PDA

View Full Version : Sparkle Possibly the largest gathering of T/girls anywhere.

katieftv
06-16-2006, 08:57 AM
Hi all.
Many of you will not know of the now annual event being held in Manchester England call "Sparkle" This takes place in the gay village the weekend after this. Sparkle is on then for 3 days look here http://www.sparkle.org.uk/

They recon it will be the biggest gathering of T/girls in the world ever. Sparkle was first held last year and it was great fun. This years promisses to be bigger and better with girls from all over the world attending. I will be there alright along with nearly a thousand other T/girls attending over the 3 day event. Check it out, catch a plane and get over for it.

deebo
06-16-2006, 09:02 AM
checking it out

katieftv
06-16-2006, 01:18 PM
checking it out
A few more things, don't expect everybody there to be the "beautiful people" as in mainly Shemales. Sure there will be but there is a wider variety in the Tgirl/world inc TVs /CDs? TSs post and pre-op etc. Being a gay village there will be a fair number of Lesbians and gay guys plus lots of straights to. Bars and clubs to visit inc AXM, Via Fossa, View and most of all Napolians bar/club the prem club in the village for T/girls with free entrance for T/girls and a small charge for non T/girls.

TSLoverUK999
06-17-2006, 12:06 PM
Come on guys, who is going to be in attendance ?

I know i'll be there !