PDA

View Full Version : Whats your brand of Cigarettes?

stan.smith
12-18-2013, 03:20 PM
Do you smoke? used to? I'm actually trying to quit by the end of this year and ive been thru my fair share of brands. im currently on Marlboro Menthol lights but ive been thru Marlboro lights, dunhill lights, camel turkish silver, camel lights, davidoff and my personal fav when i was at my nicotine tabacoo high Marlboro Blend No.27

danthepoetman
12-18-2013, 03:42 PM
When I was smoking (I stopped at my daughter's birth), it was these blonde ladies:
http://www.cigarety.by/img/HB0000346.jpg

darkrose2000
12-18-2013, 03:50 PM
Smoking from... forever :)

Love it.
It is not the best healthy thing, but...
Here in UK there are less and less smokers, or at least this is my observations.

Started with tobacco 3 years ago and prefer it - It makes you able to control how much tobacco use to make cigarette.

Currently I prefer this ones:

dderek123
12-18-2013, 04:39 PM
I used to be addicted to these bad boys.

http://www.cigarettepurchase.com/images/l/LM/LM%20Quality%20American%20Blend%20Menthol%20cigare ttes%20soft%20box.jpg

I also used to enjoy a pack of Dunhills when I could get them in duty free shops. I haven't smoked in 9 months and I still get strong cravings when I see other people smoking.

LibertyHarkness
12-18-2013, 04:40 PM
silk cut .. but i havnt smoke now since like may or april i think . By not drinking alcholol has helpend me stop smoking too .. so now i rarely drink any alcholol other than maybe a glass of wine with parents at a dinner or a bottle of beer with them ... If i go out I always drive so i cant drink anyway ... :) for me when i had a good drink was when i would hammer the ciggies ..

I feel so much better for not smoking/drinking anymore ...

Its funny i cant stand smokers breath on people nowadays lol

SammiValentine
12-18-2013, 05:47 PM
God hates fags?! So on that notion I do not smoke.

Jericho
12-18-2013, 05:59 PM
Roll my own, Amber Leaf.
Fuck these sissy quitters! :hide-1:

EvaCassini
12-18-2013, 06:59 PM

llort1000
12-18-2013, 07:24 PM
http://182e636202249c488b6f-488b0969c600a4084c99ceaa9f1fe812.r50.cf1.rackcdn.c om/NewportCigs_SinglePack.jpg
gonna try and switch to the vape pens...supposed to be healthier, and cheaper...fuckin' cig taxes and bans in N.Y is killin' a nigga

speedking59
12-18-2013, 08:39 PM
been smoking since i was 15. am 60 now. Camels most of my life, Lucky Strikes for the past 10 years. told my doctor on last visit i will never quit. smoking may soon be an act of political defiance.

Kevin Dong
12-18-2013, 09:01 PM
I smoked too. In Russia I smoked Parliament. In Canada - Belmont Milds, because there is no imported cigarettes here. Started when I was 7 and smoked on and off until 26. That's growing up in Russia for ya. Now I am quit for good.

pimpdog
12-18-2013, 09:12 PM
Newports.

txjr3
12-19-2013, 12:20 AM
Marlboro Lights, in a soft pack. Or whatever they call them nowadays

NightmareX0666
12-19-2013, 01:00 AM
Back in the day, I used to smoke Black Death Cigarettes
http://yesmoke.eu/wp-content/uploads/black-death-cigarettes.jpg
I remember paying about $2.50 a pack for them and this was in the 90s. The look on someone's face who wanted to bum a cig from me was priceless.

Now I stick to the Pyramid cigs...
http://chicossmokeshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/pyramid_img22.jpg

When I see the Newport ones, reminds me of when I was in high school and everything had to be a damned acronym...

NEWPORT = Never Eat Wet Pussy On Rag Time

goatman
12-19-2013, 01:14 AM
Newports...Picked up the habit [slightly] after college, smoked through 4 years of the Air Force(beedies during TDYs) & 2 years of teaching high school..., but the state laws(no smoking in bars except in Baltimore) & the taxes put an end to that...quit cold turkey haven't missed it...

trish
12-19-2013, 01:47 AM
My Mom smoked three packs a day. Now she has emphysema and is chained to an oxygen bottle by a plastic tube. I've an uncle who suffered from pulmonary disease probably brought on by smoking, got heart bypass surgery and died of a heart attack a few years later. His never managed to quit. I never started. I'm waiting 'til they legalize weed.

dderek123
12-19-2013, 02:38 AM
My Mom smoked three packs a day. Now she has emphysema and is chained to an oxygen bottle by a plastic tube. I've an uncle who suffered from pulmonary disease probably brought on by smoking, got heart bypass surgery and died of a heart attack a few years later. His never managed to quit. I never started. I'm waiting 'til they legalize weed.

For me it felt harmless to have one smoke here or there when out with friends. Then one turned out to be three or four when we were partying.

Even then I didn't feel addicted yet and I could go without smoking for a few weeks and not notice. But when something very stressful happened in my life I went right to cigarettes for comfort. Nothing else could help me forget about my problems for a moment like smoking did. I must have smoked 2 packs in a day just to keep my mind off of things. Then I was addicted and it would take a huge effort to quit a few years later. I was taking smoke breaks at work just to deal with the stress from small things in life. It was a crutch. I'm glad I was able to quit eventually because i could feel that it was affecting my health in a bad way.

Weissmann
12-19-2013, 03:15 AM
Used to smoke :

stan.smith
12-19-2013, 05:17 AM
Marlboro Lights, in a soft pack. Or whatever they call them nowadays

oh yes soft packs are the shit! i used to buy the same brand soft packs and pretend im bruce willis from Die hard..yippie kay yay motherfucker!!

danthepoetman
12-19-2013, 05:19 AM
silk cut .. but i havnt smoke now since like may or april i think . By not drinking alcholol has helpend me stop smoking too .. so now i rarely drink any alcholol other than maybe a glass of wine with parents at a dinner or a bottle of beer with them ... If i go out I always drive so i cant drink anyway ... :) for me when i had a good drink was when i would hammer the ciggies ..
I feel so much better for not smoking/drinking anymore ...
Its funny i cant stand smokers breath on people nowadays lol
Alcohol is terrible when you try to stop. I just couldn't have a drink without huge cravings. But I think the morning coffee was even worst! And also the after meals! God! I felt sooooooooo much like smoking a few after dinners! Stopping would not have been so bad without these particular moments...

I had a constant pain in the throat in a very precise spot and my voice was changing. Yet, it was not enough for me to stop. I must have kept smoking at least on more year with this. The birth of my kid was the wake up call. I blew up like a balloon, but the energy level (even sexual) when right up the roof.
I started thrice after along the years, the last time in 2010, for 10 or 11 months, but always stopped again...
Nicotine is an adictive lady.

stan.smith
12-19-2013, 05:20 AM

sorry to hear that. its the exact reason i want to quit. i dont want to be bogged down in this addiction that years later i regret every smoke. i do regret starting up cigs cuz its soo hard to quit. guess smoking is more of a lifestyle now.

bat1
12-19-2013, 05:28 AM
That's mine

Jeremy1980
12-19-2013, 12:16 PM
Marlboro Red. The coolest.

king sun
12-19-2013, 04:09 PM
I'm not a smoker, but how can you not remember those Marlboro ads in magazines and the billboards. I especially remember the giant Marlboro billboard that was on the Stevenson Exspressway (I 55) not too far from the end going in to Chicago back in the day.