PDA

View Full Version : Michigan: Devoid of hotties?

Trogdor
06-12-2006, 08:44 PM
Having lived in michigan for all my life ( unfortunately ), it's come to my conclusion it seems that all the hot girls tend to be scarce or totally gone over here. Cause unless you actually like seeing some 300 pound sistas walking about in clothes not inteneded for thier humungous frames, Michigan's devoid of the good stuff.....the ones that are typically tend to be lesbians around here.....and I mean this for both TG and GG.

What I wanna know is....is there any hot babes in Michigan at all, or are the chances of seeing one around the same level as everything else this toilet of state has the offer? :P

blckhaze
06-12-2006, 10:46 PM
Well, checking eros for michigan, i feel for you. not many girls to start with, and no tru bombshell to speak off working out of MI. All i can say is save up and take a trip to another city. good luck buddy

supaflyy22
06-13-2006, 07:07 PM
I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU ARE LOOKING....OR WHAT YOU ARE PARTICULARLY LOOKING FOR.....

BUT HAVING TRAVELED TO MANY STATES MI. IS HOME SOME OF THE VERY FINEST....

AS FAR AS TG....TO MY UNDERSTANDING YOU REALLY HAVE TO SEARCH FOR THEM.....THEY'RE NOT JUST GOING TO BE WALKING THE STREETS W8ING FOR YOU....LOOK FOR A BAR....I'VE HEARD THERE ARE PLENTY IN THERE

GG.....SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM AT ALL....ESPECIALLY IN THE DETROIT AREA....ANY FLAVOR YOU WANT...THEY GOT IT!!!

bellamy
06-13-2006, 08:20 PM
Not that I have any first hand knowledge but looking at the girls on eros in Chicago if I were you I'd take a little road trip.

Trogdor
06-28-2006, 12:33 AM
I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU ARE LOOKING....OR WHAT YOU ARE PARTICULARLY LOOKING FOR.....

BUT HAVING TRAVELED TO MANY STATES MI. IS HOME SOME OF THE VERY FINEST....

AS FAR AS TG....TO MY UNDERSTANDING YOU REALLY HAVE TO SEARCH FOR THEM.....THEY'RE NOT JUST GOING TO BE WALKING THE STREETS W8ING FOR YOU....LOOK FOR A BAR....I'VE HEARD THERE ARE PLENTY IN THERE

GG.....SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM AT ALL....ESPECIALLY IN THE DETROIT AREA....ANY FLAVOR YOU WANT...THEY GOT IT!!!

They must have been tourists then. :P