PDA

View Full Version : Good quality poppers in the USA

spidernose
01-19-2014, 07:31 AM
I know this is a sore subject around here but I for one love poppers.
I am just looking for some feedback on where one can find good quality
poppers that ship from locations within North America. I know where I
can get good ones that ship out of Europe. I have a pending order with
them that I made three weeks ago. Anywho, any experiences you have
would be appreciated.

gaysian71
01-19-2014, 07:47 AM
I never really got into poppers much, so I'm not really sure where you can find any that ship within North America. But if you want a really good "Rush" (pun intended). Try putting a cotton ball on the opening of the bottle, saturate the cotton ball and put it in a small glass container like a baby food jar. Drop the cotton ball in the jar, close it and shake it up real good. open the jar and take a wif. That will do ya good.

sukumvit boy
01-19-2014, 09:00 PM
What do you mean by 'good quality' ,aren't they all pretty much the same ? Years back ,when I last used poppers,here in the USA I found brands like Rush ,Locker Room and the others to be the same .

spidernose
01-19-2014, 09:11 PM
No they are not. The ones I am getting from Europe are pretty damn good. Some of these I get here in the states are just nasty.

What do you mean by 'good quality' ,aren't they all pretty much the same ? Years back ,when I last used poppers,here in the USA I found brands like Rush ,Locker Room and the others to be the same .

caliuncut
01-20-2014, 05:53 AM
hey spider, there's apparently some sort of popper shortage going on right now, at least out here in LA. Some places are totally out and others seem to be operating on stockpiles...i think there's some sort of legal issue and shipments have been halted.

With all that being said, I've tried a bunch of different poppers and even ordered from uspopshop and another place as well and I kept thinking something great was around the corner. In my experience I've come to find everyhing is pretty crappy and the only good, consistent poppers that usually don't give me a headache, etc are Rush. They're usually the cheapest ones at the store and I always thought they just "couldn't be the best" but hey that what I finally came to realize.

Anyways, I'd like to hear from you as to what you think are the best and what are the European sites you recommend?

Quiet Reflections
01-20-2014, 06:10 AM
I never used them but this dude on here I think his name is westangelino or something close to that would definitely know how to sort you out

TSMichelleAustin
01-20-2014, 06:37 AM
Yea I was going to say westangelino has a whole thread on Poppers. Hes the one to ask!

caliuncut
01-23-2014, 07:20 AM
I love when the OP disappears from his own thread...

sukumvit boy
01-23-2014, 07:28 AM
Just check out the links at the BOTTOM of the page !?