PDA

View Full Version : Will recent Law changes in Canada open tourism up

ohioguy13
12-25-2013, 10:24 PM
With the recent legalization of sex trade in Canada I was wondering if anyone has given thought to developing border cities like Windsor into destinations where one would go to meet some fine looking ladies? I have been to Toronto many times and really enjoy some of the t girl nights they have at clubs up there. I believe if half a dozen girls came down once a month to some place in Windsor they would do well. in the last few years most of the time if you want to have fun you need to go to either cali new York or florida or outside of the us. what do you folks think?

danthepoetman
12-25-2013, 11:58 PM
The laws will be upheld for a year. And in one year, you can bet that the Coservative Government will have put new ones in place. If not, the place to be is Montreal, a fun city, not Toronto or even less Windsor!

nysprod
12-26-2013, 01:17 AM
You can be certain that a massive sex tourism industry will be developed.

The laws will be upheld for a year. And in one year, you can bet that the Coservative Government will have put new ones in place. If not, the place to be is Montreal, a fun city, not Toronto or even less Windsor!

They won't be able to outlaw prostitution because the court ruled it unconstitutional to do so...however, that doesn't mean the government will not be able to regulate it e.g. zoning restrictions etc.

ohioguy13
12-26-2013, 11:35 PM
Have to tell you when they had tgirl night at the spa up there that was some of the most fun ever! A bathhouse full of gorgeous girls was crazy. I ve been to Montreal but never really found as much as fun as Toronto

danthepoetman
12-28-2013, 10:37 AM
You can be certain that a massive sex tourism industry will be developed.

They won't be able to outlaw prostitution because the court ruled it unconstitutional to do so...however, that doesn't mean the government will not be able to regulate it e.g. zoning restrictions etc.
The court gave a year to the government to either take other measures or leave it be. In the mean time, the actual laws still apply. At least that's the way I understood it. But you can bet that the police forces over the country won't make overtime on prostitution anymore, and that the courts should be lenient...

Jericho
12-28-2013, 03:32 PM
So, Thailand needn't start worrying just yet? :dead: