PDA

View Full Version : monster cock cuties

leticia_vent
01-26-2014, 12:55 AM
take a look, she is very cute. bt, in between her legs thats nt cute. thats a monster. does anyone knows her name. then, tell me..

leticia_vent
01-26-2014, 01:06 AM
no one can ID her. shame

seamonkey
01-26-2014, 01:37 AM
I think she has a prosthetic dick. You can tell by where she is holding her hand (at the seam), and the skin color is different above and below her hand. I may be wrong, but unless someone finds more photos that clearly show this is real, then I am assuming it's fake.

sucu
01-26-2014, 01:40 AM
no one can ID her. shame
http://www.hisparelax.com/kaina/

waldo pepper
01-26-2014, 02:10 AM
Agree it doesn't look right in pic. Also girl with that name but different pix and phone listed for Madrid on Taiakashemales and Distintas.net. Whatever. Wouldn't be the first time an ad on a Spanish site embellished the endowment.

leticia_vent: patience. It can take more than a couple of minutes for members to reply.

I think she has a prosthetic dick. You can tell by where she is holding her hand (at the seam), and the skin color is different above and below her hand. I may be wrong, but unless someone finds more photos that clearly show this is real, then I am assuming it's fake.

youngblood61
01-26-2014, 06:04 AM
Doesn't look real.

leticia_vent
01-26-2014, 06:14 PM
she is fake ah?

antfagasta
01-26-2014, 08:43 PM
She's known also like Zara in Italy. I read about a guy who has visited.
Well...he says the cock is basically almost the same that you can see in pics. Almost....a great cock anyway.

The face is slightly worn and aged, and she is a bit fatter than in the picture.
But remain a wonderful and "heavily" cocked shemale

ZELLGADISS
01-26-2014, 09:52 PM
She is Kaina, colombian.
I was with her, in Madrid.
Her cock is NOT fake, is really HUGE, super fat and around 9 inches long.
the problem is that she is very bottom and when she tries topping her cock is not really hard long time and she can not fuck you :(

Regards

youngblood61
01-27-2014, 04:51 AM
She is Kaina, colombian.
I was with her, in Madrid.
Her cock is NOT fake, is really HUGE, super fat and around 9 inches long.
the problem is that she is very bottom and when she tries topping her cock is not really hard long time and she can not fuck you :(

RegardsI'll take your word ZELLGADISS.