PDA

View Full Version : Anybody from Socal go to TJ

kj312
01-10-2014, 06:29 AM
Anybody go to TJ lately? I'm looking for someone to go with. I've heard from a reliable source that a club called hktijuana is really safe and legit. I've looked on the website and it says they have a service that will pick you up and drop you off at the border. Looking to go to San Diego too possibly the SRO or a college town.

christianxxx
01-10-2014, 08:13 AM
cmon bro, just cross the border yourself - get yourself a nice little hotel and wander down the main street. trust me, the guys out front will tell you about the TS girls inside. I went there to do scenes a few times and it was pretty awesome. hot girls and cheap. lol

BLKGSXR
01-10-2014, 08:44 AM
FUCK THAT SHIT! San Diego has a shit load of ts ready forthe picking.

Tapatio
01-10-2014, 09:30 AM
I've never been. I like the suggestion of holing up in a hotel.

I'm going cowboy style. I'm gonna wear boots, jeans, and a sweat stained t-shirt.

I want to take a train down from LA and walk across the border.

Imma shack up with a pretty little filly and come home with a venereal disease and maybe a switchblade.

christianxxx
01-10-2014, 09:41 AM
SD has very few TS girls - come on now

STARTUP999
01-10-2014, 10:17 AM
Maybe its changed in the last couple years but I remember a placed filled with TG girls in the "Gas light" district. They were not all hookers either lots of Asian week-end girls and full time girls who were nurses. The name escapes me at the moment but I will post it when it comes to me (It was across the street from a store that sold almost nothing but condoms and lubes). There was also a Trans show at another club a short distance away. Those girls would take care of you after the show for a reasonable rate, but I never cared for Car dates.

BLKGSXR
01-10-2014, 03:03 PM
SD has very few TS girls - come on now
My contacts show me different, Stingaree is flooded with filipinos but you know I shouldnt give you guys too much info, might try and invade my prey...

Ben in LA
01-10-2014, 03:22 PM
My contacts show me different, Stingaree is flooded with filipinos but you know I shouldnt give you guys too much info, might try and invade my prey...

I was thinking about heading down Sunday in fact lol...and I already knew about Stingaree; a mutual friend told me about it.

No, not the one in my avatar!

BLKGSXR
01-10-2014, 03:39 PM
I was thinking about heading down Sunday in fact lol...and I already knew about Stingaree; a mutual friend told me about it.

No, not the one in my avatar!
save that money for vegas bruh! we going HARDASAMUTHAFCKA!

kj312
01-10-2014, 08:38 PM
For some reason the people I talk to are afraid to go to TJ. They will go to Panama and Brazil but not TJ lol. Is there that much of a difference in safety?

RallyCola
01-11-2014, 12:54 AM
fucked up but true story.

my boss was half drunk when we were at a meeting in San Diego and I convinced her to go to TJ. We drove down, she took a couple looks around then said she wasn't going to get out of the car...she was scared of the area. We ended up getting lost en route back to the US and drove around TJ for 30 min but never actually got out of the car. That was my only time in TJ thought I've been back to SD many times since then.

nevada64
01-11-2014, 01:15 AM
I haven't been to Tijuana in years, probably 15 years. I too have thought about taking the train, but I haven't done it yet. It is like most cities in the world. There are bad areas and bad things could happen, but that is true for Los Angeles as well. My advice is to be polite, respectful, and don't get drunk. Common sense. There is too much fear connected to poor TJ.

BLKGSXR
01-12-2014, 04:31 PM
For some reason the people I talk to are afraid to go to TJ. They will go to Panama and Brazil but not TJ lol. Is there that much of a difference in safety? that area is still in civil war, so the economy is fucked up! I wouldnt take and of my cars there....just a shithole.
Spend the extra bucks go to a nicer area of Mexico.

dj4monie
01-12-2014, 07:20 PM
Ugh...

Safety is not an issue, seems only.... Oh nevermind. Its safe to go down there; I personally know a few people who go down on a regular basis and people that live down there full-time (TJ, Playa, etc) from deported vets to divorced men put in the poorhouse by the ridiculous family court system.

BlkGSXR, no beef but given the extra cost in many cases twice or three times as much as local action (SD, OC, LA). The cost savings alone will get you another session or two compared to one session here.

In fact I have personally done sub-$100 runs to TJ and the results compared to locally are exactly the same. I say the value overrides any overblown safey concerns.

Like anything else in life, you are suppose to use best judgement. I often find people who find themselves in trouble are either looking for it or dull the senses (drinking, drugs).

My suggestion is just go, park your car on this side of the broader and use a taxi or do what I do walk across and walk down to Revolution.

If you wanna know where to exactly find TS, PM me as locations change from time to time.

firkin
01-13-2014, 12:31 AM
What dj4monie said is right on.

I've gone down there many times, and no problems.

girls are cheaper, but some times the service is not all that good, but plenty to choose from.

Just don't flash your bling and cash around or act like a Ahole you should be fine.

BruceBarnes1
01-13-2014, 02:59 AM
Maybe its changed in the last couple years but I remember a placed filled with TG girls in the "Gas light" district. They were not all hookers either lots of Asian week-end girls and full time girls who were nurses. The name escapes me at the moment but I will post it when it comes to me (It was across the street from a store that sold almost nothing but condoms and lubes). There was also a Trans show at another club a short distance away. Those girls would take care of you after the show for a reasonable rate, but I never cared for Car dates.
Yes, that was in 80s and 90s, was it not?

BLKGSXR
01-13-2014, 09:36 AM
Ugh...

Safety is not an issue, seems only.... Oh nevermind. Its safe to go down there; I personally know a few people who go down on a regular basis and people that live down there full-time (TJ, Playa, etc) from deported vets to divorced men put in the poorhouse by the ridiculous family court system.

BlkGSXR, no beef but given the extra cost in many cases twice or three times as much as local action (SD, OC, LA). The cost savings alone will get you another session or two compared to one session here.

In fact I have personally done sub-$100 runs to TJ and the results compared to locally are exactly the same. I say the value overrides any overblown safey concerns.

Like anything else in life, you are suppose to use best judgement. I often find people who find themselves in trouble are either looking for it or dull the senses (drinking, drugs).

My suggestion is just go, park your car on this side of the broader and use a taxi or do what I do walk across and walk down to Revolution.

If you wanna know where to exactly find TS, PM me as locations change from time to time.none taken, I still aint gonna be that poor schlub that does end up being jacked, I learned a long time ago spend a little bit more and enjoy the comfortability dont get me wrong I understand not everyone can do this....end of the day its preference.

dj4monie
01-13-2014, 11:06 AM
none taken, I still aint gonna be that poor schlub that does end up being jacked, I learned a long time ago spend a little bit more and enjoy the comfortability dont get me wrong I understand not everyone can do this....end of the day its preference.

Well there's safety in numbers, so whenever you wanna be a wing, let me know.

BLKGSXR
01-13-2014, 11:11 AM
Well there's safety in numbers, so whenever you wanna be a wing, let me know.
Myself and a few members will be in Vegas this fri-mon msg me here if youre out there playa! if not ill make sure we have fun for everyone else! lol

dj4monie
01-13-2014, 11:13 AM
What dj4monie said is right on.

I've gone down there many times, and no problems.

girls are cheaper, but some times the service is not all that good, but plenty to choose from.

Just don't flash your bling and cash around or act like a Ahole you should be fine.

I walk down to Revo at night, again there's no safety issues. Its around 7-8pm at night there's plenty of people around. The safety concerns are overblown and its really impacted TJ's economy, some say for the better, because more above board businesses like restaurants and other legit forms of tourism have been making a comeback of sorts.

G.I's are told not to go down but many SDSU students still hit the strip because of course the legal drinking age is lower.

As far as flash goes, you know Black people don't have any money...I don't dress as if I stepped out of an issue of KING or The Source, so nobody bothers me. I even left my cellphone with a Taxi Libra driver because I ran out of cash and couldn't pay my fare. I confirmed with a expat that his word was good so when I came down the next week, I paid my fare and I got my phone back untouched.

As I have said before, there places in LA I wouldn't be caught dead in at night and we all speak the same language.

dj4monie
01-13-2014, 11:20 AM
Myself and a few members will be in Vegas this fri-mon msg me here if youre out there playa! if not ill make sure we have fun for everyone else! lol

Going out to Vegas for AVN's huh? I could hop on the Megabus ($25), not sure what I would be expecting anyway.

BLKGSXR
01-13-2014, 11:22 AM
Going out to Vegas for AVN's huh? I could hop on the Megabus ($25), not sure what I would be expecting anyway.
Annual Jan trip, Been doing it 4 years now, Always have a blast!

romanrebel
01-25-2014, 03:09 PM
Howdy everyone. This is my first post. DJ do you have recommendations of finding a great ts to service a fairly green hobbyist in tj? Also, if anyone wants a wing, let me know.

And i hope Vegas was fun.

Toadily
07-18-2014, 04:41 PM
What are the clubs now in TJ, it has been years since I was there and I have heard a bunch of the clubs have close.

Bambi's is now a Steak House? WTF, I thought the only steak they served there was tube steak.

Is Mike's disco still there? Noa Noa? Fusion? Kinkle? now I feel desperate, lol.

There use to be a good Mongering board TJAmigos but they removed the Tranny section. Now I am lost.

braveheart0219
07-18-2014, 04:49 PM
Heading to TJ late summer. Was there last year and no issues if you stay smart and don't look loaded and flash cash. I take a taxi and know my routes so I can see of somethings up. If you know Spanish it is a huge bonus. Never hit the tranny scene, the GG are hot and cheap and plentiful.

Toadily
07-19-2014, 01:06 PM
I was wrong about TJAmigos (http://www.tjamigos.com/), they still have a tranny section you just need to request to be added to the sub forum,Transgender Splendor . (http://www.tjamigos.com/index.php?showforum=45)
It gave me all the information I asked for. check it out if you like, some real good info for the guys that travel to TJ.

Alanic
12-03-2014, 07:02 AM
I know this is reviving a thread that's a few months old, but I thought I'd add in some first-hand info.

In the past few years TJ has developed a pretty regular and thriving Tranny scene, especially on weekends. It's not the dangerous city that it used to be -- at least not any more dangerous than a comparably sized US city like Los Angeles or New York. (That is to say, it's got dangerous areas and safe/nice areas. I live in one of the nice ones.)

Weekend evenings there's a lot of TS action going on at Plaza Santa Cecilia, which is right in the downtown tourist district - except the family and casual tourists aren't typically around any more by 10-11pm when the TS action kicks in. Again, this is not typically dangerous area, although there can be dangerous areas nearby at night for those not familiar with the city.

Plaza Santa Cecilia is a pedestrian shopping plaza starting at the big archway on Revoluction Ave. and heading southwest. In the evenings it is an active gay bar zone, with quite a few attractive TS working girls and TS civilians hanging out both in the bars and in the plaza outside. I've done a fair amount of business there over the years, and by now even have some regulars that will come back to my apartment for the night, both for-pay and just for fun. There are also a couple of hotels right in the plaza where you can do business.

Glad to answer more questions or introduce people to the scene!

Roman One
12-03-2014, 08:45 AM
Dude... I live here in Rosarito... it's safe... any time you want to come down hit me up...