PDA

View Full Version : An Open Letter to Google

Wendy Summers
01-22-2014, 01:03 AM
Dear Google,

I often consider you evil... however today you have done well by me and for that I am thankful. Hung Angels has given me reasons to google "It's a penis" ; "hungry cunts" and "Smells Like Bulshit" and you have revealed awesomeness everytime.

I salute you... with my cock.

http://www.wendysummers.com/tour/galleries/138/image_66201.jpg

RallyCola
01-22-2014, 01:04 AM
fuck me, another open letter.

at least this one has pics.

Wendy Summers
01-22-2014, 01:29 AM
fuck me, another open letter.

at least this one has pics.

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/attachments/sports-bar/29676d1343478806-olympics-2012-201250d1224730070-fuse-diagram-thread-useless-without-pictures.jpg

GroobyKrissy
01-22-2014, 01:53 AM
Did you take that picture before or after these guys did a train on your lily white ass?

Wendy Summers
01-22-2014, 01:55 AM
Did you take that picture before or after these guys did a train on your lily white ass?

Those of us with class don't do it by a McDonald's.

GroobyKrissy
01-22-2014, 01:56 AM
I'll take the sidestep as admission of guilt... but in your case... obviously Wendy's suits you better, right?

Wendy Summers
01-22-2014, 02:04 AM
I'll take the sidestep as admission of guilt... but in your case... obviously Wendy's suits you better, right?

Just because everyone asks you where's the beef doesn't mean the rest of us go there.

simonisthebest
01-22-2014, 02:12 AM
that's some good lookin feets u got in here:jerkoff

GroobyKrissy
01-22-2014, 02:14 AM
I find it fascinating that the last place you think people are looking in a particular picture... is the place their eyes end up.

GroobyKrissy
01-22-2014, 02:16 AM
Those of us with class don't do it by a McDonald's.

Wait, wait, wait... So I'm just now getting that you're implying you've got class...

those are "glasses" Wendy, "glasses". People are telling you you've got "glasses".

simonisthebest
01-22-2014, 02:26 AM
I find it fascinating that the last place you think people are looking in a particular picture... is the place their eyes end up.

what i was supposed to look at ?... feet are a big turn on, i never cared about da Dick :yayo:
anyway how about u show some pictures of yours..& tell me when u got it done :yayo:

GroobyKrissy
01-22-2014, 02:29 AM
How about you write in complete sentences and show an appreciation for grammar. Then, we'll talk.

simonisthebest
01-22-2014, 02:50 AM
im not american or english ,so it's difficult for me:hide-1::yayo:

anyway back to basics..... pictures on ur thread or not :smoking

dderek123
01-22-2014, 02:51 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/thats_a_penis_reverse.gif

RallyCola
01-22-2014, 04:40 AM
Just because everyone asks you where's the beef doesn't mean the rest of us go there.

i see what you did there. you implied that asking where the beef was meant they could not find the beef because beef in this case means cock and that means that someone has a tiny cock because their lover or john has to ask for it because in the commercial from the 80s people could not find the beef to eat in competitor's burgers and here, where beef means cock, eat could mean suck so they can't find a cock to suck whereas your beef, i.e. cock, is large enough to find so your lover or john would never ask where your cock is because it would clearly already be in his mouth like a wendy's burger would be. so the real question is, is your beef, aka cock, on the value menu?

GroobyKrissy
01-22-2014, 08:08 AM
i see what you did there. you implied that asking where the beef was meant they could not find the beef because beef in this case means cock and that means that someone has a tiny cock because their lover or john has to ask for it because in the commercial from the 80s people could not find the beef to eat in competitor's burgers and here, where beef means cock, eat could mean suck so they can't find a cock to suck whereas your beef, i.e. cock, is large enough to find so your lover or john would never ask where your cock is because it would clearly already be in his mouth like a wendy's burger would be. so the real question is, is your beef, aka cock, on the value menu?

I find myself needing an aspirin trying to figure this out.

RallyCola
01-22-2014, 10:09 AM
I find myself needing an aspirin trying to figure this out.

why? not into banal run on sentences?

GroobyKrissy
01-22-2014, 10:18 AM
why? not into banal run on sentences?

Oh, no... not that at all.

More the thought of imagining biting in a hamburger filled with cock instead of beef and then having it spurt blood into my mouth instead of ketchup and then chewing it up, not realizing what had just happened until I think to myself, hmmm, this tastes not like beef at all but like cock and then looking down into the bun and seeing the cock writhing like a worm and then looking up and seeing the guy it is attached to being you and then thinking well that is the end of RallyCola.

RallyCola
01-22-2014, 10:22 AM
so...you are imagining my cock in your mouth? if you nibble instead of bite down, you might get a little sweet and sour sauce rather than blood...but i don't want to critique your technique just yet.

GroobyKrissy
01-22-2014, 10:46 AM
so...you are imagining my cock in your mouth? if you nibble instead of bite down, you might get a little sweet and sour sauce rather than blood...but i don't want to critique your technique just yet.

Well, how could I possibly not? I mean, I read your posts and all that goes through my mind is, "Wow... I wish that guy's cock was in my mouth." I can't help it. Some people just have the magic.

Ben in LA
01-22-2014, 03:23 PM
Well, how could I possibly not? I mean, I read your posts and all that goes through my mind is, "Wow... I wish that guy's cock was in my mouth." I can't help it. Some people just have the magic.

You said the same thing to me over on Google+! (Dropping that in since this IS an open letter to Google...) :ignore:

Wendy Summers
01-22-2014, 04:28 PM
You said the same thing to me over on Google+! (Dropping that in since this IS an open letter to Google...) :ignore:

More proof supporting my assertion Krissy's a cheap lil' slut who does everyone -- she's the fucking town bicycle!

GroobyKrissy
01-22-2014, 04:55 PM
More proof supporting my assertion Krissy's a cheap lil' slut who does everyone -- she's the fucking town bicycle!

Something I've mysteriously never denied.