PDA

View Full Version : Who's going? (Tranny Awards)

tomn89
01-22-2014, 04:23 AM
I just wanted to know who was all gong to the Tranny Awards. I plan on going but don't really know what to expect or what type of arrangement most are making?

Ben in LA
01-22-2014, 04:52 AM
Just attend. Do a search for the video and pictures of last year's event, which was the best one so far. If you like the girls, you will have a great time. Guaranteed.

And my presence is required at this event. Even if it wasn't I'd still be there.

Tori Mayes
01-22-2014, 05:17 AM
I'm going. That's all I'm saying. Hahahaha. Although it's my first time, but from the stories I hear, it'll definitely be fun.

tomn89
01-22-2014, 07:29 AM
Just attend. Do a search for the video and pictures of last year's event, which was the best one so far. If you like the girls, you will have a great time. Guaranteed.

And my presence is required at this event. Even if it wasn't I'd still be there.

Thanks Ben, I appreciate your insight. Not to be a pest, but as far as the hotel arrangements, Is it better to stay near the venue or near where the after party is taking place?

tomn89
01-22-2014, 07:33 AM
I'm going. That's all I'm saying. Hahahaha. Although it's my first time, but from the stories I hear, it'll definitely be fun.

Thanks Tori.. hopefully i'll get a chance to meet you.:dancing:

GroobySteven
01-22-2014, 08:00 AM
I'll be putting up an official "Roll Call" of confirmations this week.