PDA

View Full Version : Any of my fans going to the tranny awards?

Sasha Strokes
01-24-2014, 05:36 PM
hey guys I wanted to know were any of my supporters(fans) going to the tranny awards and I wanted to do something special for those who do come to support me and the show from the forums and etc.. Thinking of more ideas(like free stuff)... if any let me know im so excited Ill be in LA again its been a long time and Huge plus you get to see all the hot ladies and sexy male models mmmmm lol and p.s. sometimes the fans are sexier than models hehe xoxo :wiggle:

GroobySteven
01-24-2014, 05:42 PM
This fan will be there!

Also Sasha the second night we've an outside area with media backdrop and hopefully lighting for anyone who wants their photos taken with their fans!

Sasha Strokes
01-24-2014, 05:54 PM
This fan will be there!

Also Sasha the second night we've an outside area with media backdrop and hopefully lighting for anyone who wants their photos taken with their fans!

Is this the real Steven page I just saw something about someone dying name seanchai :( But Yea If it is I hope so! Cant wait to see you been long year working hard. Gonna have to get you a special goody bag for inviting me <3

GroobySteven
01-24-2014, 05:54 PM
Is this the real Steven page I just saw something about someone dying name seanchai :( But Yea If it is I hope so! Cant wait to see you been long year working hard. Gonna have to get you a special goody bag for inviting me <3

Yes this is Steven!
It was time for seanchai to retire anyway so he won't be missed.

Sasha Strokes
01-24-2014, 06:03 PM
Yes this is Steven!

OMG yay! okay and trust I fully understand because I had to let the old Sasha Strokes Go (Just Ready To Go To The Next Level) #Professional... A whole new Upgrade we shall say V2.0 hehe Gonna redo my site and etc! So making a change and letting old stuff go im sooo on the same page with you ;)

Ben in LA
01-24-2014, 06:22 PM
Yes this is Steven!
Sorta like Willie Escalade...

flabbybody
03-13-2014, 06:45 AM
gotta love the new Sasha pics gracing top of HA home page.
Can't decide which I like better, straight hair or the frizzy look.
I'll just keep gazing