PDA

View Full Version : Bit of Help please in London

storemansteve
01-27-2014, 01:24 PM
I am headed to London early next month and really can't decide whom to see - previously I have seen a few Thai ladies were generally great and seen 3 Brazilians including the absolutely fabulously gorgeous Camila - the only one I would see again and again and again!
I am defintely leaaning towards seeing one of the ladies off London Ladyboys and the following are my thoughts:
Important things to me are DFK, OWO both ways, uncut, very feminine, slim and petite and very pretty (unsurprising list eh?) who likes and is very able to cum - other thoughts are that in the past I have only ever been active however having read various reviews on here it occurred to me that I might (though pretty unlikely) try being topped for the first time by anyone and anything so a hugely endowed lady like Honey would not be a great idea although she looks stunning and her reviews are great. I suppose seeing her and a less well endowed lady together may be fun though asHoney seems to like being topped and sounds gorgeous.
Any help on how to be prepared to be topped so there are no nasty surprises and it is comfortable would be much appreciated.
Thought on whom I should see would be really appreciated and I will be sure to review.

Prospero
01-27-2014, 01:55 PM
From the current stable of girls on London ladyboys I would go for Dada.

storemansteve
01-27-2014, 03:18 PM
many thanks