PDA

View Full Version : January 16th in Houston BABY,,, PARTY

WendyWilliams
12-23-2013, 02:23 AM
SO Tc's asked if I would be the "hostess" for a party Thursday January 16th in Houston and of course I said HELL YEA lol... Even though Kourtney retired years ago she will be there dancing and mingling and a young lady who modeled for Yum and the regular show cast!

FREE ENTRY, DVD giveaways, cage dancers, show at 11pm , and of course FUN.

Hope to see some of the Texas guys and gals there!

WendyWilliams
01-05-2014, 03:24 AM
This month!

Donkey
01-05-2014, 04:15 AM
After all these years you are still a drag queen

booo8
01-05-2014, 04:29 AM
I think I may have to check this out!

WendyWilliams
01-05-2014, 04:38 AM
I think I may have to check this out!

please do , last party they had a few years ago was fun and very busy. Good thing is they are doing it on a Thursday instead of the normal show tonight during the weekend!

Please introduce yourself and say hi.. FREE COVER that night also!

flabbybody
01-05-2014, 04:42 AM
and you're still a dick

Donkey
01-05-2014, 06:33 AM
^ Not trying to be a dick. Just an observation...most TS who start in the drag queen scene move on. Wendy has stuck with it...for better or worse.

WendyWilliams
01-05-2014, 07:00 AM
^ Not trying to be a dick. Just an observation...most TS who start in the drag queen scene move on. Wendy has stuck with it...for better or worse.

You have no idea what you are talking about and over the years continue to bash me whenever you get a chance to make a jab, shows how pathetic you really are.

And your observation is completely stupid. I have been working in the clubs for 15 years and there are MANY transsexuals working in the shows. Just because you transition doesn't mean you can't work in the clubs. Just because I continue to make money working in the clubs doesn't make me less or more of a transsexual woman. I live as a woman and still work in the clubs as an "entertainer".

Nothing "worse" about it, my booking fee's have increased, Im working EVERY weekend, and continue to be a very popular special guest. So as long as I'm making money then I'll be there.

So if you are going to make a jab at me atleast stick by it and not try and back pettle. The conclusion that TS women don't work in clubs during the shows is the silliest thing I've every read.

The flyer you commented on says NOTHING about a drag show it says in big PINK letters Tgirl and Admirers Party, just like they have in Florida, NYC, LA........... just because they have drag shows on the weekends doesn't make this event any less or more than the others. Again your logic is stupid and ignorant.

I love that all these years later my haters continue to be let down at how relevant I continue to be LOL.............

Donkey
01-05-2014, 09:11 AM
^ I'm not your hater. To each their own. Apparently you are the one who has concluded that being a drag queen is a really bad thing. I am just making the observation that after over a decade you are still heavily involved with that scene. Most TS I know who started in the gay clubs eventually want to disassociate from that.

Serious question...do you claim to be TS, CD, TV, drag queen?

Prospero
01-05-2014, 09:48 AM
donkey... just stop with all the attacks on ms Williams

GroobySteven
01-05-2014, 12:09 PM

Time for a break.

Odelay
01-05-2014, 03:42 PM
After all these years you are still a drag queenTime for a break.

I guess he just can't stop being an ass. Excuse the pun.

BLKGSXR
01-06-2014, 02:49 PM
Bring Kourtney and her fine ass to Vegas ill see yall there!

bulldogtuck
01-06-2014, 05:32 PM
I live in Texas but unfortunately my days off are Sunday and Monday. There's a five percent chance I might show up though:-)

WendyWilliams
01-07-2014, 06:01 AM
Bull hope you can make it.

axman
01-08-2014, 06:06 AM
Damn would love to go, too bad it's not on a Friday night or in Austin.
:Bowdown: