PDA

View Full Version : Is possible a ugly guy became a beautiful crossdresser?

JuliaNandez
01-16-2014, 02:45 AM
Is possible a ugly guy became a beautiful crossdresser? :confused:
If yes, send pictures with samples... OK?

Jericho
01-16-2014, 04:34 AM
You first! :shrug

robertlouis
01-16-2014, 05:03 AM
You first! :shrug

Definitely not in your case Jez.... :hide-1:

MrBlonde
01-16-2014, 05:26 AM
I tell you, I hate to call someone ugly but I have to admit this girl (who has gone all the way now, fully transitioned) was not a very attractive man at all (see her transformation slideshows) but has turned into a 100% un-real fox as a girl. One of the great ugly duckling to beautiful swan transformations ever in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/user/missglenny?feature=watch

Buttolino has many pics of her in his threads.

robertlouis
01-16-2014, 05:36 AM
I tell you, I hate to call someone ugly but I have to admit this girl (who has gone all the way now, fully transitioned) was not a very attractive man at all (see her transformation slideshows) but has turned into a 100% un-real fox as a girl. One of the great ugly duckling to beautiful swan transformations ever in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/user/missglenny?feature=watch

Buttolino has many pics of her in his threads.

She's an absolute sweety, developing a successful career as a model, and with a terrific sense of humour. Really nice girl and genuine too.

stejav
01-16-2014, 03:47 PM
She's an absolute sweety, developing a successful career as a model, and with a terrific sense of humour. Really nice girl and genuine too.

LoL @ successful career as a model! Yeah right.

robertlouis
01-16-2014, 05:52 PM
LoL @ successful career as a model! Yeah right.

Yes she is you prick. Works with Models of Diversity and was the sensation of London Fashion Week according to the Daily Mail. Take your snide remarks with you and fuck off.

Why is it that some posters here take an absolute delight in putting the girls down, especially when they're successful? Fucking moron.

Prospero
01-16-2014, 06:47 PM
stejav... crass remark

Castor_Troy05
01-16-2014, 07:07 PM
Amazing Transgender model Nicole Gibson storms London Fashion Week makes mother proud - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ6CMVZcPdQ)

martin48
01-16-2014, 07:15 PM
Before on left, after on right :mad:

stejav
01-16-2014, 07:19 PM
Yes she is you prick. Works with Models of Diversity and was the sensation of London Fashion Week according to the Daily Mail. Take your snide remarks with you and fuck off.

Why is it that some posters here take an absolute delight in putting the girls down, especially when they're successful? Fucking moron.

You're just an ass kisser you bitch boy, BE A MAN.

robertlouis
01-16-2014, 09:37 PM

Meaning what exactly? The usual empty macho cliché.

All I did was to inform you that Nicole is indeed a successful model. Can't cope with successful women who don't know their place?

Crawl back under your rock, you sexist neanderthal throwback.

NRT
01-16-2014, 09:39 PM
yes has anyone seen the pics of jennifer paris as a boy wearing jeans, t shirt and baseball cap?

robertlouis
01-16-2014, 09:43 PM

So "being a man" is about dissing girls, is it? I hope you don't look as stupid as you sound.

Tina Francis
01-17-2014, 12:14 AM
yes has anyone seen the pics of jennifer paris as a boy wearing jeans, t shirt and baseball cap?

Yes, but she was actually a rather pretty boy. Good bone structure and genetics overall play a big part. On the other hand, I'm always rather amazed after visiting any of the websites advertising facial feminization.

Barno
01-17-2014, 12:22 AM
I don't like the word ugly either. How about Vincent Harrington? I wouldn't call him ugly because he has such a nice body but the transformation from his male personae to Lana Luster is pretty striking. I have to admit liking him as a male as well quite frankly so maybe he's a bad example after all.

stejav
01-17-2014, 03:13 AM
So "being a man" is about dissing girls, is it? I hope you don't look as stupid as you sound.

You're an idiot trying to be a tranny advocate, like we say in Russia a woman is woman, a man is a man but a wimp like you is like a cockroach that deserves to be stepped on.

Rockit_
01-17-2014, 03:31 AM
You're an idiot trying to be a tranny advocate, like we say in Russia a woman is woman, a man is a man but a wimp like you is like a cockroach that deserves to be stepped on.

Fuck off. As if Russia isn't full of bigots already, you're just making yourself look like an asshole.

stejav
01-17-2014, 03:38 AM
Fuck off. As if Russia isn't full of bigots already, you're just making yourself look like an asshole.

Don't believe everything you hear in the media asshole, there's plenty of gays and transgender people out here, they are free and normal people like anyone else.

Deimos
01-17-2014, 03:50 AM
http://www.infobarrel.com/media/image/159664.png
dafuq.... lol

Females+Shemales
01-17-2014, 06:09 AM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-OWfWfzcWUiM/Usczoh9F1oI/AAAAAAAAAIo/KAqkccFIsEI/WWE-Dean-Ambrose-Saying-Nope.jpg

Quiet Reflections
01-17-2014, 08:42 AM
Is that what they say in Russia? I have never heard a russian say that but then I don't speak the language. I have met a lot of cool russian people but it seems that they were all in a big hurry to get out of there. I have been there a few times, it is like a giant Detroit except without all the hope and promise.