PDA

View Full Version : Tranny Awards ROLL CALL

GroobySteven
01-22-2014, 10:32 AM
If I've missed you off, let me know and I'll add you to the list. These are confirmed attending as in have RSVP'd.

Models
Aaliyah
Acadia Veneer
Adrianna Lynn Rush
Amber Littlefeather
Asa Akira
Asia Hilton
Ava London
Bird Mountain
Carmen Moore
Chanel Couture
Chelsea Marie
Chelsea Poe
Christian XXX
Crona Valentine
Delia Delions
Doll
Domino Presley
Eva Cassini
Eva Lin
Foxxy
Gia Darling
Hazel Tucker
Jaqueline Braxton
Jamie French
Jamie Paige
Jane Marie
James Darling
Jessica Fox
Jessy Dubai
Joanna Jet
Jordan Jay
Karina Shiratori
Kelli Lox
Kelly Klamour
Kendra Sinclair
Khloe Hart
Kim Bella
Kimberly Monroe
Lina Cavalli
Madison (BDB)
Michelle Austin
Michelle Firestone
Morgan Bailey
Natassia Dreams
Nina Lawless
Penny Tyler
Ramon
Ramses Rodstein
Sarina Valentina
Sasha Strokes
Sienna Grace
Smith
Sofia Ferreira
Stefani Special
Sunshyne Monroe
Tatiana Summer
Tempest
Tori Mayes
Tyra Scott
Venus Lux
Victoria Veil
Vivian Dawn
Wendy Summers
Yuri Myeon

Industry
Grooby Office and myself (Steven)
Frank (Franks Tgirlworld)
Buddy Wood
Louie Damazo
Tony Vee
Blackula
Radius Dark
Kila Kali
Omar Wax
Hiro
Bob (Bobs Tgirls)
Joanna Jet
Ecstatic & Up Network
Josh Stone & Trans500
Joey Silvera
Sammy Mancini & Shemale Strokers
Tasha Jones
Al Tom
Ben (Otala)
Joel from Gammae/Fame Dollars
Shaye from Imlive/Shemale.com
Reps from Stockroom.com
Reps from Third World Media
Thomas O'Brien Photography
Hannah from Transformation
Jamie Jameson from Tgirlnights
Gentleman's TV

Others (fans, forum members, etc.)

There are lots of opportunities for industry and models to talk and see if they can make some business/promotions together and plenty of times for the fans to get face time with the models and the producers. This is a very intimate show and nobody should feel intimidated. It's the chance for the models to meet the fans and vice-versa.

We will be opening the show early for a Cocktail hour before the red carpet and suggest that any models that might want to do signings, to come along then.

Full weekend schedule will be presented soon. Please let me know to be added to this list.

GroobyKrissy
01-22-2014, 10:51 AM
Who is this Jordan Jaye chic? Jordan Jay is going to smack the snot out of her for taking her name.

Wow... that is quite the list :). Going to be fun times for sure :).

I wish the FTM noms would represent a bit more, especially as I would like to meet Buck but nice to see James Darling coming this year again.

Castor_Troy05
01-22-2014, 11:03 AM
One year I'll get over to this, sadly not this one. I'm sure it'll be an amazing event

GroobySteven
01-22-2014, 11:16 AM
Who is this Jordan Jaye chic? Jordan Jay is going to smack the snot out of her for taking her name.

I wish the FTM noms would represent a bit more, especially as I would like to meet Buck but nice to see James Darling coming this year again.

I think there are a few more FTM's coming - I just don't know which.

Michelle Firestone
01-22-2014, 11:52 AM
I'll be there

Amber Littlefeather
01-22-2014, 12:11 PM
I will be attending:claps

BellaBellucci
01-22-2014, 12:33 PM
I don't like commitment. You can put me down as a maybe. I don't really like crowds, attention, half of the guest list, or the host, but I may make a quiet appearance because some friends want me to go. We'll see how I feel as the date approaches.

~BB~

GroobySteven
01-22-2014, 12:40 PM
I don't like commitment. You can put me down as a maybe. I don't really like crowds, attention, half of the guest list, or the host, but I may make a quiet appearance because some friends want me to go. We'll see how I feel as the date approaches.

~BB~

Seriously? You don't see the absurdity in making this post talking about not liking attention? I hope you're being sardonic.

BellaBellucci
01-22-2014, 12:51 PM
Seriously? You don't see the absurdity in making this post talking about not liking attention? I hope you're being sardonic.

Umm, no. I really don't like attention, actually. I like it towards my ideas and my brand, but not towards my person. As I've said repeatedly, my issues within the niche have nothing to do with ego, but politics and marketing. If you still continue to doubt me, then that's on you.

Regardless, I choose not to confirm or deny my attendance at this time.

~BB~

GroobySteven
01-22-2014, 01:00 PM
Umm, no. I really don't like attention, actually. I like it towards my ideas and my brand, but not towards my person. As I've said repeatedly, my issues within the niche have nothing to do with ego, but politics and marketing. If you still continue to doubt me, then that's on you.

Regardless, I choose not to confirm or deny my attendance at this time.

~BB~

but once again, upending a post with your irrelevance shows completely attention seeking behavior. If it's got nothing to do with ego, then why both posting?

BellaBellucci
01-22-2014, 01:05 PM
but once again, upending a post with your irrelevance shows completely attention seeking behavior. If it's got nothing to do with ego, then why both posting?

Umm... because you asked?! WTF?! :confused:

Fine. If you prefer, I'll be what a good little 'tranny' is supposed to be: 'seen and not heard.' That's what you want us all to be anyway, right?

*zips lip and walks away*

Docter Evil tells scott to Zip it - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK8mneO8yvU)

~BB~

GroobySteven
01-22-2014, 01:14 PM
Umm... because you asked?! WTF?! :confused:

That's what you want us all to be anyway, right?

Just the one when she doesn't shut up.
I asked for those who were coming - not those who were seeking attention.

Felicia Katt
01-22-2014, 01:17 PM
I will be there. I haven't missed one yet :)

FK

BellaBellucci
01-22-2014, 01:23 PM
I asked for those who were coming...

And I said maybe. I fail to see your disconnect here unless you're just trying WAAAY too hard to attack me. I'm not mad, though. I actually find it amusing. I just hope you don't waste too much time that could be better spent planning your show. :D

Cheers!

~BB~

GroobySteven
01-22-2014, 01:24 PM
And I said maybe. I fail to see your disconnect here unless just you're trying WAAAY too hard to attack me. I'm not mad, though. I actually find it amusing. I just hope you don't waste too much time that could be better spent planning your show. :D

Cheers!

~BB~

Thought you were going to be quiet. It's unbelievable - it's little wonder that ...
Seriously, when I need advice on how to spend my time from the under-accomplished, I know where to come.

birdmountain
01-22-2014, 02:25 PM
I RSVP'd with Kristel nearly a month ago..

GroobySteven
01-22-2014, 02:33 PM
Thanks!

Ben in LA
01-22-2014, 02:56 PM
Otola Photography will be in attendance. So will I!

TempestTS
01-22-2014, 03:19 PM
Shit... Im on the list.... Its snowing again so I better get the sled dogs lined up and set out now... it might take me a while to get there.

GroobyKrissy
01-22-2014, 04:57 PM
Shit... Im on the list.... Its snowing again so I better get the sled dogs lined up and set out now... it might take me a while to get there.

Now that would be one awesome set :).

Don't you have some steampunk powered beam transporter machine that you just step into?

GroobyKrissy
01-22-2014, 04:59 PM
What about that Asian Bitch, Yuri? Isn't she an LA girl?

Jamie French
01-22-2014, 05:09 PM
Why doesn't my name turn into a link like other network girls?

GroobySteven
01-22-2014, 05:26 PM
Why doesn't my name turn into a link like other network girls?

Let's get that fixed.

Jamie French
01-22-2014, 05:37 PM
Luuuuv you

Let's get that fixed.

Kevin Dong
01-22-2014, 07:18 PM
I'll be there in spirit...wishing, wanting, creeping.

DScotMiller
01-22-2014, 07:24 PM
I'm attending a conference in LA that Saturday, is there a possible "pencil me in" RSVP option?

Ben in LA
01-22-2014, 07:34 PM
Pretty sure we could convince her to attend.

KristelPenn
01-22-2014, 07:40 PM

Yup, I have you listed on my masterlist ;)

James Darling is coming with many of the other FTM nominees this year, so that will be pretty cool. I'm just bummed that Buck won't be able to attend as well. Hopefully next year, though!

Rusty Eldora
01-22-2014, 09:04 PM
I'm attending a conference in LA that Saturday, is there a possible "pencil me in" RSVP option?

I think you can just buy a ticket at http://www.trannyawards.com/

GroobySteven
01-22-2014, 09:36 PM

Yes she's coming. Missed her.

Castor_Troy05
01-22-2014, 10:43 PM
Wait Yuri is going. Quick start a gofundme to get me there

GroobySteven
01-22-2014, 11:31 PM
Wait Yuri is going. Quick start a gofundme to get me there

I think she RSVP'd.

RadiusDark
01-22-2014, 11:38 PM
I wish Remy was coming!

GroobySteven
01-22-2014, 11:53 PM
I wish Remy was coming!

Me too. She doesn't like to fly.
We'll get her down next year.

TSMichelleAustin
01-23-2014, 12:42 AM
James Darling and about 4 guys nominated are coming down with him.

TempestTS
01-23-2014, 02:39 AM
Now that would be one awesome set :).

Don't you have some steampunk powered beam transporter machine that you just step into?

Let me check I think I had something like that around here somewhere but I might have used it for parts or something...

WendyWilliams
01-23-2014, 02:58 AM
TS Madison aka BigDickBitch will be in the house! I think Aubrey Kate will be there (just emailed her to confirm with Kristol)....... I see Kelli Lox finally confirmed!

:)

TempestTS
01-23-2014, 03:12 AM
Let's get that fixed.

Seanchai - why doesn't my name turn into a psychically controlled Giant BattleMech Robot?

Could you please fix that as well? Cuz that would be Frigging AWESOME!!!!

GroobySteven
01-23-2014, 11:04 AM
The list is growing fast.

Ben in LA
01-23-2014, 12:55 PM
This year I'm getting to the venue a bit earlier...get some BTS shots and such. It's going to be a great weekend!

I also wouldn't mind seeing Yuri in an evening gown...that would be HOT.

BLKGSXR
01-24-2014, 12:46 AM
Natassia Dreams will be making the journey across the pond to the awards...0_0

bzzzay
01-25-2014, 04:09 AM
Asa Akira is coming? Badass!

Ben in LA
01-25-2014, 04:43 AM
Asa Akira is coming? Badass!
I guess Foxxy convinced her to...which is a good thing.

TSMichelleAustin
01-25-2014, 05:30 AM
This year I'm getting to the venue a bit earlier...get some BTS shots and such. It's going to be a great weekend!

I also wouldn't mind seeing Yuri in an evening gown...that would be HOT.

Ill be there early! Cuz I need to be! LOL

Still no clue what I am wearing! And I just got done talking to my girl Chelsea Poe and she will be coming!!!

Ben in LA
01-25-2014, 06:32 AM

Still no clue what I am wearing! And I just got done talking to my girl Chelsea Poe and she will be coming!!!

I'll be suited up as usual...just don't know which one yet. Gotta be GQ!

TempestTS
01-25-2014, 07:19 AM

Wait a minute... clothing is required... Fuck now I gotta figure that out...

So many shades of Black to choose from...

TSMichelleAustin
01-25-2014, 08:33 AM
Wait a minute... clothing is required... Fuck now I gotta figure that out...

So many shades of Black to choose from...

Im sure u can figure something out! LOL U always do!

SmithXXX
01-25-2014, 08:51 AM
I'm on the list already, but this year I won't be snapping pics. Well maybe a pocket camera. Ben the pics are left up to you this year. I've my hands full with getting dancers together for Sundays after party (YES you'll LOVE this years line up of dancers!).

GroobySteven
01-25-2014, 09:04 AM
Keep the names coming and ask people to email kristel@grooby.com if they're nominees and want to be on the guest list and red carpet this year.
Red Carpet will JUST be nominees, sponsors and select models/VIP.

Ben in LA
01-25-2014, 09:36 AM
I'm on the list already, but this year I won't be snapping pics. Well maybe a pocket camera. Ben the pics are left up to you this year. I've my hands full with getting dancers together for Sundays after party (YES you'll LOVE this years line up of dancers!).

I'll handle that Smith sir...

ed_jaxon
01-25-2014, 09:48 AM
Maybe I can hang on to my camera this year.

Ben in LA
01-25-2014, 12:58 PM

I hope so, Uncle Ed...I still regret what happened back in 2012...

GroobySteven
01-25-2014, 01:09 PM
New additions getting added all the time.

nysprod
01-25-2014, 01:38 PM
I had some involvement in the TA's this year and while I regret not going, barring any unforeseen circumstances I absolutely will be there next year...in the meanwhile, here's wishing a great time for everyone attending and I look forward to watching the live stream.

BLKGSXR
01-25-2014, 05:38 PM
that one is on you, end of the day never leave your shit with a drunk unreliable person...Lesson learned though right Ed?
I remember it now we were helping jessica to my car because she passed out smh.

Rusty Eldora
01-26-2014, 01:16 AM
My friend Stacie Miguire and I will be coming, we will be in the Peanut Gallery. Watching the video last year made me want to attend at least once. What a great list of attendees.

SmithXXX
01-26-2014, 06:34 AM
Rusty be sure to go to the Awards After Party too. That's where everyone really cuts loose. I think if you contact Seanchai....oops he's MIA from the ladyboy attack. Contact Grooby Steven. I think they have a package deal for both nights

Rusty Eldora
01-26-2014, 08:36 AM
Rusty be sure to go to the Awards After Party too. That's where everyone really cuts loose. I think if you contact Seanchai....oops he's MIA from the ladyboy attack. Contact Grooby Steven. I think they have a package deal for both nights

Thanks for the info Yogi. I bought for us the tickets that cover both. We plan to do Cobra, Shine, Awards, Awards Party, and Tgirl Tuesday. I think that is enough for me to get in plenty of trouble. A question at the After Awards though, are dancer tips like at a strip club or more discreet. Also, are drink normal club price at the awards & party?

The link to tickets http://trannyawards.com/tickets/

GroobySteven
01-28-2014, 08:50 AM
Thanks for the info Yogi. I bought for us the tickets that cover both. We plan to do Cobra, Shine, Awards, Awards Party, and Tgirl Tuesday. I think that is enough for me to get in plenty of trouble. A question at the After Awards though, are dancer tips like at a strip club or more discreet. Also, are drink normal club price at the awards & party?

The link to tickets http://trannyawards.com/tickets/

Dancer tips are like a strip club (but the girls are go-go's only) - go up a stick a note in their panties.
Drinks SHOULD be normal club prices at the afterparty (they were last year and we've told them to this year). The actual show, there was a problem last year with not enough staff serving and we hope to have that resolved this year. I can't remember the prices but I don't think they were extortionate.

GroobySteven
01-28-2014, 08:50 AM
Penny Tyler added to the list.

Tashajones
01-29-2014, 12:04 AM
I will be attending with bells on and my Vera Wang:)
I think I am listed as "Tasha" on the list.
Thank you for including me

GroobySteven
01-29-2014, 12:28 AM

... and now you are Tasha Jones.

GroobySteven
01-29-2014, 11:46 AM
Adrianna Lynn Rush just added.

Ben in LA
01-29-2014, 02:20 PM

This is one of the things I'm looking for...seeing the ladies decked out in the sexiest (and classiest) of evening gowns. A nice cute cocktail dress is great as well (loved Kelly Clare's last year).

C'mon, fellas...break out the suit. Or at least a vest and tie!

GroobySteven
01-29-2014, 03:09 PM
This is one of the things I'm looking for...seeing the ladies decked out in the sexiest (and classiest) of evening gowns. A nice cute cocktail dress is great as well (loved Kelly Clare's last year).

C'mon, fellas...break out the suit. Or at least a vest and tie!

Most of the guys were dressed well last year as well - I'd love to impose at the least a collar and shoes rule.

BBaggins06
01-29-2014, 07:53 PM
Most of the guys were dressed well last year as well - I'd love to impose at the least a collar and shoes rule.

If that's the case, I can wear my uniform ;)

GroobySteven
01-29-2014, 07:59 PM
If that's the case, I can wear my uniform ;)

I thought you could wear sneakers with McD's uniform? :hide-1:
(jk)

fred41
01-29-2014, 08:51 PM
I assumed the awards show would be a bit dressy (more fun that way anyways)...so I'll be wearing a jacket...probably sans tie....I figure the after party to be somewhat casual though judging from last years pics.

Ben in LA
01-30-2014, 06:43 AM
I assumed the awards show would be a bit dressy (more fun that way anyways)...so I'll be wearing a jacket...probably sans tie....I figure the after party to be somewhat casual though judging from last years pics.
You won't be alone...even Steven didn't wear a tie.

I wore a suit to the after party, but no tie. I'm probably going for the preppy look this time around (sweater).

TatianaSummer
01-30-2014, 07:48 AM

I wore a suit to the after party, but no tie. I'm probably going for the preppy look this time around (sweater).

guys always look much better with suits! I would highly recommend one at least for the awards show. I already have my two dresses ready :) :whistle:

Belvedere
01-30-2014, 08:32 AM
But you like the sport coat look too right? ... at least you told me you did one time...lol...
Yes everyone should dress up... something cool and think about what you see at other awards shows! But you should never overshadow the talent!
Tatiana can't wait to see what you wear this year, your After party dress was incredible last year, you were stunning!

TatianaSummer
01-30-2014, 10:05 AM
But you like the sport coat look too right? ... at least you told me you did one time...lol...
Yes everyone should dress up... something cool and think about what you see at other awards shows! But you should never overshadow the talent!
Tatiana can't wait to see what you wear this year, your After party dress was incredible last year, you were stunning!

Yes sports coats looks nice as well :) I just don't get the guys that shows up with jeans and a tshirt plus the dirty sneakers to an event like this. such a turn off! :hide-1:

Thanks for the compliments about my last years dress and appearance. :dancing:

Ben in LA
01-30-2014, 10:20 AM
Yes sports coats looks nice as well :) I just don't get the guys that shows up with jeans and a tshirt plus the dirty sneakers to an event like this. such a turn off! :hide-1:

Thanks for the compliments about my last years dress and appearance. :dancing:

Of course I'll have a suit on...and yes, you looked elegant both nights.

GroobySteven
01-30-2014, 10:36 AM

Hey I was suited and booted tho!
Got a fancy tie this year and a brand new suit in powder pink!

TatianaSummer
01-30-2014, 02:29 PM
Of course I'll have a suit on...and yes, you looked elegant both nights.
Thanks!! Well you know I always try to look elegant and sexy and go meet some of my great fans. :wiggle:

GroobySteven
01-30-2014, 04:13 PM
Thanks!! Well you know I always try to look elegant and sexy and go meet some of my great fans. :wiggle:

Added to the Roll Call!

GroobySteven
02-07-2014, 07:39 PM
Jaqueline Braxton just added.

GroobySteven
02-09-2014, 01:56 PM
Kimberly Monroe
just added

kilakali
02-12-2014, 02:58 AM
Kelly Klaymour will be attending..

BLKGSXR
02-12-2014, 03:06 AM
Jaqueline Braxton just added.
Now thats an ocean id like to explore!

GroobySteven
02-12-2014, 05:07 AM
Kelly Klamour
Vivian Dawn.

Just confirmed.

Rusty Eldora
02-12-2014, 05:21 AM
A question, I purchased tickets at the awards, what is needed at the will call window to pick up or is there an attendance list. Do I need to bring the receipt?

SammiValentine
02-12-2014, 05:24 AM
A question, I purchased tickets at the awards, what is needed at the will call window to pick up or is there an attendance list. Do I need to bring the receipt?

Gotta whip your cock out. Trueeeee story!! Using a newly devised retina scanning that can read ones "other eye".

GroobySteven
02-12-2014, 05:37 AM

There is a list AND Kristel will be messaging u before the weekend.
Thanks Rusty - look forward to seeing you.

fred41
02-12-2014, 09:21 PM
There is also an Eventbrite App you can put on your phone to go paperless (old dudes like me are still amazed by stuff like this...lol)

Nikka
02-12-2014, 10:12 PM
this weekenddddddddddddddd

Riley Quinn
02-12-2014, 11:07 PM
I will be attending. :kiss:

Ben in LA
02-13-2014, 02:05 AM
I will be attending. :kiss:

This is good news! Please wear your glasses...:Bowdown:

Tina Francis
02-13-2014, 02:24 AM
If you all get a chance, go to the thread that we were on concerning the live streaming of last years show. I had forgotten how funny it all was; poor Nikki just about lost it.

Link here: http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=75069

BBaggins06
02-13-2014, 04:56 PM
I had forgotten how funny it all was; poor Nikki just about lost it.

Did she ever really have it???

fred41
02-13-2014, 08:02 PM
Hope showing up late is okay...the storm in here in NY just cancelled my Friday flight...now I won't be getting there until Sunday eve..probably around 10...Not too happy right now :(

GroobySteven
02-13-2014, 08:42 PM
Hope showing up late is okay...the storm in here in NY just cancelled my Friday flight...now I won't be getting there until Sunday eve..probably around 10...Not too happy right now :(

That SUCKS!
We'll be ready for you.

GroobySteven
02-15-2014, 09:24 PM
Sienna Grace
Lina Cavalli

Just added

Ben in LA
02-15-2014, 10:00 PM
Sienna Grace
Lina Cavalli

Just added

Great to see Sienna making the trip down.

I've been wanting to meet Lina as well. Cool beans!

fred41
02-16-2014, 09:07 PM
My flight just got delayed for another hour...I can't fucking believe this shit....Fuck YOU Jetblue.

BLKGSXR
02-16-2014, 10:37 PM
My flight just got delayed for another hour...I can't fucking believe this shit....Fuck YOU Jetblue.

Just get here safely bro! I'll be rocking the all blk look myself

Ben in LA
02-16-2014, 11:12 PM
Barely got enough sleep. I'll be ready; just look for the dude in the olive green suit...and holding the camera obviously.

LibertyHarkness
02-16-2014, 11:36 PM
have fun all :) xxxx

this weather is mad eh all over the globe :)

Ben in LA
02-16-2014, 11:40 PM
have fun all :) xxxx

this weather is mad eh all over the globe :)

Yeah...it's fucking up a lot of folks' plans...

WendyWilliams
02-17-2014, 12:34 AM
GOOD LUCK to everyone tonight and much success on the event. Special Good Luck to my clients Trans500, Tiffany Starr, Madison, Aubrey Kate, Wendy Summers and Tyra Scott!

HAVE A BLAST!

fred41
02-17-2014, 01:13 AM
Just get here safely bro! I'll be rocking the all blk look myself
I'll look for ya...when I eventually get there I'll be wearing all black..except for a gray sports jacket...Should be fun no matter what..looking forward to it dude.

BBaggins06
02-17-2014, 02:14 AM

JetBlue is the devil

GroobySteven
02-17-2014, 02:35 AM

I'm buying you a drink!

VictoriaVeil
02-17-2014, 05:57 AM
Good Luck everyone!

BLKGSXR
02-17-2014, 08:50 AM
Table 8!

Ben in LA
02-17-2014, 01:45 PM
Good times...oh, yeah...

And there's still one night to go. Yikes!

Ben in LA
02-17-2014, 02:28 PM
A few samples. I will not post anymore until after Grooby releases them. Sorry; that's how it's going to be. :whistle:

Castor_Troy05
02-17-2014, 02:31 PM
A few samples. I will not post anymore until after Grooby releases them. Sorry; that's how it's going to be. :whistle:
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=690549&stc=1&d=1392640020

:Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown:

tgirllover1
02-17-2014, 04:03 PM
Castor, thanks for posting! Nice to see the impeccable Jane Marie. I would do almost anything to hook up with her.

Castor_Troy05
02-17-2014, 08:04 PM
All credit goes to Ben, I only quoted his pic.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/otolaphoto/
https://twitter.com/OtolaPhoto

Ben in LA
02-19-2014, 02:20 AM
If you have a Flickr account (it's free), AND you have it set to view restricted pictures, you can check out 138 pictures my friend Gio snapped at the awards. Yup.

Flickr: Please wait... (http://www.flickr.com/photos/9514484@N05/sets/72157641186825923/)

danoblue
02-19-2014, 07:18 AM

Is this Yuri Myeon?

Ben in LA
02-19-2014, 12:59 PM
Is this Yuri Myeon?

99% chance of that being a yes. :)

Ben in LA
02-20-2014, 01:35 AM
A few pics I swiped from my friend's Flickr page...

http://otola.net/blog/2014/02/19/pics-from-the-6th-annual-tranny-awards-by-fotografia-bertuccelli/

pantybulge69
02-20-2014, 02:34 AM
If you have a Flickr account (it's free), AND you have it set to view restricted pictures, you can check out 138 pictures my friend Gio snapped at the awards. Yup.

Flickr: Please wait... (http://www.flickr.com/photos/9514484@N05/sets/72157641186825923/)

happy birthday, Jacqueline :kiss:

Ben in LA
02-20-2014, 07:19 AM
Six more samples...just because... :ignore:

Transformation Magazine
05-06-2014, 01:02 AM
Who is the lovely lady in white with Sofia? Need photo captions for the magazine!

Ben in LA
05-06-2014, 01:39 AM
Who is the lovely lady in white with Sofia? Need photo captions for the magazine!

Can you post a picture?

EDIT: if it's the picture I'm thinking of - one I might have snapped - it may be Karina Shiratori.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/otolaphoto/12612241924/sizes/l/in/set-72157632860834065/

Sorry the blog link isn't working anymore...database problems I'm trying to work out.