PDA

View Full Version : Horrible what happened to piladyboy model Apple

Ecstatic
01-25-2014, 11:00 PM
Apple Porter, one of our top models on www.piladyboy.com (http://www.piladyboy.com), was abducted, raped and beaten for several days by a real nasty piece of work. I don't want to go into much detail because it's private, but she was repeatedly raped by several guys, arm and shoulder broken, concussion, internal bleeding. Just horrible. I feel miserable about her situation, she's such a sweet girl. Why some people are so abusive and simply evil I don't know. I hope the police nail this bastard and his friends.

Anyway, the point of posting this is to ask that if any of you are moved to donate to help Apple with her hospital bills, please contact me and I can provide the contact info to send aid. Thank you.

Dino Velvet
01-25-2014, 11:07 PM
So sorry to hear that and best wishes for Apple's recovery. Such scum on this Earth that need to be flushed down a toilet. I've always loathed cowards that harm women.

TempestTS
01-25-2014, 11:49 PM
would love to give those bastards five minutes alone with the likes of Myself and Dino... I think there would be a decisive life altering effect on their disposition....

That being said it solves nothing in regard to her current situation... send me the info for sending her some help... alone we are all each just a single story - when we band together - its called the Future.

You know where to find me.

GroobySteven
01-26-2014, 12:06 AM
Email me the details and we'll see if we can throw some money in also.
Do you have a photo of her (from the site) ?

Prospero
01-26-2014, 12:18 AM
Disgusting.

Idt20082008"
01-26-2014, 12:40 AM
This is awful news, I hope she heals fully physically and mentally. Any man that abuses a woman is the biggest chicken shit coward, I hope they are caught and strung up by their balls. You can count me in as well Tempest....

bimale69
01-26-2014, 03:03 AM
would love to give those bastards five minutes alone with the likes of Myself and Dino... I think there would be a decisive life altering effect on their disposition....

That being said it solves nothing in regard to her current situation... send me the info for sending her some help... alone we are all each just a single story - when we band together - its called the Future.

I'll bring the chainsaw. Anyone who does that kind of shit to a trans woman like they did to apple deserves to go through hell before they get sent there.

wearboots4me
01-26-2014, 03:59 AM
Sorry to read that. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. I hope the guys who did it get a taste of their own medicine in jail.

Wanderer1
01-26-2014, 04:04 AM
It is horrible, poor Apple, she is in my prayers for a speedy recovery, and maybe the thugs that did this heinous act can get a taste of their own medicine, or at the very least, some serious prison time.

Ecstatic
01-26-2014, 04:22 AM
m,

Thanks Tempest. Email coming your way.

Email me the details and we'll see if we can throw some money in also.
Do you have a photo of her (from the site) ?

Steven, thanks. Email coming your way too. Here's a photo of Apple from the site.

http://fhg.piladyboy.com/preview/piladyboy-apple-porter453.jpg

This is awful news, I hope she heals fully physically and mentally. Any man that abuses a woman is the biggest chicken shit coward, I hope they are caught and strung up by their balls. You can count me in as well Tempest....

Thanks Idt20082008. I don't know you so no email, but I truly appreciate the thought. I'm looking for the best way to handle this. Her medical bills will mount and the only ones who have been able to help so far are me and her landlady, a very nice woman who dug into her meager savings to help.

And thanks Dino and everyone else as well.

BBaggins06
01-26-2014, 05:13 AM
Apple Porter, one of our top models on www.piladyboy.com (http://www.piladyboy.com), was abducted, raped and beaten for several days by a real nasty piece of work. I don't want to go into much detail because it's private, but she was repeatedly raped by several guys, arm and shoulder broken, concussion, internal bleeding. Just horrible. I feel miserable about her situation, she's such a sweet girl. Why some people are so abusive and simply evil I don't know. I hope the police nail this bastard and his friends.

Anyway, the point of posting this is to ask that if any of you are moved to donate to help Apple with her hospital bills, please contact me and I can provide the contact info to send aid. Thank you.

Maybe you can start a campaign on one of those fundraising sites on her behalf. indiegogo and gofundme are the ones who to mind right away. Best of luck to Apple in her recovery. My prayers go out to her ...

Ecstatic
01-26-2014, 06:04 AM
Maybe you can start a campaign on one of those fundraising sites on her behalf. indiegogo and gofundme are the ones who to mind right away. Best of luck to Apple in her recovery. My prayers go out to her ...

Good thought, I will look into it.

TempestTS
01-26-2014, 05:04 PM
Kicking this topic back up to the top so hopefully it will get a bit more attention and Apple will get a little more help.

To anyone helping or even extending good vibes and karma - THANK YOU - this industry and its fans have some of the most kind people Ive encountered.

And I cant forget to mention - Seanchai - you Sir are a class act all the way

nysprod
01-26-2014, 06:15 PM
Please PM me the iinfo and i'll donate...hope she makes a full and speedy recovery.

Ecstatic
01-26-2014, 07:19 PM
Thanks nysprod!

sosed
01-26-2014, 07:34 PM
I wish Apple all the best and quick recovery.

blackchubby38
01-26-2014, 07:46 PM
I'm sorry to hear about what happened to Apple and I want wish her the best in her recovery.

Ecstatic
01-30-2014, 07:34 PM
Follow up on Apple's condition: she's still in the hospital. She had surgery, which was successful, but still has no feeling in her arm. She has been vomiting blood, but is getting better. Her immediate need is for medicine, which she can't afford, and she needs to go home because the hospital stay costs are mounting. I have tried to reach out to S.T.R.A.P. (The Society of Transsexual Women in the Philippines) to see if they can help or direct any resources. If anyone wants to help, let me know. Apple tried setting up a PayPal account but has no bank account to link to it.

alyssaluxor
01-31-2014, 08:48 AM
Hi Ecstatic ohh my this is just so sad! I'm a member of STRAP do you want me to inform them about this? I can also inform Assoc of Trans Philippines and Ganda Filipinas about it if you like. In Cebu a Trans org COLORS is in there. Feel free to pm me if you like

Ecstatic
01-31-2014, 04:47 PM
Thank you Alyssa, PM coming your way!

PearlNLace
02-01-2014, 02:36 AM
Please PM me the info as well.

pstratton531
02-01-2014, 03:29 AM
I hope that she gets better soon. This is a tragedy.

holyshit
02-01-2014, 08:30 AM
I hope they get the bastard that did this. Hope she get better.

Those violent rapes better hope they don't meet me. I just hated when violence inflicted on women and ts.

talldudeil
02-01-2014, 08:41 AM
I can not imagine what was running in those guys minds, I hope she gets better soon. I work in Private Security so if you let me know where this happened I might have contacts there who can make these scum feel what she had to endure. Someone earlier said how could they do this to a trans woman, how could anyone do this to anyone else trans GG kids and even animals. I would love to put a bullet in both knee caps and groin after some serious beating and arm breaking. They deserve to die.

Ecstatic
02-01-2014, 06:01 PM
Please PM me the info as well.

Thanks, PM coming your way.

I can not imagine what was running in those guys minds, I hope she gets better soon. I work in Private Security so if you let me know where this happened I might have contacts there who can make these scum feel what she had to endure. Someone earlier said how could they do this to a trans woman, how could anyone do this to anyone else trans GG kids and even animals. I would love to put a bullet in both knee caps and groin after some serious beating and arm breaking. They deserve to die.

Well severely punished for sure. In situations like these, the Code of Hammurabi really applies if you take my meaning.

Apple is ready to leave the hospital, but in the Philippine system they expect payment on the spot and she doesn't have the money, so they tend to keep you longer and charge you more. So the victim is not only beaten, abused, and raped, but also has to pony up the medical expenses.

Ecstatic
02-05-2014, 12:33 AM
Update on Apple: She is out of the hospital and healing. She's struggling financially, but is getting by. She tells me the police have caught the perpetrator, but I don't have any more details at this time.

She profusely thanks everyone who helped, and my thanks as well.