PDA

View Full Version : 26yr seeking girls & guidance in Chicago!

leebarker
01-08-2014, 10:05 PM
So I'm looking to meet some cute girls in Chicago and I need some help. I've tried the obvious (but disappointing) craigslist ad but that's been little to no help in finding a real and/or especially passable and cute girl. I've been to Berlin twice with no luck in finding a girl there either (maybe it was an off night? what are the best nights to meet girls there?).

Basically what I'm asking is for some guidance in the Chicago area. Is there an online dating website that's especially good for finding girls in the chicago area? maybe an online community I am not aware of? Maybe some particular bars I am not aware of yet? Again I'm a little new to all of this but I am comfortable and have accepted that I am pretty much solely interested in T-girls.

A little bit about myself I'm 26, m, live in Chicago, white, 5'11, college educated and in good shape with a decent reliable job. I'd like to meet and get to know some of the Chicago girls! Help me HungAngels!!! :Bowdown:

speedking59
01-08-2014, 10:44 PM
the best advice i ever got was to stop trying so hard and just be myself.

flabbybody
01-08-2014, 10:56 PM
how to approach an attractive woman in a public place without coming off as a total creep..... the dilemma facing men for 2,000 years. nah 5,000.
and nowadays they're invariably wearing earplugs connected to a phone.
But if you don't try you'll never succeed

LilyRox
01-08-2014, 11:02 PM
how to approach an attractive woman in a public place without coming off as a total creep..... the dilemma facing men for 2,000 years. nah 5,000.
and nowadays they're invariably wearing earplugs connected to a phone.
But if you don't try you'll never succeed

Pretty much how dates in up now days

http://blogs.discovery.com/.a/6a00d8341bf67c53ef01761757458b970c-pi

Dino Velvet
01-08-2014, 11:06 PM
There's this nice Mexican lady with big boobs that works at the Ralph's. I go there more to visit than to shop. I try to find out her business while she works the checkstand but I only buy 3-4 items. I tend to avoid single mothers and wanted to find out if she has kids. My line of questioning, however brief, even seemed creepy to me. If I flat-out asked her to dinner I believe she would accept but I don't want to be anyone's stepfather.

MrsKellyPierce
01-08-2014, 11:23 PM
Guidance...oh lord

LilyRox
01-08-2014, 11:29 PM
Guidance...oh lord

:iagree: This is probably the best advice you'll get from the one and only Kelly. I'm sure you'll figure it out :).

ed_jaxon
01-08-2014, 11:51 PM
So here's what you do.

Come to the Safe House and meet some people. It will build your confidence. Then roll up to Berlin after 2 am and hang out. Buy a drink and have a conversation with a cutie. If you are lucky you will find someone to hang with after the bar closes. If not do it again in a couple of weeks.

Other choices?

Spin
La Cueva
T girl Fantasy in Melrose Park

leebarker
01-16-2014, 05:35 AM
Thank you very much for your input. I appreciate all of you chiming in even if some responses were a bit cheeky. Just trying to explore a new side of my life and I'm trying to get some footing. Ed I'd love to come check out one of your parties in Pilsen! Are there a lot of girls there every saturday? Would I be seen as a young newb there? I have a feeling it caters to an older more experienced crowd but I may be totally wrong. I guess you're right I should just start hitting up Berlin more often and a later time as well! anyone one going this weekend?

gaysian71
01-16-2014, 09:04 AM
Thank you very much for your input. I appreciate all of you chiming in even if some responses were a bit cheeky. Just trying to explore a new side of my life and I'm trying to get some footing. Ed I'd love to come check out one of your parties in Pilsen! Are there a lot of girls there every saturday? Would I be seen as a young newb there? I have a feeling it caters to an older more experienced crowd but I may be totally wrong. I guess you're right I should just start hitting up Berlin more often and a later time as well! anyone one going this weekend?

Ed gave you some great advice, so just go. You will never get any experience if you never go. You are not too young. You are a newb now and you will always be a newb if you don't go. In 10 years you will still be a member here and telling everyone you are a newb. Why? Because you never went out to socialize with the girls. Just go and be yourself. Socialize, have a drink and buy a girl a drink. You will be pleasantly surprised.

BTW, craigslist sucks and you will never meet anyone there unless you are just looking for a shaved man in panties.