PDA

View Full Version : Your Biggest Disappointment Of 2013

Dino Velvet
01-07-2014, 05:50 AM
For me it was Chipotle. I had waited so long for them to open and when they opened one close to my house the food didn't live up to the hype I was lathering myself up with and worse as the months became closer. Not too much to complain about, I guess.

TSCURIOUS
01-07-2014, 05:54 AM
Not a bad year. Winning the lottery would have helped tho-

Females&Shemales
01-07-2014, 05:56 AM
Iron Man 3. It should've been one of the best Marvel movies ever and it turned into a piece of shit half way through because the director intentionally disregarded source material for a few LOL moments. I want to kill Shane Black now...

SXFX
01-07-2014, 05:59 AM
Still no Barbie Woods

Hostile
01-07-2014, 06:03 AM
I was disappointment that you left HA for awhile, now that you are back the air here is lighter. fuck the haters on here, you were missed Dino!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-07-2014, 06:05 AM
letting my secretary go home early so she could get ready for a date the same night my friend Yasmine Lee was in town and I was supposed to go out to eat with her and a few other folks...........

nysprod
01-07-2014, 06:14 AM
I didn't get to fuck one TS for free, although I did manage some hot encounters with my first non-pro.

tsadriana
01-07-2014, 06:37 AM
I couldnt be more whore that i intende to .

Dino Velvet
01-07-2014, 06:45 AM
I didn't get to fuck one TS for free, although I did manage some hot encounters with my first non-pro.

Any candidates for east coast's biggest ROB hooker of 2013? Bait & Switch and Upsell Of The Year Award too.

I warned a gal that when you Google her phone number it leads to her brother-in-law's E-Mail Address which leads to his website that promotes Italian Catholic Charity Golf Tournaments. I even E-Mailed her a picture of the old Dego putting a meatball into a golf cup.

tsmirandameadows
01-07-2014, 06:58 AM
I don't know -- a lot of things I guess, lol! Ironically it was still probably my best year yet. I'm hopeful though that 2014 can be a meaningful improvement and become my first unwasted year.

robertlouis
01-07-2014, 07:02 AM
I don't know -- a lot of things I guess, lol! Ironically it was still probably my best year yet. I'm hopeful though that 2014 can be a meaningful improvement and become my first unwasted year.

It will be - definitely!

Dino Velvet
01-07-2014, 07:03 AM
I couldnt be more whore that i intende to .

Are you trying to tell us your prices are flattening out?

robertlouis
01-07-2014, 07:07 AM
And my disappointment? Reconstructive surgery on my right knee which hasn't really worked meaning a modicum of pain and an inability to get back on the tennis court since May.

But otherwise a pretty good year - a new life in a great and historic city (York), new friends both in person and online and lots of exciting music projects which should come to fruition in 2014.

robertlouis
01-07-2014, 07:08 AM
Are you trying to tell us your prices are flattening out?

Nah, not enough clients, Dino. Umm, over to you, buddy. :fuckin:

Dino Velvet
01-07-2014, 07:18 AM
Nah, not enough clients, Dino. Umm, over to you, buddy. :fuckin:

If she don't charge enough but sits on too many wieners she gets demoted from whore down to slut.

south ov da border
01-07-2014, 07:31 AM
having my roommate pass away and bouncing around for half the year

south ov da border
01-07-2014, 07:33 AM
And my disappointment? Reconstructive surgery on my right knee which hasn't really worked meaning a modicum of pain and an inability to get back on the tennis court since May.

But otherwise a pretty good year - a new life in a great and historic city (York), new friends both in person and online and lots of exciting music projects which should come to fruition in 2014.

currently recovering from an arm surgery I got in November. I still have some numbness in it. I guess I gotta get used to it

Falling
01-07-2014, 08:56 AM
Not quitting my job!

Stavros
01-07-2014, 09:20 AM
I had an opportunity to see La Traviata at La Scala in Milan a fortnight before Christmas, but was unable to take it further. It also means I have not been to Italy for a visit now for 14 years which is far too long.

Yeah
01-07-2014, 09:52 AM
Getting totally thrown to the curb by a girl that I was in love with, but she didnt want to ruin friendship so like a dumb ass I stayed friends hoping for a chance. When she finally broke up with the guy she was with I thought I had my opportunity, but she already had another guy set up for a relationship. To top it off, we have been friends for years, but the new guy didnt want her hanging out so he told her to make a choice and of course she chose him. So in the end the friendship got ruined anyways. This was a big mistake for 2013 for me and I regret wasting my time thinking I had a chance and staying in a dead end friendship for so long, I should have bailed long ago. Chalk it up to another life experience to never allow to happen again.

Prospero
01-07-2014, 01:25 PM
Disappointments... Wasted time and the rage of someone who I had thought of as a friend.... foot injury which kept ME off the tennis court since summer, a back injury which kept me moribund and away from the girls for way too long (to be remedied soon) tardiness by various people in my professional realm.... but otherwise pretty good

speedking59
01-07-2014, 11:32 PM
biggest disappointment: the world did not end in Dec. 2012

for my first year of being sort of retired, it wasn't too bad. except for the world not ending, of course.

kittyKaiti
01-07-2014, 11:55 PM
Almost being murdered by my now ex-boyfriend. That's definitely the winner of biggest disappointments of 2013.

RallyCola
01-08-2014, 12:02 AM
1) Obamacare's implementation failed.
2) My penis didn't grow another inch in length.
3) I didn't follow through on any of my 2013 resolutions.
4) My penis didn't grow another inch in girth
5) Man of Steel sucked unbelievably.
6) My penis did not experience more variety.
7) I grew my first gray hair and i'm only 35

EvaCassini
01-08-2014, 12:36 AM
Rally...I wish you all the luck this year, 2014, for your penis!
;) xoxo

RallyCola
01-08-2014, 12:39 AM
Rally...I wish you all the luck this year, 2014, for your penis!
;) xoxo

Thanks Eva. You could help ya know. what if you grab hold and start to tug on it? It could work....it could work.

Dino Velvet
01-08-2014, 08:56 PM
Lemon Drop just passed her cold to me. Hopefully this is my Biggest Disappointment Of 2014.

theone1982
01-22-2014, 08:16 AM
Not a disappointment, but I'm glad the Ultimate Warrior is going into the HOF. HOKE KOGAN!

SexSlave1972
01-22-2014, 08:19 AM
Shoulder surgery, but now it starts to be OK.
Couldn't go to gym for a whole year 'cause of it.

will802
01-22-2014, 02:46 PM
Being caught in my companies downsizing efforts and entering the job market for the first time in over 20 years. Time to re-invent myself.

youngblood61
01-22-2014, 03:00 PM
I couldnt be more whore that i intende to . Do you have a BF?

Ben in LA
01-22-2014, 03:17 PM
Getting totally thrown to the curb by a girl that I was in love with, but she didnt want to ruin friendship so like a dumb ass I stayed friends hoping for a chance. When she finally broke up with the guy she was with I thought I had my opportunity, but she already had another guy set up for a relationship. To top it off, we have been friends for years, but the new guy didnt want her hanging out so he told her to make a choice and of course she chose him. So in the end the friendship got ruined anyways. This was a big mistake for 2013 for me and I regret wasting my time thinking I had a chance and staying in a dead end friendship for so long, I should have bailed long ago. Chalk it up to another life experience to never allow to happen again.

I feel you there, brother...this was my biggest disappointment of 2011. I'm starting to have feelings for a friend right now, but am hesitant to really act on them due to the scenario you described above.

Other than that, my biggest disappointment was not losing much weight, not saving more money, and not finding a better job. All can be achieved this year.

youngblood61
01-22-2014, 03:22 PM
Getting a blood clot in my lung to start the year. IT SUCKED!!!!

TempestTS
01-22-2014, 03:22 PM
America... and what we continue to allow our "elected" government to do to ourselves.

We truly have become a monster.

STEPPENWOLF MONSTER Official Video Route 66 Production Company - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaNsDx-xmnw)

trish
01-22-2014, 04:01 PM
Dark matter wimps still too wimpy to show themselves.

michelle28bc1
01-22-2014, 04:16 PM
Mine is I didn't get to suck enough big girl cocks....

Yeah
01-23-2014, 12:02 AM
I feel you there, brother...this was my biggest disappointment of 2011. I'm starting to have feelings for a friend right now, but am hesitant to really act on them due to the scenario you described above.

Other than that, my biggest disappointment was not losing much weight, not saving more money, and not finding a better job. All can be achieved this year.

Oh boy. It sucks. I didn't set out to fall in love with her, but did. You only got two ways to go. Don't say anything and suffer or tell her you want to go out on a date. If she pulls the old "I only see you as a friend line", tell her that isn't going to work because you want more and and you find her so awesome. But if she won't budge, then wish her well and tell her you got to go and if she changes her mind to give you a call to set up a date. If she calls in a month or so make sure to keep it short and set up a date if she wants to talk tell her you got to go because your busy and tell her we can talk and catch up on a date would be better. If she doesn't call in a month or so then you move on and thank yourself you aren't stuck in a friendzone suffering. I wish I would have done this with her. Btw, I wished I lost more weight and saved more money too.

BellaBellucci
01-23-2014, 12:05 AM
My biggest disappointment of 2013? Surviving it. :lol:

~BB~

barbiewoods
01-31-2014, 12:56 AM
Im still here honey......