PDA

View Full Version : Cumshot inconsistency

poopoo
01-29-2014, 10:36 PM
I've noticed over the years some t-girls seem to go through phases? like when bailey jay first come onto the scene she never really ejaculated, then she started to cum quite a bit but now her videos have gone back to her orgasming and not really ejaculating,

same goes for ashley george (now jordan) she never used to ejaculated but now seems to cum copious amounts, as with honey foxxx's new video.. huge cumshot where she never really used to cum that much before, i'm just interested in the matter and what it could be? hormones and what not

theone1982
01-30-2014, 08:09 AM
It has to do with the amount of hormones being taken, or how many times they've already cum.

Robert66
01-30-2014, 09:56 AM
Those damn hormones! Yes, they do make a TS more feminine. Softer skin, thicker hair, less facial hair and even budding breasts, but the downside is they affect the equipment down below. When my girlfriend is taking them, although her erections are not affected, the amount of cum is! And being a cum-lover I don't like it! Fortunately she will only go on the hormones for about a month (prolonged use can be dangerous), and within a few days off them, her pumping ability is back to normal.

EvaCassini
01-30-2014, 06:48 PM
I can't speak for other girls, but I can for hormones and myself.

HRT effects every tgirl very differently.

It all depends on age, type of hormones, and ones genetics.

I have been on hormones for 4 years, and have no problem at all getting hard, staying hard, and I have no trouble shooting huge loads. Also, my girlfriend, Jamie French, has been on hormones for about 3 years and can still get hard and cum a lot.

Everyone is different. So, the effects will indeed be different.

Robert66
01-30-2014, 10:31 PM

I have been on hormones for 4 years, and have no problem at all getting hard, staying hard, and I have no trouble shooting huge loads. Also, my girlfriend, Jamie French, has been on hormones for about 3 years and can still get hard and cum a lot.

Eva! You are spot on of course - everyone is different. All I can say now is I'm in love with you! A gorgeous ts on hormones who still shoots huge loads. That to me is paradise.

poopoo
01-31-2014, 10:30 PM

Thanks for clearing that up Eva!

ganky142
03-04-2014, 05:22 AM

HUGE LOADS is correct. An average cum load for Eva is like 7 - 9 shots.

michelle28bc1
03-04-2014, 09:27 PM
Hormones really affect us a lot, if I take too much hormones I will have lesser sex drive and have difficulty to get hard or maintain hard. You can't take too much or too less, you just have to find the right amount and it's different for everyone.

mrtrebus
03-04-2014, 11:38 PM
same goes for ashley george (now jordan) she never used to ejaculated but now seems to cum copious amounts, as with honey foxxx's new video.. huge cumshot where she never really used to cum that much before, i'm just interested in the matter and what it could be? hormones and what not
I want to see this scene! :banana:

youngblood61
03-05-2014, 12:51 AM
HUGE LOADS is correct. An average cum load for Eva is like 7 - 9 shots.That is huge!

crystalsopen
03-05-2014, 10:43 PM
HUGE LOADS is correct. An average cum load for Eva is like 7 - 9 shots.
Eva is very impressive in person!
Personally,
My cum-shots tend to be a smaller in size, but getting hard is no problem.