PDA

View Full Version : Do you like me better pale? *PICS*

Michelle Firestone
12-31-2013, 09:49 PM
I took these stills from a video I made awhile ago when I was still all milky white.

http://i.imgur.com/dji8MYy.png
http://i.imgur.com/KN5GnaG.png
http://i.imgur.com/PxIeDwu.png
http://i.imgur.com/9IgkciN.png
http://i.imgur.com/gxdWN5M.png
http://i.imgur.com/f4ds2Jt.png
http://i.imgur.com/tUCsPz7.png
http://i.imgur.com/b9Kjf8f.png
http://i.imgur.com/BDGGmWu.png

bluesoul
12-31-2013, 09:50 PM
personally, i like pale skin, so yes.

goth_girl
12-31-2013, 09:52 PM
yes pale looks great. you look stunning:)

lordworm
12-31-2013, 10:06 PM
Well damn, I say yes.

Prospero
12-31-2013, 10:22 PM
Beauty is beauty. And you have it nailed

nysprod
12-31-2013, 10:38 PM
I think it works very well for you hny

Donkey
12-31-2013, 10:59 PM
hot either way, but you look better tan

ZELLGADISS
12-31-2013, 11:02 PM
Really Michelle you are pretty always, so it is not very important.

I love see you, you are very beatiful and huge cock , i would love to suck it someday :)

Kisses and happy new year honey ;)

RallyCola
01-01-2014, 12:00 AM
as stated, you are very pretty so all tanned up, as you have previously been featured, is a pants-tightening sight, but i, like others, are a fan of pale, creamy skin therefore, i too like the pics above quite a bit.

fred41
01-01-2014, 12:19 AM
You're attractive either way...you got that "it" that some girls have.
However, I personally always like a bit of color...or a lot of color...or all color.
Color...Yeah!

rockabilly
01-01-2014, 12:28 AM
pale is my preference.

TGasMutiny
01-01-2014, 12:44 AM
Any way you want Michelle!

Michelle Firestone
01-01-2014, 02:03 AM
personally, i like pale skin, so yes.

yes pale looks great. you look stunning:)

Well damn, I say yes.

Beauty is beauty. And you have it nailed

I think it works very well for you hny

hot either way, but you look better tan

Really Michelle you are pretty always, so it is not very important.

I love see you, you are very beatiful and huge cock , i would love to suck it someday :)

Kisses and happy new year honey ;)

as stated, you are very pretty so all tanned up, as you have previously been featured, is a pants-tightening sight, but i, like others, are a fan of pale, creamy skin therefore, i too like the pics above quite a bit.

Thank you for the input everyone! :* :* :*

Michelle Firestone
01-01-2014, 02:08 AM
You're attractive either way...you got that "it" that some girls have.
However, I personally always like a bit of color...or a lot of color...or all color.
Color...Yeah!

What is "it"? Big cock?

Michelle Firestone
01-01-2014, 02:10 AM
pale is my preference.

Any way you want Michelle!

Thanks for the input :)

Rivz
01-01-2014, 02:42 AM
I wouldn't toss you out of the bed for eating crackers, either way.

KinkyDisaster
01-01-2014, 02:49 AM
You're a brave one Rivs.
I think that a little color looks better on camera; but off camera, I'd say that paleness makes for a sweeter appearance.

lowedown
01-01-2014, 02:50 AM
You are stunning.

fred41
01-01-2014, 03:30 AM
What is "it"? Big cock?

lol...no..a cock is mostly a given on this site.

"It" is what separates someone from everybody else. It's personality or something in the eyes...it could be wit..it's definitely charisma ...it makes you hot...don't always know what "it" is,
,..but you've got "it" in spades.

tsmirandameadows
01-01-2014, 03:34 AM
You look hot either way, Michelle. When I met you, you were rocking a very nice tan that looked stunning on you. Yet, these pale pics are equally pretty. I say go with the season and the mood: you'll look awesome either way!

Jdeere562
01-01-2014, 03:55 AM
Without the tan pics to compare, I really can't say which way you look best. The pale pictures look VERY good though! I'm liking them.

darkrose2000
01-01-2014, 04:25 AM
It looks very nice indeed.

I like it, Just I did not understand where is the video and when the clothes disappear :)

Regards and Happy New Year.
Kalin

Michelle Firestone
01-01-2014, 04:57 AM
I wouldn't toss you out of the bed for eating crackers, either way.

Awe thanks! I bookmarked your blog :P

Michelle Firestone
01-01-2014, 04:58 AM
You're a brave one Rivs.
I think that a little color looks better on camera; but off camera, I'd say that paleness makes for a sweeter appearance.

That's an insightful observation thank you :)

Michelle Firestone
01-01-2014, 05:05 AM
You are stunning.

Thanks!

Without the tan pics to compare, I really can't say which way you look best. The pale pictures look VERY good though! I'm liking them.

Thank you! Everything I've shot w/grooby I've been pretty tan. And all the other pics I've put up too. So I didn't think they'd be necessary.

It looks very nice indeed.

I like it, Just I did not understand where is the video and when the clothes disappear :)

Regards and Happy New Year.
Kalin

Lol the video is dumb and boring my clothes don't come off in it either :P Sorry my post didn't meet your expectations :P

lol...no..a cock is mostly a given on this site.

"It" is what separates someone from everybody else. It's personality or something in the eyes...it could be wit..it's definitely charisma ...it makes you hot...don't always know what "it" is,
,..but you've got "it" in spades.

Hmmm I don't know either. Someone said I was charismatic once... Hmm idk! But thanks for saying I've got it!

You look hot either way, Michelle. When I met you, you were rocking a very nice tan that looked stunning on you. Yet, these pale pics are equally pretty. I say go with the season and the mood: you'll look awesome either way!

Thanks Miranda! Lately I've been addicted to tanning. Maybe I'll go pale again since it's better for your skin in the long run.

Brassai
01-01-2014, 06:22 AM
I'll vote for paleness short of vampire sunless white. It's always your smile that makes your photos stand out anyway Michelle. Just be sure whoever is doing the Photoshop post-processing knows how you want to look skintone-wise because I can tell you from experience processing thousands of pics in Lightroom you can go from being a northern Norwegian to a sun baked Native American with just a little move of a color temperature or saturation slider.

youngblood61
01-01-2014, 07:39 AM
Pale skin Michelle. I just like that look.:)

Yeah
01-01-2014, 08:54 AM
Definitely pale. Looks great on you Michelle

STARTUP999
01-01-2014, 09:07 AM
Michelle,
Your beautiful either way. I did notice in the last photo you posted (with the two cocks near your lips) I thought how pretty your skin was with the tan. So I vote tan but its very close.

RACQUEL
01-01-2014, 07:39 PM
Hell NO!!!!!!!!!! Way better DARKER/more Exotic looking!! XOXXO

algebra1900
01-01-2014, 07:43 PM
I took these stills from a video I made awhile ago when I was still all milky white.

http://i.imgur.com/dji8MYy.png
http://i.imgur.com/KN5GnaG.png
http://i.imgur.com/PxIeDwu.png
http://i.imgur.com/9IgkciN.png
http://i.imgur.com/gxdWN5M.png
http://i.imgur.com/f4ds2Jt.png
http://i.imgur.com/tUCsPz7.png
http://i.imgur.com/b9Kjf8f.png
http://i.imgur.com/BDGGmWu.png

There are a ton of extremely attractive asian, black, and latin transgender girls. I say that if you have a quality that sets you apart, rock it. I wouldn't alter anything outside of getting into the sun more if you want that sun kissed look, or take a nice vacation to the beach and then do a shoot immediately afterwards.

CORVETTEDUDE
01-01-2014, 08:03 PM
Humina, Humina, Humina!!!!:Bowdown::salad:jerkoff:whistle::wiggle:

MrBlonde
01-01-2014, 09:22 PM
Well I never saw the "non pale" version but yes you look great like this.

STARTUP999
01-01-2014, 10:28 PM
There are a ton of extremely attractive asian, black, and latin transgender girls. I say that if you have a quality that sets you apart, rock it. I wouldn't alter anything outside of getting into the sun more if you want that sun kissed look, or take a nice vacation to the beach and then do a shoot immediately afterwards.

That includes implants. Your not having them is part of that "quality that sets you apart" so i hope your in no rush to get them. IMHO.

Happy New Year!

algebra1900
01-01-2014, 10:43 PM
That includes implants. Your not having them is part of that "quality that sets you apart" so i hope your in no rush to get them. IMHO.

Happy New Year!

Yeah it is just tough because the psychology behind a lot of Tgirls is they want to look like a woman, because they feel like a woman. This means that breasts are the very representation of a woman. Which is why inevitably a lot of the natural Tgirls get implants. This is fine, all things change and we are lucky enough that they recorded their gorgeous bodies for us to see. I am just envious of the amount of boldness exhibited by people willing to cast of everything and do what they want, show what they want, be what they want...so basically enjoy her now because implants most likely are around the corner. :P

STARTUP999
01-01-2014, 10:53 PM
Yeah it is just tough because the psychology behind a lot of Tgirls is they want to look like a woman, because they feel like a woman. This means that breasts are the very representation of a woman. Which is why inevitably a lot of the natural Tgirls get implants. This is fine, all things change and we are lucky enough that they recorded their gorgeous bodies for us to see. I am just envious of the amount of boldness exhibited by people willing to cast of everything and do what they want, show what they want, be what they want...so basically enjoy her now because implants most likely are around the corner. :P

Your right of course algebra. Its their journey and we are just privileged to be allowed to witness a small piece of it. I did write I hoped she wold not be in a rush to get them, not to never get them. But since Michelle was asking for opinions about the skin color I tossed my vote for the natural look in.

I would add that I hope Michelle is in no rush to go blond or get tattoos either. But that is just my opinion again. She will be lovely no matter what look she cultivates though.

Michelle Firestone
01-01-2014, 10:54 PM
Pale skin Michelle. I just like that look.:)

Definitely pale. Looks great on you Michelle

Michelle,
Your beautiful either way. I did notice in the last photo you posted (with the two cocks near your lips) I thought how pretty your skin was with the tan. So I vote tan but its very close.

Hell NO!!!!!!!!!! Way better DARKER/more Exotic looking!! XOXXO

Humina, Humina, Humina!!!!:Bowdown::salad:jerkoff:whistle::wiggle:

Well I never saw the "non pale" version but yes you look great like this.

Thanks for the input guys! :tongue:

I'll vote for paleness short of vampire sunless white. It's always your smile that makes your photos stand out anyway Michelle. Just be sure whoever is doing the Photoshop post-processing knows how you want to look skintone-wise because I can tell you from experience processing thousands of pics in Lightroom you can go from being a northern Norwegian to a sun baked Native American with just a little move of a color temperature or saturation slider.

That's good advice thank you :)

I usually tan in booths. It gets addicting. Thanks you :)

benbutton1
01-01-2014, 10:59 PM
Michelle, I love you pale

jspo6917
01-01-2014, 11:21 PM
idk what you look like not pale lol but you're fuckin hottt!!!!

Michelle Firestone
01-01-2014, 11:35 PM

Happy New Year!

Of course I'm in a rush to get them. I'll be more comfortable in my personal everyday life with actual boobs. I hope you guys like me like that :/

That's pretty much it exactly. But they're probably not right around the corner because of the cost. Not to mention I need reconstructive surgery on my face first probably.

Your right of course algebra. Its their journey and we are just privileged to be allowed to witness a small piece of it. I did write I hoped she would not be in a rush to get them, not to never get them. But since Michelle was asking for opinions about the skin color I tossed my vote for the natural look in.

I would add that I hope Michelle is in no rush to go blond or get tattoos either. But that is just my opinion again. She will be lovely no matter what look she cultivates though.

I really appreciate the input on my look. No tattoos are coming lol. Or blonde hair (just maybe highlights) There shouldn't be any drastic changes anytime soon just b/c $$$. I don't want to change too much anyway.

algebra1900
01-01-2014, 11:49 PM
Of course I'm in a rush to get them. I'll be more comfortable in my personal everyday life with actual boobs. I hope you guys like me like that :/

Girl, do we like you feeling fine? You must be in a silly mood to ask that!

That's pretty much it exactly. But they're probably not right around the corner because of the cost. Not to mention I need reconstructive surgery on my face first probably.

They are expensive, but don't fret...countless girls share the same feelings about their boobs. Remember it is perspective, you are a woman. Does Angelina Jolie question her womanhood because she underwent double mastectomy? I don't think so! She is still a vixen, so although I completely understand where you're coming from, in the meantime until you get the surgery you want just remember it's all good in the neighborhood.

STARTUP999
01-01-2014, 11:49 PM

I really appreciate the input on my look. No tattoos are coming lol. Or blonde hair (just maybe highlights) There shouldn't be any drastic changes anytime soon just b/c $$$. I don't want to change too much anyway.

Like I said, whatever look you cultivate you will be hot.

youngblood61
01-01-2014, 11:54 PM
Glad there won't be to much change Michelle.:)

Michelle Firestone
01-02-2014, 12:03 AM
Girl, do we like you feeling fine? You must be in a silly mood to ask that!

They are expensive, but don't fret...countless girls share the same feelings about their boobs. Remember it is perspective, you are a woman. Does Angelina Jolie question her womanhood because she underwent double mastectomy? I don't think so! She is still a vixen, so although I completely understand where you're coming from, in the meantime until you get the surgery you want just remember it's all good in the neighborhood.

Thank you for reassuring me. My ultimate goal is to be 100% even at the beach in a bikini. It'd just be so nice to be able to fill out dresses and certain tops & things. :/

Like I said, whatever look you cultivate you will be hot.

Thanks Dave :) I hope you're right! :P

Michelle, I love you pale

Thanks! :)

idk what you look like not pale lol but you're fuckin hottt!!!!

Thanks! Check out my twitter if you wanna look real quick there's some pics: @tsfireprincess

Otherwise, everything I shot w/Grooby I've been really tan.

Glad there won't be to much change Michelle.:)

Yea not TOO much :)

algebra1900
01-02-2014, 12:15 AM
Thank you for reassuring me. My ultimate goal is to be 100% even at the beach in a bikini. It'd just be so nice to be able to fill out dresses and certain tops & things. :/

I can only imagine the joy of throwing on a scorching hot dress and rocking it all night!

Michelle Firestone
01-02-2014, 12:18 AM
Yea it'd be nice to be "scorching hot" but without boobs its always like "well she's natural." Which I could live with fine, but if I can afford it financially, I'd go for boobs. I'd just feel greedy.

Dino Velvet
01-02-2014, 12:22 AM
Where the sun shines or where it doesn't shine all look nice on you whether it's Summer or Winter.

Quiet Reflections
01-02-2014, 12:26 AM
you look great either way

algebra1900
01-02-2014, 12:30 AM
Yea it'd be nice to be "scorching hot" but without boobs its always like "well she's natural." Which I could live with fine, but if I can afford it financially, I'd go for boobs. I'd just feel greedy.

Why do you say greedy? That is an interesting word to use. Reading through your sentiments has me really dreaming of the day where telepathy will be possible. Being able to have you feel...what the men feel, when they look at you. I wager you would not be so quick to deny the label of scorching hot!

Michelle Firestone
01-02-2014, 12:31 AM
Where the sun shines or where it doesn't shine all look nice on you whether it's Summer or Winter.

Awe that was so sweet!

Michelle Firestone
01-02-2014, 12:37 AM
Why do you say greedy? That is an interesting word to use. Reading through your sentiments has me really dreaming of the day where telepathy will be possible. Being able to have you feel...what the men feel, when they look at you. I wager you would not be so quick to deny the label of scorching hot!

Greedy because if I could afford tits it'd be like $5,000-$10,000 that I'm going to throw away on boobs instead of like charity or something. I don't know it's just kind of weird

STARTUP999
01-02-2014, 12:54 AM

Algebra, I envy your wordsmith ablitites. You are articlate and dead right. Well done!

Michelle it seems admirers see your beauty (not just, "she has a great cock so I will overlook xyz", but true honest to goodnes beauty).

But you it seem focus on imperfections. I hope the public (and private) admiration your getting through the industry and fourms etc. convinces you what what a stunner you are. Fair skinned, tan, flat, busty, highlights or natural your a beautiful woman.

Its sweet that you think if charity, but taking care of your own self esteem is not being greedy. What I said about implants aside (I just love the natural look) making your self happy is not selfish if its not hurting others. You are so adorable.

algebra1900
01-02-2014, 01:04 AM
Algebra, I envy your wordsmith ablitites. You are articlate and dead right. Well done!

Michelle it seems admirers see your beauty (not just, "she has a great cock so I will overlook xyz", but true honest to goodnes beauty).

But you it seem focus on imperfections. I hope the public (and private) admiration your getting through the industry and fourms etc. convinces you what what a stunner you are. Fair skinned, tan, flat, busty, highlights or natural your a beautiful woman.

Thank you so much, that is a very nice compliment. I do enjoy words I must admit!

Greedy because if I could afford tits it'd be like $5,000-$10,000 that I'm going to throw away on boobs instead of like charity or something. I don't know it's just kind of weird

Let me set your mind at ease, most of the money donated to charities go to administrator costs. Little goes to the actual cause, and your cause is just as important and relevant. We're talking about your life, your money, and your body. Do you want them, are you an adult? I say don't feel greedy, it is an improvement on the quality of your life. I just want you to get them because you really want them, you've always wanted them, and you have done all the research. Otherwise, just keep saving and think about it!

Jericho
01-02-2014, 01:08 AM
Pale, tanned, it's all good!

Michelle Firestone
01-02-2014, 01:11 AM
You're probably right. I just have trouble seeing myself like that. I should just relax. I'm way too critical lol. Thank you for saying I'm beautiful. I gotta stop being so high maintenance and just chill out :P

Michelle Firestone
01-02-2014, 01:17 AM
Let me set your mind at ease, most of the money donated to charities go to administrator costs. Little goes to the actual cause, and your cause is just as important and relevant. We're talking about your life, your money, and your body. Do you want them, are you an adult? I say don't feel greedy, it is an improvement on the quality of your life. I just want you to get them because you really want them, you've always wanted them, and you have done all the research. Otherwise, just keep saving and think about it!

Well there are some charities I give to that have been investigated and supposedly at least 80% gets through to actual charitable work. I usually do CARE and the Peace Corps. And I'm a sucker for giving $$$ straight to bums. Even though everyone says they spend it on booze or drugs instead of food, they make that choice & I'm at least giving them the opportunity to try and make the right one... That was back in ohio though.... some of the cardboard sign holders out here in southern california seem alittle too healthy and well dressed to be begging. But who knows?

algebra1900
01-02-2014, 01:19 AM
You're probably right. I just have trouble seeing myself like that. I should just relax. I'm way too critical lol. Thank you for saying I'm beautiful. I gotta stop being so high maintenance and just chill out :P

It will click eventually, baby steps my dear girl, baby steps! ;-D

Well there are some charities I give to that have been investigated and supposedly at least 80% gets through to actual charitable work. I usually do CARE and the Peace Corps. And I'm a sucker for giving $$$ straight to bums. Even though everyone says they spend it on booze or drugs instead of food, they make that choice & I'm at least giving them the opportunity to try and make the right one... That was back in ohio though.... some of the cardboard sign holders out here in southern california seem alittle too healthy and well dressed to be begging. But who knows?

Ah, I had no idea, good on you for going that extra step. You're seriously breaking my heart here, and I think it just might be the sun that gives the homeless that healthy glow in California, hehe.

eddie2005
01-02-2014, 02:39 AM
Yes love pale please keep it :)

yahboy
01-02-2014, 03:40 AM
you're gorgeous Michelle!

Deimos
01-02-2014, 04:00 AM
you look great either way... but i'm a sucker for pale skin

SXFX
01-02-2014, 04:44 AM
cute

Michelle Firestone
01-02-2014, 08:16 AM
you look great either way... but i'm a sucker for pale skin

you're gorgeous Michelle!

Yes love pale please keep it :)

cute

Thanks everyone :)

It will click eventually, baby steps my dear girl, baby steps! ;-D

Ah, I had no idea, good on you for going that extra step. You're seriously breaking my heart here, and I think it just might be the sun that gives the homeless that healthy glow in California, hehe.

It could be lol. I guess it would be easier out here being warmer and all.

youngblood61
01-02-2014, 08:52 AM
I would love to see you in some hot lingerie. Something to make that lovely pale skin stand out.:jerkoff

CuriousRay
01-03-2014, 11:31 PM
Wow, look beautiful, especially pale!
Never knew a Girl like this existed!

Bmwz
02-26-2014, 03:52 AM
Very good looking both ways, but I prefer you with the tan

youngblood61
02-26-2014, 03:58 AM
I would like too see that whole body Michelle. Maybe you can give us a selfie?

tao1kiku
02-26-2014, 04:15 AM
Pale definitely works quite well on you! I imagine you've experimented with dying your hair red as well (which goes great with pale skin)?