PDA

View Full Version : I am in heaven!! Harvey's now has fresh donuts!!

Tashajones
01-27-2014, 06:21 PM
I know you poor suckers in the States do not have the pleasure of getting Harvey's down there. It is a wonderful hamburger place here in Canada that makes the best burgers. Fresh toppings and tasty treats.

I was on a chicken, rice and salsa diet before my shoot with Kevin Dong. So I was trying to stay away from fast food. But when I was in Ottawa and was starving I thought I would get a chicken wrap. That is healthy right. I walk in and all I smell is cinnamon. My lips twitched, belly screamed at me I knew I was about to be naughty! As I turned the corner there it is was. A huge sign saying that they now offered fresh homemade donuts. I must have looked like some crazy woman because I stood there for at least 1 minute fighting with myself to run before I cheated on my diet.

They offer 4 of those tasty yummys for only $1.69. I had to try. I mean I had been so good all week. OMG they were to die for. The best donuts I have ever eaten. But I was strong I only got 1 pack...everyday that I was in Ottawa :)

Needless to say after my shoots with Dong. The first place I ran to was harvey's (some how he knew that is what I would do) Picture this. I walked in with my camera makeup that had been spattered with cum and I had shaky knees from just getting my ass fucked off. But I did not care...I had waited for this all week!

I got myself a double cheese burger, poutine, lg diet and 3 boxes of those tasty little donuts with cinnamon topping. I could have died right then and been happy as a clam. I might have grabbed a couple more boxes to take home with me...if you must know

If you are in Canada. You have to try them :)
Thought I would share..hehe
:salad

runningdownthatdream
01-27-2014, 06:57 PM
Sad to hear that Harvey's is chasing after Tim Horton's.......they're a Canadian icon for burgers and should focus on beating out all those upstart over-priced 'boutique' burger joints instead of pushing donuts!

Tashajones
01-27-2014, 07:06 PM
I feel different. I do love Tim Hortons. But I have found that they are not as fresh anymore. Most locations in Halifax have there donuts shipped in which to me is not as good as being made on location.

I also love when restaurants offer different things. Harvey's still has the best burgers but to offer donuts so you can get your dessert rather then having to go some place else is very convenient.

runningdownthatdream
01-27-2014, 07:15 PM
I feel different. I do love Tim Hortons. But I have found that they are not as fresh anymore. Most locations in Halifax have there donuts shipped in which to me is not as good as being made on location.

I also love when restaurants offer different things. Harvey's still has the best burgers but to offer donuts so you can get your dessert rather then having to go some place else is very convenient.

at least we agree about the burgers!

Changing topic for a sec, are you living in Toronto again?

Tashajones
01-27-2014, 07:29 PM
No I am living in Halifax. But I am traveling allot to Toronto/London