PDA

View Full Version : Tempest On Ritual Madness Podcast

TempestTS
01-11-2014, 04:25 PM
http://www.ritualmadnesspodcast.com/episode-53-vim-jendeen-tempest-of-harsh-reality/

Episode #53, We had a chance to sit three members of the band Harsh Reality- Vim (guitars) Jendeen (Drums) Tempest (bassist) and founding member, We spoke about how their music has morphed into where it is now, Jendeen & Tempest were very open and honest about their sexuality and their personal changes, as a gender changeling……

Music Played:
Warrior Soul- Junkie Stripper
Fear Factory- Dog Day Sunrise
Lesley West- Masters Of War
Trailboss- Horse Thief
Godflesh- Xnoybis
Screaming Mechanical Brain- We Are Being Lied To
Harsh Reality- Two Way Mirror
Anthrax- We’ve Come For You All
Wicked Inquisition- Radius Of Fear
Wino- Shot In The Head
Torch The Spires- To Drunk To Handle the Snake

Thank you all for listening and registering at RitualMadnessPodcast.com!

TempestTS
01-11-2014, 08:00 PM
Due to the amount of metal played on the show would have expected Dino to be all over this one by now

Dino Velvet
01-26-2014, 01:01 AM
http://www.ritualmadnesspodcast.com/episode-53-vim-jendeen-tempest-of-harsh-reality/

Episode #53, We had a chance to sit three members of the band Harsh Reality- Vim (guitars) Jendeen (Drums) Tempest (bassist) and founding member, We spoke about how their music has morphed into where it is now, Jendeen & Tempest were very open and honest about their sexuality and their personal changes, as a gender changeling……

Music Played:
Warrior Soul- Junkie Stripper
Fear Factory- Dog Day Sunrise
Lesley West- Masters Of War
Trailboss- Horse Thief
Godflesh- Xnoybis
Screaming Mechanical Brain- We Are Being Lied To
Harsh Reality- Two Way Mirror
Anthrax- We’ve Come For You All
Wicked Inquisition- Radius Of Fear
Wino- Shot In The Head
Torch The Spires- To Drunk To Handle the Snake

Thank you all for listening and registering at RitualMadnessPodcast.com!

Thanks for the link. I get so high sometimes my I rig my alarm clock to a cinder block. I have awoken from my slumber soon to nod off again. Between the light and darkness I will thoroughly enjoy your podcast. Thanks again. Army Of Darkness 4 Life...:rock2

TempestTS
02-06-2014, 06:58 AM
Thanks for the link. I get so high sometimes my I rig my alarm clock to a cinder block. I have awoken from my slumber soon to nod off again. Between the light and darkness I will thoroughly enjoy your podcast. Thanks again. Army Of Darkness 4 Life...:rock2

I had a hunch the scent of METAL would eventually lure you in...