PDA

View Full Version : Selfsuck help

tflix
12-12-2013, 04:54 PM
Hey everyone! I have been curious about sucking my own dick but been having difficulty. Any tricks or tips that you have. I would like to know how long it took you to achieve this and what stretches you had to do?Anybody hear sucks their own dick?

maxpower
12-12-2013, 07:14 PM
Be careful you don't pull a Cousin Walter.

A Discussion Between Dante and Randal - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0DASNUWpig)

Donkey
12-12-2013, 07:41 PM
Well, having a big dick is the starting point.

That being said, those who are able to do it have often reported here in the forum that there's nothing really hot or pleasurable about it. In other words, it sounds hot but is really just kinda...meh.

What I think is really hot is when girls like Sapphire Young are able to position themselves so that they can cum right into their mouths. Now that's hot!

youngblood61
12-12-2013, 11:24 PM
Well, having a big dick is the starting point.

That being said, those who are able to do it have often reported here in the forum that there's nothing really hot or pleasurable about it. In other words, it sounds hot but is really just kinda...meh.

What I think is really hot is when girls like Sapphire Young are able to position themselves so that they can cum right into their mouths. Now that's hot!Yeah it is. I've seen Sapphire do this.:jerkoff

bluesoul
12-12-2013, 11:27 PM
Hey everyone! I have been curious about sucking my own dick but been having difficulty. Any tricks or tips that you have. I would like to know how long it took you to achieve this and what stretches you had to do?Anybody hear sucks their own dick?

yeah i can help you with this (because i can do it). this is what you need:

1). an elastic back
2). a long cock
3). a long ass neck
4). flat stomach (don't eat a t-bone before hand)

if you don't have any of the above get them at your local walmart or grocery store. put all the above tools together and tap your shoes together and it works automatically.

good luck.

e-mail me in case you have any problems. i also give tutorials on how to lick your own ass (step by step and guaranteed satisfaction) you're doing it so you're never wrong that's my motto