PDA

View Full Version : Have a Very Merry Christmas with Eva Winters on CANTG!

Kevin Dong
12-25-2013, 10:40 PM
December 25

Eva Winters

Eva Winters is not holding anything back. She pulled out all the stops for this Christmas made shoot for CanadaTgirl.com. She wishes everyone of our members a happy and joyous celebration, and what's better than a shemale under your tree? Sitting by the tree on Christmas morning Eva is glad that she got everything she wanted. And that everything is none other than her fans' affection. She put on a cute red outfit, with a furry vest, and even a Santa hat, topped off with her signature high heels. Boy does she ever look classy. Indulge your Christmas fantasy and invite Eva over for your Christmas dinner! The main course is of course a big load. Everybody knows those are high in protein and oh so Ho-Ho-Ho good for you! I love this classy look and this is one of my favorite updates from Eva. Merry Xmas everyone from CANTG and Eva Winters.

Ben in LA
12-26-2013, 02:08 AM
A great and late Christmas gift would be for you to bring her to LA in February...

RallyCola
12-26-2013, 02:42 AM
dong...you must be in love with this girl....11 sets in 2013 when she debuted in late march...that's impressive

Kevin Dong
12-26-2013, 08:55 AM
dong...you must be in love with this girl....11 sets in 2013 when she debuted in late march...that's impressive

I shoot what makes the company (read: my boss and I) the most money. She's a CanTG exclusive model and isn't featured anywhere else on the net. It's just common sense and good business for us.

stylezZ
12-26-2013, 09:20 AM
she is gorgeous

youngblood61
12-26-2013, 02:51 PM
I could look at Eva all day KD! Girl is so Hot!