PDA

View Full Version : My Love to All

Jamie Michelle
06-15-2006, 06:37 AM
Some here may figure me for a hard-ass, because of comments I made concerning the nature of the people who post here. But said comments were made in response to a poster who was trying to put down those T-girls he didn't personally find sexually attractive.

And if a person doesn't find certain T-girls sexually attractive, that's their business. But don't try to pretend that you're so-called "straight" because you're just interested in fucking the genetic males who are the prettiest.

My comments weren't directed towards the girls, but rather those who try to pretend that they are something that they are not.

Face it: it's cocks and balls people are getting off on here, even if those cocks and balls are on pretty bodies and faces.

I also am displeased that a number of my comments on political subjects have been deleted from threads on this forum. Is the person who has control of this forum so insecure that he (or she) cannot withstand free debate?

Anyway, I do indeed love all of you. But if it seems that I am hard at times, it's because I'm responding to people who are trying to raise themselves up by putting others down.