PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Jay - Chained and whipped

tsjordanjay
12-13-2013, 12:06 PM
Hey
This naughty girl needed punishing and a good punishing i got!! from being chained to the door, gagged and whipped till i was moaning in pain from a pleasurable sore ass i was taught a good lesson, who else wants to show this naughty girl who's boss?.....

kisses
Jordan Jay x x x

LibertyHarkness
12-13-2013, 03:31 PM
looking naughty xxxx

danthepoetman
12-13-2013, 03:38 PM
Oh! I want to rescue you, little Jay!

Afern1
12-13-2013, 06:18 PM
Wow baby, sexy sexy sexy.

bigkid69
12-13-2013, 09:17 PM
You've been very bad Jordan, wow so naughty!:jerkoff

SugaSweet
12-13-2013, 09:56 PM
I would like to offer you an emotional rescue

Yeah
12-14-2013, 07:55 AM
Hey
This naughty girl needed punishing and a good punishing i got!! from being chained to the door, gagged and whipped till i was moaning in pain from a pleasurable sore ass i was taught a good lesson, who else wants to show this naughty girl who's boss?.....

kisses
Jordan Jay x x x

Oh Jordan, you have been a very naughty girl. I need to take you over my knee and spank that sweet little ass of yours until it is rosey red and you know I mean business, but that is only the beginning of the punishment for such a dirty girl like you. I will bind your hands and feet and blind fold you so you can't see what wonderful delights await you;) You will be whimpering with pain and pleasure at the same time from the nipple clamps, hot wax, paddling, strapping and all the fun punishments a naughty girl deserves. Than when I think you have been throughly punished I will reward you with my cock in your eager horny hole and give you a creamy hot treat because you have been such a naughty girl and I like you that way so we can do it all over again:)

drongo
12-14-2013, 11:09 AM
Just absolutely stunning and sexy. :fuckin:

ltxlover
12-19-2013, 12:56 AM
JJ, your naughtiness turns me-on :)
Thanx baby

tsjordanjay
01-20-2014, 09:40 AM
looking naughty xxxx

loved it ;) x x

tsjordanjay
01-20-2014, 09:41 AM
Oh! I want to rescue you, little Jay!

i enjoyed it ;) love trying new things and pushing my limits ;)
naughty girl i know :p x x

tsjordanjay
01-20-2014, 09:41 AM
You've been very bad Jordan, wow so naughty!:jerkoff

does it make me even more naughty that i loved my punishment? hahah ;) x x

tsjordanjay
01-20-2014, 09:43 AM
Oh Jordan, you have been a very naughty girl. I need to take you over my knee and spank that sweet little ass of yours until it is rosey red and you know I mean business, but that is only the beginning of the punishment for such a dirty girl like you. I will bind your hands and feet and blind fold you so you can't see what wonderful delights await you;) You will be whimpering with pain and pleasure at the same time from the nipple clamps, hot wax, paddling, strapping and all the fun punishments a naughty girl deserves. Than when I think you have been throughly punished I will reward you with my cock in your eager horny hole and give you a creamy hot treat because you have been such a naughty girl and I like you that way so we can do it all over again:)

so now i have found out my slave to be is also dom ;) this will be fun hahahha
switching roles is def the way to go!! and of course i will be just as willing ;) but chained i will have no choice anyway :p x x x

tsjordanjay
01-20-2014, 09:44 AM
JJ, your naughtiness turns me-on :)
Thanx baby

my job here is done ;) love showing my naughty side and turning u on is def a bonus ;) just wish i could sort it out for u too :p x x

gregorysgirl
01-21-2014, 01:41 PM
switching roles is def the way to go!! and of course i will be just as willing ;) but chained i will have no choice anyway :p x x x

Looking forward to the pics Jordan!! :Bowdown:

Yeah
01-21-2014, 11:00 PM

That is so true Mistress. I will bound you with chains and have my way with you. I will strap that sweet ass of your soft at first building up until I get it all nice and red and tender. Then I will melt wax onto your shecock and balls and put clamps on your nipples. I will so an inflatable plug on your bung to get you ready to service my cock. But only if you are a good mistress, then I'll give you my hot cum;)

Just Curious 2
01-28-2014, 10:54 AM
Words fail me.. Fantastic pictures. You & Liberty Harkness should do a shoot together like that!!

jniowa
01-28-2014, 05:18 PM
Jordan is amazing, what a sexy thing! Love her content and her British accent spices it up a ton.

ILuvGurls
01-28-2014, 10:34 PM
Holy Shit, how did I miss this thread first time around.......I'm almost afraid to touch the screen..Tooooooo Damn Hot

tsjordanjay
02-11-2014, 05:43 AM
Words fail me.. Fantastic pictures. You & Liberty Harkness should do a shoot together like that!!

Thanks!! glad ur liking the pics ;) I def need to catch up more with Liberty Harkness but would def be one to watch!! ;) xx

tsjordanjay
02-11-2014, 05:44 AM
Jordan is amazing, what a sexy thing! Love her content and her British accent spices it up a ton.

Cheers babe!! appreciate the comment and all I can say is watch out for the new content ;) kisses x x

tsjordanjay
02-11-2014, 05:45 AM
Holy Shit, how did I miss this thread first time around.......I'm almost afraid to touch the screen..Tooooooo Damn Hot

what? missed it?? hahah least u found it ;) want me to be chained and ready for you? :p x x