PDA

View Full Version : Best T Girl Club in Vegas please

JoeyFink
12-27-2013, 01:18 AM
Off to Vegas tomorrow and just want to know where i should go.

goatman
12-27-2013, 01:34 AM
Las Vegas Lounge & Krave

saifan
12-27-2013, 01:39 AM
Las Vegas Lounge & Krave

The Lounge is great but I would understand if some people were a little afraid of it. Go late, have cash and buy your bartender shots!

goatman
12-27-2013, 02:05 AM
The Lounge is great but I would understand if some people were a little afraid of it. Go late, have cash and buy your bartender shots!That's what I did....!:iagree:

JoeyFink
12-27-2013, 10:36 AM
Thanks

Females&Shemales
12-28-2013, 03:46 AM
Krave, Gypsy, or Pirahna.

Not going to the Lounge ever again. The bartender there is a punk ass bitch!

softntiny
12-28-2013, 04:06 AM
Gypsy in vegas closed for rebuilding,lvlounge really in poor condition,owner currenlty on life support and club is run by relative(?)..little or no money is currently put in to rehabbing the lounge and it is left to fall apart the last 3 yrs.
I troll the lounge, and it is hit or miss, place is filthy,bugs on bar and in premises.
Pirana ok at times. krave can be good but vegas does not have club devoted solely to tg community and their supporters.

Las vegas power exchange used to be good for hookup on sun nights but new owner,bout 1 1/2 yrs ago raised entrance fee/price on tg's and they immediately reduced their visits to the club and their following reduced visiting the club.

Wish chicago had club and dungeon where one could visit and suffer in pleasure and pain at the hands of tg's.

Ben in LA
12-28-2013, 09:13 AM
Power Exchange got raided...in the daytime, that is. For my Clark County residents: has it reopened?

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/22867129/swat-raids-las-vegas-pansexual-nightclub

The best spot is wherever Tatianna or Foxxy is at...and if they're there together, it's on.

serial138
12-28-2013, 02:43 PM
I can't speak for the Lounge, never been there. I can say that any time I have been to Share or Krave there have been a few. You can also find one or two in 1OAK most nights as well. I've seen quite a few at XS and Surrender in the summer time. LAX isn't terrible either.

Same story as most other cities, just go out and enjoy yourself and if you're lucky you'll meet a few.