PDA

View Full Version : I get horny after hormones

tsmirandameadows
12-13-2013, 01:40 AM
I got an estrogen booster today, and a couple hours later I'm craving dick and being fucked. Since I don't have anyone to fuck me right now, I thought I'd have some fun with a camera instead. Enjoy!

Ben in LA
12-13-2013, 01:42 AM
Sure wish I was up in St. Joseph right now...

bluesoul
12-13-2013, 01:49 AM
Sure wish I was up in St. Joseph right now...

that's a hospital right? damn ben- i hope you're okay.

Rusty Eldora
12-13-2013, 01:52 AM
Miranda -
Please come visit us in Seattle, you would have a great time.

Actually, the hormones are making a rapid difference in you. Keep smiling and having a good time.

Rusty

nysprod
12-13-2013, 01:58 AM
Wow Miranda, i would totally pound you if i was there!

red-cyberman
12-13-2013, 01:59 AM
wow you are delicious

smoothboi
12-13-2013, 02:02 AM
You seem to be implying that there's a time when you're not horny.

robertlouis
12-13-2013, 03:21 AM
I know that lots of guys on here will be going ga ga at your cock, Miranda, but for me it's your legs. They are amazing!

And I like the smile too.

youngblood61
12-13-2013, 03:37 AM
The pics are uber hot Miranda.:)

giovanni_hotel
12-13-2013, 04:14 AM
Your selfies are making me grab my:jerkoff!!!

Sexxy!!

danthepoetman
12-13-2013, 05:25 AM
I got an estrogen booster today, and a couple hours later I'm craving dick and being fucked. Since I don't have anyone to fuck me right now, I thought I'd have some fun with a camera instead. Enjoy!
Jeeeezus I wish I was there to provide the cock! This is so infinitely cute! The boost doesn't just raise your libido, Miranda; you have this powerful aura of lust all around you, projecting like sun rays to increase ours!

organizeme
12-13-2013, 05:27 AM
Awesome Miranda !! Keep up the good work.. pun intended ;)

Ben in LA
12-13-2013, 05:58 AM
that's a hospital right? damn ben- i hope you're okay.

Probably...but I was referring to her city of residence. St. Joseph = San Jose

Yeah
12-13-2013, 06:51 AM
Miranda, I wish I could relieve your horniness and fuck you raw;)

bulldog
12-13-2013, 06:54 AM
Shit, I just blew my zipper off my pants!

tsmirandameadows
12-13-2013, 07:07 AM
Shit, I just blew my zipper off my pants!

I often seem to have that effect. :)

robertlouis
12-13-2013, 07:17 AM
I often seem to have that effect. :)

Embarrassing on public transport..... :hide-1:

Merkurie
12-13-2013, 07:27 AM
You're hot!

Donkey
12-13-2013, 07:29 AM
I see the hormones don't stop your cock from getting erect. Nice! :)

SXFX
12-13-2013, 07:51 AM
Since I don't have anyone to fuck me right now,........really? WTF! wow really?
NO FWBs?

tsmirandameadows
12-13-2013, 08:41 AM
Since I don't have anyone to fuck me right now,........really? WTF! wow really?
NO FWBs?

There seems to be this pernicious myth going around that I have friends and a social life, lol. Today was the first day I had left the house since getting back from my LA trip in the very early morning of the 3rd. Old habits die hard I guess.

MartianSpy
12-13-2013, 08:47 AM

That estrogen is so strong that just viewing your post made me horny too. For safety's sake, have your doctor double check the prescription and make sure it's the right hormone. If it's the wrong one, ask if you can get a bigger dosage.

youngblood61
12-13-2013, 09:07 AM
Any number of us sure would like to help you out Miranda. Awesome pics!:jerkoff

zimm66
12-13-2013, 09:10 AM
Wow, Miranda you are beautiful. Stop by next time on your way from L.A.

MartianSpy
12-13-2013, 09:13 AM
There seems to be this pernicious myth going around that I have friends and a social life, lol. Today was the first day I had left the house since getting back from my LA trip in the very early morning of the 3rd. Old habits die hard I guess.

Miranda, you just posted two bits of information that, taken together, could be dangerous:
1) Your hormones are making you horny.
2) Space aliens could abduct you and it would be days before anyone noticed you were missing.

Seriously, think before you post. You're a menace to space aliens.

frownyface420
12-13-2013, 09:28 AM
cute bra and panty! I want

danthepoetman
12-13-2013, 10:10 AM
Miranda, you just posted two bits of information that, taken together, could be dangerous:
2) Space aliens could abduct you and it would be days before anyone noticed you were missing.
Seriously, think before you post. You're a menace to space aliens.

First time in my life I would love to be an alien. I'd definitely come down to earth, come from infinite distances through stellar systems to abduct this adorable earthling and relieve her of her desires...

Miranda, I suppose it's touchy and you of course have to be careful, but I think that if you were to go out to some public places, coffee shops or parcs or any type of public place, you would rapidly have a lot of young guys running after you! You are a lovely young woman! And indeed, it's not just a pleasantry, human hormones have this compatibility: one set attract the other, and this other set makes you run after... ;)

pimpdog
12-13-2013, 10:17 AM
Id def Try to get Miranda pregnant... and keep trying... over and over...

pimpdog
12-13-2013, 10:18 AM
Round little ass, legs for days, and DSL's, what else could a man want?

youngblood61
12-13-2013, 11:06 AM
I'm sure when Miranda goes out guy's are looking. Who wouldn't? She's gorgeous!

Caff_Racer
12-13-2013, 11:08 AM
I know that lots of guys on here will be going ga ga at your cock, Miranda, but for me it's your legs. They are amazing!

Actually I'm going daft about the whole package: eyes, smile, breasts, bum, legs, the lot...

Miranda, the fact that you've not got anybody to help you with your, erm, predicament makes me think that the blokes in San Jose, CA are either blind or have no taste in women, or possibly both.

Oh well, I'd better stop dreaming, I've got work to do! :whistle:

tsmirandameadows
12-13-2013, 11:17 AM
Nah. While I hate San Jose, the problem is me. I keep people at arms length and I isolate myself. I keep telling myself I will reach out and have the life I want, but every time I do reach out I end up getting hurt, badly. And so I retreat, and isolate, and stay in my room till I can't stand it anymore, and then I get hurt again. Rinse and repeat.

Caff_Racer
12-13-2013, 11:37 AM
I know that feeling only too well Miranda: I'm exactly the same, if not worse - I have a tendency to sabotage any relationship I start... :(

Chin up, girl, don't lose hope! :grouphug

TheGuard
12-13-2013, 07:56 PM
Looking good! I love watching girls get hotter and hotter...

VictoriaVeil
12-14-2013, 02:50 AM

Two Words: SCENE IDEA...

youngblood61
12-14-2013, 03:48 AM
Nah. While I hate San Jose, the problem is me. I keep people at arms length and I isolate myself. I keep telling myself I will reach out and have the life I want, but every time I do reach out I end up getting hurt, badly. And so I retreat, and isolate, and stay in my room till I can't stand it anymore, and then I get hurt again. Rinse and repeat.I hear you Miranda. Trust is a hard thing for me.

Yeah
12-14-2013, 07:26 AM
That sucks you keep getting hurt Miranda because you seem like a good fun loving person. It stinks getting heart stepped on when you put your whole self out there in a trusting way to a person and they take you for granted and treat you like shit. I've experienced this more times than I would like, but now I can see through people like that and don't waste my time on them. Keep your head up babe.

robertlouis
12-14-2013, 11:00 AM
Nah. While I hate San Jose, the problem is me. I keep people at arms length and I isolate myself. I keep telling myself I will reach out and have the life I want, but every time I do reach out I end up getting hurt, badly. And so I retreat, and isolate, and stay in my room till I can't stand it anymore, and then I get hurt again. Rinse and repeat.

xxxxxx

Tina Francis
12-14-2013, 05:21 PM
Miranda -
Please come visit us in Seattle, you would have a great time.

Actually, the hormones are making a rapid difference in you. Keep smiling and having a good time.

Rusty

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but uh, Rusty, just who IS that cute bitch in your avatar?

MartianSpy
12-14-2013, 07:37 PM
I keep telling myself I will reach out and have the life I want...

I want a girlfriend with a smile as pretty as yours. It may never happen. Something will happen that I'll respond to with happiness, but I don't know what it will be.

I create happiness for myself, but I don't know how, and I can't control it. I can't create happiness on demand, or predict when it will happen.

There's no point in comparing myself to other people. The happiness I think I see in other people is a presentation; it's what they want to show the world. I have no way of checking to see if it's real. The Greeks used to say that you shouldn't call anyone happy until they're dead, but by then I think it's a bit late.

Knowing this doesn't stop me from wanting a girlfriend with a smile as pretty as yours.

CORVETTEDUDE
12-14-2013, 07:40 PM

Miranda....You're fuckin' hot as hell!!!:Bowdown:

ZELLGADISS
12-14-2013, 09:35 PM
wow really this tgirl has BIG cock hehe, wow

bigkid69
12-15-2013, 12:54 AM
Miranda you honestly keep getting hotter every new pic I see of you.

TGasMutiny
12-18-2013, 02:11 AM
Lookin good Miranda!

goatman
12-18-2013, 09:01 PM
I'd help you out, Miranda..(I'd hit it!) You've got that whole "high-cheekboned androgynous female" look (a la Brooke Shields, Muriel Hemingway, & Julianna Margulies) that I like.....Being uncut helps too...

goatman
12-18-2013, 09:12 PM
Your selfies alone(twitter & otherwise)are enough to promote[at least] some serious snogging....

Rusty Eldora
12-18-2013, 11:25 PM

Well, please be a bit more protective of yourself as you step out, do it in small steps. Soon you will find that life is pretty good and you can see where you want to be better.

One thing for sure, you have had some amazing appearance changes in the short time since your first post here. Some things are certainly going right.

txjr3
12-19-2013, 12:10 AM

Isn't it great that there is something for everyone, 'cause I LOVE your tits!

goatman
12-19-2013, 04:02 AM
I'm an all around whole package kind of guy(eyes, legs, lips, t&a, etc.). I don't focus on just ONE part...That being said, with t-girls, a gurl who's uncut is just an extra turn on(maybe'cause I'm cut, maybe cuz of my first being a Latina...& second & third). With GGs, I find a girl with piercings(hood/clit piercing) as a little extra spice(I dated a couple dancers)....go figure

bat1
12-19-2013, 05:30 AM
Lot's of dick in Prison