PDA

View Full Version : Probably been asked before

simons-pandoras-box
01-02-2014, 06:40 AM
Apologies if this has been asked before

I'm a new member on this excellent forum and have enjoyed about a dozen intimate visits to both TS and TV ladies , but , up to date have not had the pleasure of receiving due to the size of their endowments , I am based near to Cambridge and was wondering if anyone in here could recommend a lady who is not to big (girth wise) to introduce me to taking for the first time .

Thank you in advance

Prospero
01-02-2014, 01:49 PM
The Kelly agency send girls to Cannbridge regularly so you might want to check with them.
Or BETTER head over to Noriwich when Sammi Valetine is there. She is 100 percent lovely.

simons-pandoras-box
01-02-2014, 04:39 PM
Thank you for the reply , I've seen a few if Kelly's girls , mostly Brazilian and to date all too well endowed for me :(

have also met Sammi , who is absolutely gorgeous , I met her with the tv Sammi for a threesome , no way could I have taken Sammi (either of them) but when I'm "broken in" I hope to work my way up to Ms Valentine .

Prospero
01-02-2014, 05:11 PM
Sorry. I have little other info on East Anglian girls

alyssaluxor
01-02-2014, 06:25 PM
try to finger your ass quite often or use those sex toys that open up your ass so at least youll be ready for some cock in your ass

i often finger first virgin guys and it works 99% of the time

LilyRox
01-02-2014, 10:34 PM
Sammi is a doll. Wish I lived overseas to meet her.