PDA

View Full Version : natural c cups on a tgirl?

RallyCola
12-27-2013, 11:00 AM
over at SMX, the current poll is about what size of boobs do you like to see on a tgirl model.

as of today, the results are
29% natural c cups
27% natural b cups
23% surgical large boobs (my vote)
14% bee stings
7% surgical small boobs

so my query is which models have natural c cups because I can't think of any?

tsmirandameadows
12-27-2013, 11:05 AM
The measuring tape says that's where I'm at at this point. I haven't tried on any 34Cs though. I definitely fill a 34B tightly, so it's not inconceivable that I could fit a 34C. Tranny chests being what they are, my breast tissue does tend to gravitate more towards the sides, rather than the center of the chest, which makes what's there look smaller than it would on a genetic chick. I'll almost certainly get implants, but with the existing real tissue they ought to look pretty darn good. And big, lol.

LilyRox
12-27-2013, 11:49 AM
I think I have natural b cups

youngblood61
12-27-2013, 12:04 PM
The measuring tape says that's where I'm at at this point. I haven't tried on any 34Cs though. I definitely fill a 34B tightly, so it's not inconceivable that I could fit a 34C. Tranny chests being what they are, my breast tissue does tend to gravitate more towards the sides, rather than the center of the chest, which makes what's there look smaller than it would on a genetic chick. I'll almost certainly get implants, but with the existing real tissue they ought to look pretty darn good. And big, lol.Hope all goes well when you decide Miranda.:)