PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to be a tgirl forever?

evilernie
12-20-2013, 12:40 AM
From what I get from this site, most tgirls wants to eventually invert their cock. Is there any tgirl that feels otherwise and love their fully functioning organ? And is this because of emotional or physical satisfaction?

BellaBellucci
12-20-2013, 12:55 AM
I wouldn't wish this life on my worst enemy, but some girls love being TS. To each their own, I guess.

~BB~

saifan
12-20-2013, 12:58 AM
Pre-op or post-op aren't they always t-girls?

tsmirandameadows
12-20-2013, 01:00 AM
I wouldn't wish this life on my worst enemy, but some girls love being TS. To each their own, I guess.

~BB~

My take as well.

robertlouis
12-20-2013, 04:49 AM
Pre-op or post-op aren't they always t-girls?

Nope. They're women.

danthepoetman
12-20-2013, 05:31 AM
Nope. They're women.

I agree with Robert Louis, Saifan. You might say it, "technically", but I find it's really rude at such a point not to simply, at last, loose the "t" to the woman...

danthepoetman
12-20-2013, 05:35 AM
Ernie, I'm always surprised to see that not all men rejoice at the idea of women possibly multiplying. I know for myself that if I was the last man standing with only women, I'd be quite happy... ;)

TatianaSummer
12-20-2013, 06:41 AM
I totally love being a TS. Proud and Loving it!

Beauty.x.Beauty
12-20-2013, 07:39 AM
Wow, I mean lets not get delusional here! regardless of what surgery a trans woman has she will always be a trans woman(tgirl) and that will never ever change. Now, having a dick forever, most girls feel very threatened by having a dick. I, however know better. I know that having a dick does not in anyway threaten the womanhood that I already have. I feel that my womanhood is not going to IMPROVE by buying a pussy. If we can say we are women with out having a pussy then why would having a pussy miraculously make us more of a woman than we were before surgery? It's not like we're going to start having menstrual cycles and going through labor when ever we decide to mate.
When I was younger, like 6 years old, I told my mother when I grow up, im going to be a woman and I'm going to get a vagina. She laughed and said yea? we'll see. My first few years after i started my transition, I was certain I was going to get a pussy because I thought that was the only way to live peacefully with my self and to be accepted by men. By time I was 17 I finally met another Trans and she introduced me to a whole new world of other Tgirls and Tgirl admirers.
Before that , I used to hook up with guys with out telling them I was a ts. So I never used my dick with a guy as a girl & when I finally started having that experience.. It was really weird to me but you know what? I realized, these guys are really into it, they are very much turned on by the presence of me. They appreciate my femininity and they embrace every part of my body and make me feel NORMAL as I AM... You know the saying, don't fix it if it ain't broken? Hey, I feel very blessed that I am comfortable enough in my own skin that I don't have to seek out all of these surgeries just to feel like a normal human being, what ever the fuck that means. Being trans really isn't that hard once you can ACCEPT your self. I've accepted that I am a woman and I have a dick. My dick does not define me but it is THERE! Millions of men love me this way and most importantly of all, I LOVE ME THIS WAY. So I really sorry for the girls that are victims to gender dysphoria because a lot of them end up pretty fucked up.

robertlouis
12-20-2013, 07:49 AM
Wow, I mean lets not get delusional here! regardless of what surgery a trans woman has she will always be a trans woman(tgirl) and that will never ever change. Now, having a dick forever, most girls feel very threatened by having a dick. I, however know better. I know that having a dick does not in anyway threaten the womanhood that I already have. I feel that my womanhood is not going to IMPROVE by buying a pussy. If we can say we are women with out having a pussy then why would having a pussy miraculously make us more of a woman than we were before surgery? It's not like we're going to start having menstrual cycles and going through labor when ever we decide to mate.
When I was younger, like 6 years old, I told my mother when I grow up, im going to be a woman and I'm going to get a vagina. She laughed and said yea? we'll see. My first few years after i started my transition, I was certain I was going to get a pussy because I thought that was the only way to live peacefully with my self and to be accepted by men. By time I was 17 I finally met another Trans and she introduced me to a whole new world of other Tgirls and Tgirl admirers.
Before that , I used to hook up with guys with out telling them I was a ts. So I never used my dick with a guy as a girl & when I finally started having that experience.. It was really weird to me but you know what? I realized, these guys are really into it, they are very much turned on by the presence of me. They appreciate my femininity and they embrace every part of my body and make me feel NORMAL as I AM... You know the saying, don't fix it if it ain't broken? Hey, I feel very blessed that I am comfortable enough in my own skin that I don't have to seek out all of these surgeries just to feel like a normal human being, what ever the fuck that means. Being trans really isn't that hard once you can ACCEPT your self. I've accepted that I am a woman and I have a dick. My dick does not define me but it is THERE! Millions of men love me this way and most importantly of all, I LOVE ME THIS WAY. So I really sorry for the girls that are victims to gender dysphoria because a lot of them end up pretty fucked up.

Great post BxB and very well said. Of course there's a full spectrum of beliefs and attitudes amongst trans girls and I certainly respect your stance.

I never take issue with what the girls say, but I do with the guys on HA who consistently make assumptions on their behalf, often crassly and insensitively, because they seem incapable or are unwilling to recognise and sympathise with the complexity and traumas which many transgender people face every day.

However, you very clearly and articulately know what's right for you, and it's great to hear it stated so confidently and definitively. You go girl! :Bowdown:

Beauty.x.Beauty
12-20-2013, 08:12 AM
Great post BxB and very well said. Of course there's a full spectrum of beliefs and attitudes amongst trans girls and I certainly respect your stance.

I never take issue with what the girls say, but I do with the guys on HA who consistently make assumptions on their behalf, often crassly and insensitively, because they seem incapable or are unwilling to recognise and sympathise with the complexity and traumas which many transgender people face every day.

However, you very clearly and articulately know what's right for you, and it's great to hear it stated so confidently and definitively. You go girl! :Bowdown:

Thank you! and yes, Its usually the guy's assumptions that get on my nerves because they typically have no idea what they're talking about. I am glad you understand where I am coming from and for the sake of the thread I think I will be a "tgirl" forever :jerkoff

robertlouis
12-20-2013, 08:29 AM
Thank you! and yes, Its usually the guy's assumptions that get on my nerves because they typically have no idea what they're talking about. I am glad you understand where I am coming from and for the sake of the thread I think I will be a "tgirl" forever :jerkoff

And thank you, Beauty. You certainly live up to your name!

Understood, respected, applauded. All the very best.

Rusty Eldora
12-20-2013, 08:33 AM

You hit the key point, one Accepting who they are as well as those around you. I am personally amazed at the quality of person that tgirls can be. It is not my place to speak as to why someone wants to take the journey of transition. Each person has a reason. What I do know is it takes a determined effort for years that is far from easy. Any tgirl that has successfully transitioned that they feel and vibe as a woman should be very, very proud.

I think the tgirl keeping her tool gives her the best of both worlds. Going for SRS doesn't make you a better woman, just more like a woman. My hope is when society better accepts tgirls they would be able to celebrate either of her choices.

Thank you Beauty for your insight.

Beauty.x.Beauty
12-20-2013, 08:51 AM
You hit the key point, one Accepting who they are as well as those around you. I am personally amazed at the quality of person that tgirls can be. It is not my place to speak as to why someone wants to take the journey of transition. Each person has a reason. What I do know is it takes a determined effort for years that is far from easy. Any tgirl that has successfully transitioned that they feel and vibe as a woman should be very, very proud.

I think the tgirl keeping her tool gives her the best of both worlds. Going for SRS doesn't make you a better woman, just more like a woman. My hope is when society better accepts tgirls they would be able to celebrate either of her choices.

Thank you Beauty for your insight.

I appreciate your comment. I hate to be a stickler but saying something like... SRS doesn't make you a better woman, just more like a woman, It really gets my brain going. See the thing is, Being a woman is a social construct. It is to be determined by how one integrates & functions with in society. When you meet women on your day to day life, you just dont see whats between their legs. You see everything else and thats what gives one the idea of whether a person is a woman or not. On the other hand, I can say yes, More like a woman can be appropriate when it comes to the naked body. I know! Im over analytical lol... Anyway! Thank you! I appreciate your comments. :)

robertlouis
12-20-2013, 08:58 AM
I appreciate your comment. I hate to be a stickler but saying something like... SRS doesn't make you a better woman, just more like a woman, It really gets my brain going. See the thing is, Being a woman is a social construct. It is to be determined by how one integrates & functions with in society. When you meet women on your day to day life, you just dont see whats between their legs. You see everything else and thats what gives one the idea of whether a person is a woman or not. On the other hand, I can say yes, More like a woman can be appropriate when it comes to the naked body. I know! Im over analytical lol... Anyway! Thank you! I appreciate your comments. :)

I get what you're saying and agree to a large extent. The only point I'd add is that several women of my acquaintance have had full srs and in terms of their own physiological and emotional perception of themselves it has enabled them to embrace the womanhood they've been seeking for many years.

It isn't what someone else perceives and thinks; it's how the girl sees herself that matters.

stan.smith
12-20-2013, 10:27 AM
I know vaniity doesnt want to and her reason of not wanting SRS is the same that accounts for 90% of why others wont either. excerpt from vanity wikipeida
"Her main reason for the decision is the fear that she will lose genital sensitivity and never have an orgasm ever again."

Rusty Eldora
12-20-2013, 08:10 PM

I totally agree about the social construct thing.

I have now experienced 6 Tgirls that are the best women I have met, just so good in every way and a real joy to spend time with. I mean that their mind, soul, personality, actions and appearance are true 10's - total sweethearts. I love being intimate with an amazing woman - no matter whether she is an innie or an outie.

Dino Velvet
12-20-2013, 08:28 PM

You got a good head on your shoulders. I like the fact that you feel comfortable in your own skin. Good self-esteem is definitely attractive.

Donkey
12-20-2013, 09:40 PM
Good self-esteem is definitely attractive.
Yes, but unfortunately rarely found in TS.

gaysian71
12-20-2013, 09:50 PM
Yes, but unfortunately rarely found in TS.

Are you kidding me? If you really think that, you exposure to transsexuals must be limited to crack addicted street hookers. In fact the average trans person probably has a lot more self esteem than the average straight person.

tsmirandameadows
12-20-2013, 09:57 PM
Are you kidding me? If you really think that, you exposure to transsexuals must be limited to crack addicted street hookers. In fact the average trans person probably has a lot more self esteem than the average straight person.

I can't say that has been my experience AT ALL, but then that's only my experience.

bluesoul
12-20-2013, 10:59 PM
Wow, I mean lets not get delusional here! regardless of what surgery a trans woman has she will always be a trans woman(tgirl) and that will never ever change.

http://app1.kuhf.org/_images/content/photos/like-Facebook.png

Beauty.x.Beauty
12-20-2013, 11:08 PM
I get what you're saying and agree to a large extent. The only point I'd add is that several women of my acquaintance have had full srs and in terms of their own physiological and emotional perception of themselves it has enabled them to embrace the womanhood they've been seeking for many years.

It isn't what someone else perceives and thinks; it's how the girl sees herself that matters.

You are so right about that!

Beauty.x.Beauty
12-20-2013, 11:09 PM
You got a good head on your shoulders. I like the fact that you feel comfortable in your own skin. Good self-esteem is definitely attractive.

Thank you!

Rusty Eldora
12-21-2013, 12:18 AM
Originally Posted by gaysian71

I can't say that has been my experience AT ALL, but then that's only my experience.

Gaysian - My experience is that tgirls have tons of drive and determination, but can be insecure. I take it as they feel they have made tons of accomplishment, but the world around them doesn't acknowledge or accept what is achieved or that they are genuine. Also, as the artist for their constructed female persona, they see everything that needs improvement, not what is already great.

I use the constructed female persona from what Beauty said "Being a woman is a social construct" which struck me as so true. We all were taught to be a social construct as children, but did our elders pick the right one for all of us - No. Some of us now must work hard to get their correct construct and are still waiting for their certificate that they are a success.

MrBill99
12-21-2013, 06:54 AM
Meagan, incredibly well stated, one of the most insightful perspectives on this subject I've read. I'm sure not everyone will agree with you but your confidence and intent on living a genuine rewarding life as you shines through and elevates this whole HA site. Thanks for contributing!

giovanni_hotel
12-21-2013, 10:55 AM
BxB is awesome!!! Love her outlook.

It's really amazing for me as a trans-admirer/lover to see TS women who are cool within themselves and understand there are men out here who appreciate and accept them for who they are, in total.

amberskyi
12-21-2013, 10:00 PM
im not fond of the notion that just because a girl desires srs that she not comfortable with herself and is a victim of her gender dysphoria. the reality is we are all suffering/coping with our dysphoria because if we werent we would of never transitioned at all.
because of medical reasons ill probably never get srs and i have to come to terms with that. when i was a little boy dreaming of being a little girl my vision didnt include have tits and a cock but being fully female like my sister and mother. given the choice i wouldnt be transgender at all and i desire to be a normal female as much as possible

robertlouis
12-22-2013, 04:36 AM
im not fond of the notion that just because a girl desires srs that she not comfortable with herself and is a victim of her gender dysphoria. the reality is we are all suffering/coping with our dysphoria because if we werent we would of never transitioned at all.
because of medical reasons ill probably never get srs and i have to come to terms with that. when i was a little boy dreaming of being a little girl my vision didnt include have tits and a cock but being fully female like my sister and mother. given the choice i wouldnt be transgender at all and i desire to be a normal female as much as possible

I understand your discomfort with that notion Amber. There's also something of a blame culture on HA when guys who fantasise about the cock moan and mourn every time a girl gets srs. And I feel for you that it seems likely that you won't be able to fulfill your own dreams of full transition to that extent.

amberskyi
12-22-2013, 05:06 AM
I understand your discomfort with that notion Amber. There's also something of a blame culture on HA when guys who fantasise about the cock moan and mourn every time a girl gets srs. And I feel for you that it seems likely that you won't be able to fulfill your own dreams of full transition to that extent.

maybe one day there will be some medical advancement that would make my dream a reality but that doesnt seem likely since my issues is mostly cosmetic and people probably arent really going to waste time trying to find a "cure"

robertlouis
12-22-2013, 05:21 AM
maybe one day there will be some medical advancement that would make my dream a reality but that doesnt seem likely since my issues is mostly cosmetic and people probably arent really going to waste time trying to find a "cure"

That sucks Amber, but don't lose hope. x

danthepoetman
12-22-2013, 05:37 AM
Amber is right. By definition, transsexuality means gender dysphoria, the outlook of the body not fitting the inner sense of identity. The opposite is a contradiction in terms.
I profoundly believe in the biological origins of this condition. I take exception of the idea that it would only be some kind of a whim, a weird desire someone would have, caused by education or social conditions. It doesn't fit at all the profile of transsexual women as we know it. The syptoms start too soon in life, often at the very moment a child is supposed to discover a sense of sexual identity, it is way too profound and crushing, for the person who goes through it, and it would not explain in any way the pain transsexual women accepts in undergoing transition. This is not by any standard an easy condition to deal with; it's on the contrary one of the worst possible case of self adjustment a human being can go through.
The idea of the socialy constructed nature of sexual identity is old. Simone de Beauvoir was the greatest tenant of the idea, inspired by her bf Jean-Paul Sartre, whom didn't recognized any conditioning of consciousness other than "situations", as he called them, that could be surmounted. An idea totally rejected in philosophical circles today, of course. It was backed up within the sociological community by John Money's reaserches which are today very largely discredited. Neurology and endocrinology have seen incredible progress within the last decades and we understand much more about what we are as humans, about the origins of our behavior and their functionning. Biological explanations are being priviledged everywhere today, for the obvious reason that they offer positive evidences as explanations.
Transsexuality is a form of intersexuation which affects only the brain. There are a great number of conditions that can end up in intersexuation, maybe 25 or 30. The fetal development is a very delicate process that can easily be perturbed.
This being said, of course, there are levels of transsexuality or even gender dysphoria as there are levels of intersexuation. Some t-women might feel a greater urge to undergo the full transition process and some others might be happy with a "partial" one. I personaly do agree that a person who's in every possible way, physically and mentally a woman, has to be recognized as one even if she has a penis. But the range of gender dysphoria is such that we often have problems understanding ourselves: there are obviously forms of transvestism that go way beyond simple pleasure, but are every bit as well, way under the transsexual reality, imo. Therefore, it will always be difficult to talk simply from personal experience, and always dangerous to make out of oneself some kind of spokesperson for all...

amberskyi
12-22-2013, 05:47 AM
Amber is right. By definition, transsexuality means gender dysphoria, the outlook of the body not fitting the inner sense of identity. The opposite is a contradiction in terms.
I profoundly believe in the biological origins of this condition. I take exception of the idea that it would only be some kind of a whim, a weird desire someone would have, caused by education or social conditions. It doesn't fit at all the profile of transsexual women as we know it. The syptoms start too soon in life, often at the very moment a child is supposed to discover a sense of sexual identity, it is way too profound and crushing, for the person who goes through it, and it would not explain in any way the pain transsexual women accepts in undergoing transition. This is not by any standard an easy condition to deal with; it's on the contrary one of the worst possible case of self adjustment a human being can go through.
The idea of the socialy constructed nature of sexual identity is old. Simone de Beauvoir was the greatest tenant of the idea, inspired by her bf Jean-Paul Sartre, whom didn't recognized any conditioning of consciousness other than "situations", as he called them, that could be surmounted. An idea totally rejected in philosophical circles today, of course. It was backed up within the sociological community by John Money's reaserches which are today very largely discredited. Neurology and endocrinology have seen incredible progress within the last decades and we understand much more about what we are as humans, about the origins of our behavior and their functionning. Biological explanations are being priviledged everywhere today, for the obvious reason that they offer positive evidences as explanations.
Transsexuality is a form of intersexuation which affects only the brain. There are a great number of conditions that can end up in intersexuation, maybe 25 or 30. The fetal development is a very delicate process that can easily be perturbed.
This being said, of course, there are levels of transsexuality or even gender dysphoria as there are levels of intersexuation. Some t-women might feel a greater urge to undergo the full transition process and some others might be happy with a "partial" one. I personaly do agree that a person who's in every possible way, physically and mentally a woman, has to be recognized as one even if she has a penis. But the range of gender dysphoria is such that we often have problems understanding ourselves: there are obviously forms of transvestism that go way beyond simple pleasure, but are every bit as well, way under the transsexual reality, imo. Therefore, it will always be difficult to talk simply from personal experience, and always dangerous to make out of oneself some kind of spokesperson for all...

*correction= not sexual identity but gender identity. transsexualism isnt a sexual orientation.
most transsexuals gender dysphoria manifests at the age in which we become aware of gender (which is around 3 or 4) which is way before we become sexually aware

danthepoetman
12-22-2013, 05:54 AM
*correction= not sexual identity but gender identity. transsexualism isnt a sexual orientation.
most transsexuals gender dysphoria manifests at the age in which we become aware of gender (which is around 3 or 4) which is way before we become sexually aware
To me, Amber, the two terms are synonymous. The distinction was made precisely to develop the social construct theory of sexual identity, which I don't believe in. Of course, society has something to do with the expression of one's "gender". But it's origin is of course biological -be it, as I said, transsexual. I don't intend anything sensual or sexual by using the term; nothing else but the fact of being either male or female.
On the other hand, I do appreciate the usefulness of the term "gender" when it comes to fighting, when it comes to making people accept diversity of sexual expression, both in orientation and identity. But to me, it doesn't have any positive basis.

Deja Vu
12-25-2013, 12:11 AM

speak for yourself. i've always been a freak.

amberskyi
12-25-2013, 12:26 AM
speak for yourself. i've always been a freak.

so you was busting nuts at 4? lmaaoo

SammiValentine
12-25-2013, 12:30 AM
he had seen it all before

michelle28bc1
12-25-2013, 06:12 AM
Actually most of us don't really want srs. Well some girls do, but most don't.
The srs doesn't really give you a real pussy, after the surgery you still remain part of the functions and feelings, but a lot are lost.
Plus with a cock you will have more options when having sex, you can choose to top or bot or switch, with guys or girls. Just way more fun.
And like others said, the genitals you have doesn't define who you are, it's your personality and your body as a whole, not just the genitals. When I am walking on the street nobody knows I have a cock. I mean if you look like sound like and behave like a girl why does it matter that you have a cock or a pussy?
Besides having a cock is kind of important when it comes to dating, cause now people are more open to transgender people, there are actually a lot of people out there who like tgirls. Imagine you are dating a guy or a girl who really likes your cock and then you decide to get rid of it, your partner is probably not gonna be happy about it.
I am really glad nowadays more and more girls are confident and feeling happy about themselves and their bodies. Hopefully one day our society becomes open minded and tolerant enough that being transgendered is normal and widely accepted or even becomes really popular. :)

ZELLGADISS
12-25-2013, 11:57 AM
michelle28bc1 (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/member.php?u=98427) , very intelligent words ;)