PDA

View Full Version : Rio De Janeiro Stroll

Donjuan2416
01-13-2014, 05:41 PM
I'll be visiting Rio De Janeiro in April and I need tips on where to find transexuals. Which beaches, bars, nightclubs? Also, is there a stroll where I can find some street action. Tips on safety and hotel. Any advice will help

nysprod
01-13-2014, 05:51 PM
I'll be visiting Rio De Janeiro in April and I need tips on where to find transexuals. Which beaches, bars, nightclubs? Also, is there a stroll where I can find some street action. Tips on safety and hotel. Any advice will help

Has been a member for 2.5 years...contributed basically nothing...dredges up a subject that's been talked about over and over but can't/won't search...

Is it me?

rotus
01-13-2014, 07:07 PM
It is you

DoMeNow
01-13-2014, 08:25 PM
Why make any attempt at interaction, at all, ever? Any information you need can be found doing a search of some sort! You get slagged off for not posting much and then slagged off when you're just asking for a bit of information. I dunno..........

nysprod
01-13-2014, 09:18 PM
It is you

This is your second post in 2 years? Really?

rotus
01-13-2014, 09:31 PM
This is your second post in 2 years? Really?

I do not wish to cross words with you. You are obviously a "Senior Member" and with a lot of time to look up individual member profiles.

It is up to senior members like you to set the tone on this board - a board that I percieve is for free and informal exchange of information. If you shoot people down for merely asking questions to answers which you think you already know you are not setting the right precedent - you need to set the right example ..

If you feel the that the right information has already been posted .. please feel free to point it out - **But in a nice way ** :-)

Am assuming that you are a resident of Rio or have been there recently :-)

Best ...