseys and jeans).

Will TGirl Tuesday still be as Scheduled at HMLB on Tuesday.

I hope the Tranny Awards will be exciting as it sounds like.

GroobySteven
01-30-2014, 12:35 PM
I am going to be in Los Angeles from February 15-19 for the Tranny Awards. I already bought the tickets. I have a couple of things I need to know.

What time should I arrive at the Theater. I kind Of figured that the Award show will be formal will dress shirt and Black dress pants be alright for the Award show and for the After Party is it going to be Casual wear(ex: sports Jerseys and jeans).

Will TGirl Tuesday still be as Scheduled at HMLB on Tuesday.

I hope the Tranny Awards will be exciting as it sounds like.

We'll be doing a cocktail hour before the show on the night. Watch this space for exact times but it may be a good way to meet some of the girls and say hi before.
I'd probably say for the afterparty, you don't want to wear sports clothes as it's still in LA/Hollywood and all the girls will be looking fabulous. Jeans, shirts, etc. would probably be better but then again, all depends on your "look".

Thanks

Ben in LA
01-30-2014, 04:00 PM
And yes, Tuesday night at Hamburger Mary's Long Beach will be going on. Who knows? Maybe some of the girls still in town might head down.

I plan on arriving early as well; even though I wasn't "late" last year I still could've been there earlier. I blame myself for not buying extra batteries.

As for the awards and afterparty being exciting? Hell yes.

Pikachu2011
01-31-2014, 11:07 AM
So basically casual for the After Party. I don't mind, better then wearing a chefs coat like I do at work everyday.

What time should I be in Glendale for the Cocktail hour? Is Los Angeles Traffic a little bit better on a Sunday Night compared to other days of the week, I've driven in Los Angeles before but not on Weekends.

Pikachu2011
01-31-2014, 11:09 AM
That's good to hear that TGirl Tuesdays will still be as Scheduled. I was at HMLB in April and had a blast. I know that HM moved a couple miles from the old place. It should be an nice send off from California before I go back to Nebraska.

BBaggins06
01-31-2014, 04:03 PM
We'll be doing a cocktail hour before the show on the night. Watch this space for exact times but it may be a good way to meet some of the girls and say hi before.
I'd probably say for the afterparty, you don't want to wear sports clothes as it's still in LA/Hollywood and all the girls will be looking fabulous. Jeans, shirts, etc. would probably be better but then again, all depends on your "look".

Thanks

I'm going to wear a wifebeater, cargo shorts & flip-flops w/long white socks and tell everyone that I'm Dino Velvet. ;)

Tina Francis
01-31-2014, 06:15 PM
I'm going to wear a wifebeater, cargo shorts & flip-flops w/long white socks and tell everyone that I'm Dino Velvet. ;)

...And don't forget to have a burrito in your hand...