PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas Lounge

Donjuan2416
01-07-2014, 08:28 AM
I caught a taxi to the LV Lounge, the area isn't too bad just isolated from the bright lights of The Strip. The LV Lounge had plenty of trans women, but it was New Years Eve. A few lookers, a few with bad attitudes the usual. This place is a hole in the wall not much to look at but I can care less about the decor, I was there on the prowl. They don't accept credit/debit cards CASH ONLY. I met a woman at the bar named Myah, she's a very attractive Asian but her attitude stinks. So I moved on to this beautiful, tall, curvy Latina. After talking and negotiating we decided to leave together. She was so sweet and beautiful inside and out. Non rushed, kissing and great service. She was even kind enough to give me a ride back to my hotel on The Strip. Overall I achieved what I had set out to do, and whenever I'm in Vegas I will go again.

*sorry I can't remember the latina's name but she's a regular there, drives a Cadillac, and is from Mexico

Ben in LA
01-07-2014, 10:04 AM
You caught a good night.

Louis_K
01-07-2014, 04:27 PM
What night is a good night?

I went by once in December and it looked dead from outside. So I passed. Be back this summer and want to check it out.

Louis

Ben in LA
01-07-2014, 04:32 PM
Crap shoot. When I went by ther last summer it was DEAD. Last January it was popping one night, then slim pickings the next. Shrugs...

JoeyFink
01-07-2014, 05:12 PM
I was in Vegas over new year and wanted to go. I read so many bad reviews i avoided it. Wish i went now!

saifan
01-07-2014, 07:49 PM
Maya's awesome. Maybe she was having a bad day.

Louis_K
01-07-2014, 10:27 PM
s:
Maya's awesome. Maybe she was having a bad day.

If it's the Mya I'm thinking of, she is Awesome. I am more into her cousin though ;)

-Louis

serial138
01-07-2014, 11:02 PM
s:

If it's the Mya I'm thinking of, she is Awesome. I am more into her cousin though ;)

-Louis

The Mya that I believe you are thinking of would not step foot inside the Lounge, nor would her cousin, or her sister for that matter.

And they're Native American, not Asian as the OP said.

saifan
01-07-2014, 11:45 PM
The Mya that I believe you are thinking of would not step foot inside the Lounge, nor would her cousin, or her sister for that matter.

Yup, different girl.

TS Evelyn Summers
01-08-2014, 02:17 AM
Im Going Tonight...shoulda Went when I was there--hehehe

Louis_K
01-09-2014, 01:59 AM

Yup, different girl.

Okay. Didn't think so. But love those Native American TS cousins from Vegas...sister?

I am missing out ;)

Louis

rickinoc
01-09-2014, 02:13 AM
The Lounge is crazy, one minute its dead, the next minute its packed. it'll be dead on a friday night, but busy on a monday. Overall a col place, just watch yourself and you'll be fine. I might even go tonight since I'm in town!!!

Ben in LA
01-09-2014, 06:41 AM
Okay. Didn't think so. But love those Native American TS cousins from Vegas...sister?

I am missing out ;)

Louis
Her sister has her own site; her cousin is a fox. Think about it.

Y'all got me thinking about hitting up LVL when I get there. I know the place is a shithole, bus as I stTed elsewhere it's a crap shoot. Karen Ave!

Bopper007
01-09-2014, 07:20 PM
I was there the weekend before Christmas and it was packed.

Louis_K
01-10-2014, 01:11 AM
Her sister has her own site; her cousin is a fox. Think about it.

Y'all got me thinking about hitting up LVL when I get there. I know the place is a shithole, bus as I stTed elsewhere it's a crap shoot. Karen Ave!

Got it. Yes, that's who I am referring to.

I stay in nice spots when I go.

-Louis

talldudeil
01-10-2014, 02:01 AM
I used to go to Vegas every 6 weeks for work. Would hit the lounge on Fri Sat and Sun nights. Every night is different. Met Lisa Lawrence and got together with one of my first T crush. Some nights dead. It is really hit or miss. Good luck.

RallyCola
01-10-2014, 02:44 AM
i've only been once and it was horribly dead. it was 1 or 2 am on a Saturday night. there were 4 dudes sitting around the bar, 2 drunk off their ass and 2 girls talking in the corner and 1 girl hanging in the parking lot. i ordered 1 drink and left out of boredom. even when i left and got to my rental car, the girl outside didn't even pay any attention to me.

Mr_Choc69
01-10-2014, 03:16 AM
def a hit or miss place

serial138
01-12-2014, 02:19 AM
I've lived here for over 3 years and still never gone. All the girls I know have nothing good to say about the place so I've just never gone.

At this point it just sounds like a train wreck, and I might have to go see it once just for fun.

ohioguy13
01-15-2014, 05:28 AM
Love the LVL its sometimes hit or miss but for a sheer numbers of girls it cant be beat. Its worth a spin by. The staff doa great job been going there for 12 years never had a bad time. haven't always scored but still had fun

Ben in LA
01-15-2014, 07:23 AM
I'll probably stop by Sunday night. My Saturday night is busy and it won't be done until at the earliest 7:00am Sunday morning lol.

redhotmailer
04-14-2014, 05:19 AM
I caught a taxi to the LV Lounge, the area isn't too bad just isolated from the bright lights of The Strip. The LV Lounge had plenty of trans women, but it was New Years Eve. A few lookers, a few with bad attitudes the usual. This place is a hole in the wall not much to look at but I can care less about the decor, I was there on the prowl. They don't accept credit/debit cards CASH ONLY. I met a woman at the bar named Myah, she's a very attractive Asian but her attitude stinks. So I moved on to this beautiful, tall, curvy Latina. After talking and negotiating we decided to leave together. She was so sweet and beautiful inside and out. Non rushed, kissing and great service. She was even kind enough to give me a ride back to my hotel on The Strip. Overall I achieved what I had set out to do, and whenever I'm in Vegas I will go again.

*sorry I can't remember the latina's name but she's a regular there, drives a Cadillac, and is from Mexico

I think I saw this girl when I was there a couple of months ago. Taller brunette who drives a beat up red caddy. Great kisser. I would LOVE to see her again when I go there next month. Does anyone have her contact info?

nysprod
04-14-2014, 04:19 PM
I think I saw this girl when I was there a couple of months ago. Taller brunette who drives a beat up red caddy. Great kisser. I would LOVE to see her again when I go there next month. Does anyone have her contact info?

Duh-uhhh...go back to the LV Lounge?