PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Paris Appears In Philadelphia

BeardedOne
01-01-2014, 08:30 PM
So, I was doing a little New Year's window shopping on Eros and ran across TS Ultimate Fantasy, visiting December 30th to January 2nd. Though her name is never mentioned, all of the images are of Ms Jennifer Paris.

Thinking that the worldly Ms Paris would be more likely to spend New Year's in New York or LA, I looked around to see if I could confirm her schedule/presence. Her website, however, seems to have dropped off the radar. As has her Facebook presence and other links.

I can imagine that the State Farm insurance agent of the same name is getting quite a bit of unwanted attention at the moment.

Has the lady retired? An, if so, who is the mystery gurl using her images in Philly this week?

Cuioser and curioser.

Castor_Troy05
01-01-2014, 09:48 PM
She's changed her twitter and facebook to her model name. She's still around

Ben in LA
01-02-2014, 02:36 AM
She's changed her twitter and facebook to her model name. She's still around

Yup. Fans know what name that is (won't mention it here).

Rockit_
01-03-2014, 04:11 AM
Yup. Fans know what name that is (won't mention it here).

What? She goes by something else? Why?

RallyCola
01-03-2014, 04:26 AM
this is the 2nd thread in recent memory where someone won't "mention" jennifer's new stage name. a simple google search would yield that "yasmine petty" is the name she goes by in the modeling world because she want's to distance herself from her old moniker and life. this is not a trade secret...it is not a name she is going by in a new private life...she is still very much a public figure.