PDA

View Full Version : This weeks Xmas update in FULL for Shemale Yum

GroobySteven
12-24-2013, 01:50 PM
What a year ... but it's not over yet, we've one more mega-update before the end of 2013.
I stand by the fact there hasn't been any ONE mega-model this year but there have been a couple of dozen just incredible models that debuted in 2013 and we're showcasing just a few of them in this special Xmas update which continues into next week's update which are new faces to watch for 2014.

Shemale Yum is going from strength to strength and it's amazing for me to sit back and enjoy the girls that the real stars of the show are bringing in each week - and that's the photographers. These guys and girls are out there every day working on bringing the best girls in the best scenes to us. I'm a fan of all of theirs and will be showcasing their specific works soon - not only the shooters on Shemale Yum but across our whole network.

Grooby ... 'nuff said.

So ... we have the debut of Ashley Paleta on Shemale Yum - we've seen her on Shemale.XXX but this cute as a button Texas Latin babe could be destined for wherever she wants. This is a POV type scene which we've been experimenting with across the sites.
Caiden Hall, who applied directly to the site, has been one of the hits of the year, only debuting in Oct her sets have been really well recieved and I'm expecting to see a lot more of her in 2014. Good work by Omar on all her sets.
Jaquelin Braxton, well as soon as her sets came into the office, I knew she was a winner. She's got the body, she's got the looks and she has that great smile. Trying to line her up for a bunch more work in the coming months - watch this girl!
Jenny Condor is actually hasn't appeared since 2012 but when Jack Flash was asked whom he'd like to reshoot for the end of the year, he jumped right onto Jenny, and are we glad he did! Great looks (legs!!!) and the rest.
It's always fun to get a brand new girls hot application form through - and when I saw Lexi Barbie's, I knew she was someone I wanted to see a lot more of. Debuting in March - a hardcore with Christian and finally back here for the end of the year, she's got a unique look and I love it!
I believe Vivian Dawn applied directly to the site also and it was Remy Melanie who was her closest photographer and done a beautiful job on showing off this young and up-coming talent. This set was done by Radius as she's West Coast based at the moment - another one to watch.
Our "odd girl out" is Jessy Dubai, photographed by Buddy Wood last month. I thought she would make a great addition to a Xmas update as she looks like she has the whole package - and bundled under a tree, would be a welcome surprise.

A very very Happy Holidays to Shemale Yum members new and old for your continuing support of what we do. Bringing the best tgirls into your home and encouraging the future ones to come out!

Ben in LA
12-24-2013, 02:38 PM
Damn, man...they're ALL winners!

youngblood61
12-24-2013, 02:51 PM
Damn, man...they're ALL winners!I agree Ben. Vivian Dawn is a keeper!

nevada64
12-25-2013, 12:06 AM
Way to go! Nice girls.