PDA

View Full Version : i'm new and looking....

Autumn516
01-05-2014, 11:04 PM
hey guys and girls...
i'm new to this site and i've enjoyed what i've been reading the past couple days.
anyways...i live in the nyc area and i'm looking to meet some new trans girls to hang out with...maybe develop a relationship...
just wondering if anyone had any input on where is a good place to meet some new girls?

algebra1900
01-05-2014, 11:09 PM
You're in the best spot actually a place where you can go to some clubs and pick these women up. I suggest starting there, chatting some of the women up and see how it goes.

Autumn516
01-05-2014, 11:14 PM
do you know the names of any good bars or clubs?

algebra1900
01-05-2014, 11:27 PM
I don't, but there are a lot of threads around here on it. Search NYC, I know they throw a party at least once a week at these places.

jennylicious
01-05-2014, 11:45 PM
You could try your local library, museum, or art gallery.

KinkyDisaster
01-06-2014, 12:06 AM
Maybe a Pizza parlor, or on a Subway ride.

Autumn516
01-06-2014, 12:13 AM
thanks for the sarcasm...

EvaCassini
01-06-2014, 12:20 AM
I wouldn't take that as sarcasm actually.

Being a tgirl...I go to museums, eat at pizza parlors, and if I was in NYC, I am sure I would ride the subway. We are everywhere. We are just normal humans who do the same things you probably do. Just try hitting up bars and clubs. I am sure you'll bump into a tgirl randomly, just as you would bump into random GGs and men in any given social establishment.

jennylicious
01-06-2014, 12:22 AM
I wasn't being sarcastic, and I don't think KinkyDisaster was either. It's the best advice I can give. If you want to develop a relationship with someone, then it's best to look in the places where your own interests lie.

algebra1900
01-06-2014, 12:23 AM
I wouldn't take that as sarcasm actually.

Being a tgirl...I go to museums, eat at pizza parlors, and if I was in NYC, I am sure I would ride the subway. We are everywhere. We are just normal humans who do the same things you probably do. Just try hitting up bars and clubs. I am sure you'll bump into a tgirl randomly, just as you would bump into random GGs and men in any given social establishment.

Since there are as many TGirls as GGs and men?

simonisthebest
01-06-2014, 12:28 AM
well if u want to hang out or a relationship try a dating site, ..just like u will do if u lookin for a girl

Autumn516
01-06-2014, 12:35 AM
this i totally understand eva...
and i apologize for thinking this is sarcasm...i do appreciate the reply's and the input.
and youre right...you never know when or where you will meet someone..

Autumn516
01-06-2014, 12:39 AM
most tgirl dating sites are kind of crappy....just everyone looking for a hook up.

EvaCassini
01-06-2014, 12:51 AM
I agree Autumn.

I used to be on many TS dating sites but had no luck because most users on the there just want to fuck. ( I rhymed lol )

My best advice...Simply find out where the "gay" clubs are ( not because of gay, but because most girls are more comfortable in the gay setting ), and I am sure you will find a few. Here in Dallas, we have a gay district called "Oaklawn" and you will find many tgirls about. Also, any club that usually is a dance club, rocker club, gothy club. You may have a fair chance finding one or a few in those places.

Autumn516
01-06-2014, 01:09 AM
I agree Autumn.

I used to be on many TS dating sites but had no luck because most users on the there just want to fuck. ( I rhymed lol )

My best advice...Simply find out where the "gay" clubs are ( not because of gay, but because most girls are more comfortable in the gay setting ), and I am sure you will find a few. Here in Dallas, we have a gay district called "Oaklawn" and you will find many tgirls about. Also, any club that usually is a dance club, rocker club, gothy club. You may have a fair chance finding one or a few in those places.
totally true about the dating sites eva...
and since majority of the guys are there are just looking to fuck...its super hard to get a girl to actually talk to you...cause they just thing you want to fuck..

but yea...i'll try out some rocker clubs or gothy...
i do love me an indie rocker looking girl with some tats.
plus most likely a girl like that is super fun to be around....well..thats the way i feel.

Autumn516
01-06-2014, 01:38 AM
I agree Autumn.

and i might be heading down to TX real soon...maybe i'll look up that area...

KinkyDisaster
01-06-2014, 02:43 AM
I was being sarcastic, sorry.
My input would be to in agreement with Eva; go to a gay club if you can. I know how it is though. I've been there once with a transsexual; kissed her in front of everyone. Some of the girls were curious (maybe jealous o.o), but people usually understand there; doesn't change the fact that I was scared. A dude did grab my butt, and bat his eyelashes at me, but another was very respectful; didn't even roll his eyes when I said that I wasn't gay. LOL
If you don't want to be noticed, try face paint or something. (That wasn't a joke; I say silly things) :]

Autumn516
01-06-2014, 02:52 AM
I was being sarcastic, sorry.
My input would be to in agreement with Eva; go to a gay club if you can. I know how it is though. I've been there once with a transsexual; kissed her in front of everyone. Some of the girls were curious (maybe jealous o.o), but people usually understand there; doesn't change the fact that I was scared. A dude did grab my butt, and bat his eyelashes at me, but another was very respectful; didn't even roll his eyes when I said that I wasn't gay. LOL
If you don't want to be noticed, try face paint or something. (That wasn't a joke; I say silly things) :]
i've been to gay clubs before...and i'm completely comfortable in them. i know who and what i'm attracted to.. :)
and plus...who doesnt like to get hit on?

KinkyDisaster
01-06-2014, 03:04 AM
It was enjoyable, until after the second grab. :p
You'll be fine then. :]

Autumn516
01-06-2014, 03:10 AM
It was enjoyable, until after the second grab. :p
You'll be fine then. :]
haha..i guess they were getting just a bit too grabby there...

bluesoul
01-06-2014, 03:23 AM
most tgirl dating sites are kind of crappy....just everyone looking for a hook up.

have you ever tried one? just because they're crappy doesn't meet a serious relationship cannot be achieved. why not set up a profile and be honest about what you're looking for.

also, you can use dating website to meet people and that can eventually lead you to meet others who a true relationship can come from. be creative in your approach. there are no magical rooms or bars where tgirls looking for boyfriends are found. you can just as easily find people just looking to hook up at a bar that you were earlier requesting names for

Autumn516
01-06-2014, 03:30 AM
have you ever tried one? just because they're crappy doesn't meet a serious relationship cannot be achieved. why not set up a profile and be honest about what you're looking for.

also, you can use dating website to meet people and that can eventually lead you to meet others who a true relationship can come from. be creative in your approach. there are no magical rooms or bars where tgirls looking for boyfriends are found. you can just as easily find people just looking to hook up at a bar that you were earlier requesting names for
yes i have tried these sites...and i am honest with what im looking for...and they usually dont lead to anything...

Prospero
01-06-2014, 08:09 AM
Good luck autumn.... you do face a dilemma.

Autumn516
01-06-2014, 10:51 AM
Good luck autumn.... you do face a dilemma.
yes....it does happen from time to time...