PDA

View Full Version : New Years in NYC!!!

gieric
12-16-2013, 12:05 AM
I'm down in Baltimore for training and I'm coming up to NYC for New Years! This will be the first of, hopefully, several trips. I'm at a bit of a loss as to what I should be doing, beyond the ball dropping in Times Square. Are there any parties being planned and what part of the city should I plan on staying to be closest to the fun? Thanks for the help!

gieric
12-18-2013, 04:00 AM
So nothing going on in NYC on new years?

gieric
12-27-2013, 01:36 AM
Nobody has any recomendations?

flabbybody
12-27-2013, 08:51 AM
Bars and restaurants jacking up prices, kids acting like fools, crazed cops on high alert. always seemed like a dopey night being out trying to force a good time. IMO

nysprod
12-27-2013, 09:18 AM
Bars and restaurants jacking up prices, kids acting like fools, crazed cops on high alert. always seemed like a dopey night being out trying to force a good time. IMO

Lol...cheap admission, free buffet, chasers on the prowl and trans girls feeling happy, horny and utterly trashed should make for a great NYE at our favorite spot on the corner of 69th St. and Roosevelt Ave, no?

Ben in LA
12-27-2013, 09:43 AM

That sounds like Anytown, USA.