PDA

View Full Version : Any Of You Get A PS4 Or XBOX One Over The Holidays?

Dino Velvet
01-15-2014, 09:55 PM
If so, who's happy and with which one? I'm trying to get into video games again and want to decide which one to get. I'm more for sports/action/racing stuff. Are neither backward compatible too?

BellaBellucci
01-15-2014, 09:56 PM
I got one! Well, my boyfriend got one, but he leaves it here. Regardless, I still spend most of my time playing GTAV on PS3.

~BB~

Dino Velvet
01-15-2014, 10:04 PM
I got one! Well, my boyfriend got one, but he leaves it here. Regardless, I still spend most of my time playing GTAV on PS3.

~BB~

Grand Theft Auto is fun. I liked that since the first one on the original Playstation.

I think Racing is my favorite type of game. Gran Turismo, Need For Speed, Forza Motorsport, etc...

Frescadrink
01-15-2014, 11:07 PM
I got a PS4 i played for abit but concole games are boring me lately so.. after about 15 hours total playing it It now sits here gathering dust.

GroobyKrissy
01-15-2014, 11:25 PM
I have both. I will probably end up playing the Xbox One more when more games come out, but right now, playing through Killzone on PS4, which is great.

I've played most of the Xbox One games... Got stuck in Madden, Fifa, and Need for Speed for a while. I never had the patience for Forza with all the tuning. Ryse sucks.

No games right now make the consoles worth buying immediately IMO.

Dino Velvet
01-16-2014, 08:36 PM
I have both. I will probably end up playing the Xbox One more when more games come out, but right now, playing through Killzone on PS4, which is great.

I've played most of the Xbox One games... Got stuck in Madden, Fifa, and Need for Speed for a while. I never had the patience for Forza with all the tuning. Ryse sucks.

No games right now make the consoles worth buying immediately IMO.

Thanks for responding, Krissy. I know you know your video games.

GroobyKrissy
01-16-2014, 08:51 PM
Thanks for responding, Krissy. I know you know your video games.

No problemo. Forgot to answer this... No, the consoles are not backwards compatible, which totally sucks, say la vee... or something like that as those Frenchies say.

If you're just dying and itching to buy a console right now, I would say go with the Xbox One... but I am pretty biased as I use a Surface 2 tablet, have a Windows Phone, use Skype a lot, and work on PC's all the time so I just love the way everything syncs.

The games right now favor the PS4 though, without a doubt, although the One has a nice lineup throughout 2014. I absolutely HATE the PS4 controller though, which is tiny in my man hands.

Anyway, I've put in enough time on both to answer any questions so if you have any, ask away. If you get a One, we should play :)... Need For Speed... I'm not great but not terrible either. Krissy4uTgirl is my gamertag :).

Dino Velvet
01-16-2014, 08:59 PM
No problemo. Forgot to answer this... No, the consoles are not backwards compatible, which totally sucks, say la vee... or something like that as those Frenchies say.

If you're just dying and itching to buy a console right now, I would say go with the Xbox One... but I am pretty biased as I use a Surface 2 tablet, have a Windows Phone, use Skype a lot, and work on PC's all the time so I just love the way everything syncs.

The games right now favor the PS4 though, without a doubt, although the One has a nice lineup throughout 2014. I absolutely HATE the PS4 controller though, which is tiny in my man hands.

Anyway, I've put in enough time on both to answer any questions so if you have any, ask away. If you get a One, we should play :)... Need For Speed... I'm not great but not terrible either. Krissy4uTgirl is my gamertag :).

Thanks again. I like Need For Speed. I'll play that one with you. The Hot Pursuit games are great.

Seems by Christmas 2014 either console would be a good pick with plenty of games for both.

Quiet Reflections
01-16-2014, 09:14 PM
I got an xbox one but had to send it back because it wasn't working properly.

Dino Velvet
01-16-2014, 09:17 PM
I got an xbox one but had to send it back because it wasn't working properly.

Sorry man. That sucks. You wait and get all excited for a new machine to come out then it has a defect when you get it home and want to play. Frustration. You have my sympathy.:cheers: