PDA

View Full Version : post op nicky

scorpion
06-17-2006, 11:35 PM
yesterday afternon I was home again after some weeks on sea. I feel to take it easy.. so I start loocking at some of my DVD and videos. One of my favorite trannys I love to lock at is Nicky.
This time she dont turn mee on. WHY? I know she have been post op and that wath i see... even if she have a nice cock on my tapes / dvds i saw her pussy. This turns mee of. Offcourse Im glad four her. this is what she want.
But four mee... she dont attrackt mee anymore.
Offcourse Im glad over the TGs who done this if this is what they realy want... But I Love guys and girls whit penis.

lyren
06-30-2006, 11:33 PM
i just wanted to who is nicky ?

lyren
06-30-2006, 11:35 PM
i mean who is nicky

scorpion
07-01-2006, 01:07 AM
Here she is. earlier she have a nice big cock

idiot savant
07-01-2006, 01:45 AM
Me,personally,I see nothing wrong with her.Some seldom forget that a lot of people that are trangender want to to make the transition to female or vice versaWhile some comfortable with different stage of transition,some are not until it finally complete.To me she more perfect than ever.

dvda74
07-01-2006, 01:49 AM
Hey Scorpion, Bob's just posted a small never before seen set from before her surgery.

scorpion
07-01-2006, 01:52 AM
I understand you idiot savant. Offcourse Im happy four her but my ego miss the person she was earlier.
Easy to understand if you know i dont turn on girls whit pussy.

scorpion
07-01-2006, 01:57 AM
Thank you dvda74 . i was loocking four a pic like this also but could not find some fast enougt.
Oki see the diffrent. Someone think shes better now and someone think like mee.
But anyway thats hers life and I guess wee are al glad four her if she is happier now

BlueGoat
07-01-2006, 01:57 AM
Here she is. earlier she have a nice big cock

What like this?

She had a lovly smile
Picss From Vipweb.transsexuals

scorpion
07-01-2006, 02:10 AM
I know its sounds ego. But i which she never take this lovly cock away :(

idiot savant
07-01-2006, 03:41 AM
I understand(look where we at).I guess that I'm part of the small(very small) minority of people on here that admire that feminity of trangender women and not turn on by dicks or dick sizes.To get back on subject,you can tell on some of her videos, that she rather take it than give it.

eagleman12
07-01-2006, 08:52 AM
I understand(look where we at).I guess that I'm part of the small(very small) minority of people on here that admire that feminity of trangender women and not turn on by dicks or dick sizes.To get back on subject,you can tell on some of her videos, that she rather take it than give it.

I guess I am also in that small minority. I am booty and leg man plus the fact that the more femme the girl the hotter she is