PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY got it in my ass.

Jamie French
12-12-2013, 09:16 AM
Welp, it's been almost exactly a year to the day but I've finally done it and caught it on film when it happened.

It was about this time last year when the long time HA member, "Yeah" bought me a very large toy that I had on an old Amazon wishlist. The one caveat was that I must use it in an upcoming video. Awesome, can do, couldn't be happier.

And then arrived.

My butt cried a little that day, wrote some bad poetry, called it's mother and refused to speak to me for the rest of the afternoon.

But, after a year's worth of training, patience and a brute, unyielding resolve to straighten out the entirety of my colon with toys of a size no less than that of reasonably priced sedan - I have finally, finally wedged that rubbery bastard of a "gift" squarely up my ass.

It's my favorite toy now.

Here's the video preview.
http://tsjamiefrench.com/fhg/pony/gnjf_vid/index.php

---------------------------------------------------------------------

youngblood61
12-12-2013, 09:18 AM
WOW Jamie!

robertlouis
12-12-2013, 09:22 AM
That reminds me. I need to check the outside downpipes before the winter sets in. ;)

danthepoetman
12-12-2013, 09:29 AM
What comes to my mind is just how big a guy would have to be, compared to small, delicate Jamie, to have such a humongous natural instrument... This gets in my WOW book, Jamie!

Jamie French
12-12-2013, 09:41 AM
It's a horse cock. I only hope they didn't have to cast a real animal, but yeah... that's the cheap tie-in with the pony theme. It's a horse cock.

Here's a screen cap.

What comes to my mind is just how big a guy would have to be, compared to small, delicate Jamie, to have such a humongous natural instrument... This gets in my WOW book, Jamie!

christianxxx
12-12-2013, 10:04 AM
holy shit!

danthepoetman
12-12-2013, 10:11 AM
holy shit!

A rare occurence where the instrument is bigger than yours, Christian! :)

Rusty Eldora
12-12-2013, 10:14 AM
My butt hurts just watching it. The $100 question is how long afterwards before Eva fits snugly. It could be days.

robertlouis
12-12-2013, 10:17 AM
Careful Jamie. You might need an engineer to put in a second bore back there....

Jamie French
12-12-2013, 10:25 AM
That's not how butts work. I'm just as tight as ever.

My butt hurts just watching it. The $100 question is how long afterwards before Eva fits snugly. It could be days.

GroobySteven
12-12-2013, 10:30 AM
Three cheers to for Jamie French.

youngblood61
12-12-2013, 10:36 AM
Don't think I've seen a one that big!:Bowdown::Bowdown:

danthepoetman
12-12-2013, 10:53 AM
That's not how butts work. I'm just as tight as ever.
Mmmm! such a tiny butt and a lovely little orifice! You're giving lady imagination courses on fantasies, Jamie!

king sun
12-12-2013, 03:55 PM
Welp, it's been almost exactly a year to the day but I've finally done it and caught it on film when it happened.

It was about this time last year when the long time HA member, "Yeah" bought me a very large toy that I had on an old Amazon wishlist. The one caveat was that I must use it in an upcoming video. Awesome, can do, couldn't be happier.

And then arrived.

My butt cried a little that day, wrote some bad poetry, called it's mother and refused to speak to me for the rest of the afternoon.

But, after a year's worth of training, patience and a brute, unyielding resolve to straighten out the entirety of my colon with toys of a size no less than that of reasonably priced sedan - I have finally, finally wedged that rubbery bastard of a "gift" squarely up my ass.

Here's the video preview.
http://tsjamiefrench.com/fhg/pony/gnjf_vid/index.php

---------------------------------------------------------------------:jawdrop:

jesi_j
12-12-2013, 04:10 PM
Jamie that thing is a BEAST :0 :0 :0 I think you have just joined team power bottom *thumbs up* you legend

darkrose2000
12-12-2013, 05:23 PM
Wow,
Impressive tools and skills :)

Yeah
12-12-2013, 06:11 PM
Jamie, glad to see you finally got it to fit. When I got it for you I just knew it would look so hot up that great ass of yours. Definately got me excited;) It makes my proud that it is your new favorite toy and gives you lots of pleasure. I'll have to check out the video now that I've seen the pics. Giddy up little cowgirl:)

Donkey
12-12-2013, 07:44 PM
Eva has been noticeably absent from the forum. Maybe she's lost in Jamie's ass?

ImpulZ
12-12-2013, 07:55 PM
A horse cock....wtf :)

EvaCassini
12-12-2013, 09:52 PM
Not absent ;)

If you really like the photos, it's because I shot all of them for this set ;)

And I have really just been promoting my new site www.EvaCassini.com ... from the depths of Jamie's ass. :)

Yeah
12-13-2013, 12:04 AM
Great footage Eva of Jamie using horse cock on her sweet ass.

youngblood61
12-13-2013, 12:57 AM
Nice work Eva.

Jamie French
12-13-2013, 03:59 AM
Thanx yall

Ben
12-13-2013, 04:02 AM

And then arrived.

:)http://mothership.sg/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/applause.gif

sabre666
12-13-2013, 04:38 AM
WOW!!! No other word can adequately express how impressive and awesome this is!!!!!

JordanNite
12-13-2013, 05:32 AM
Of course that was your first time.

That was in no way just a story to sell that clip.

EvaCassini
12-13-2013, 06:41 AM
The guy, "Yeah", bought that for her early this year. She trains a few times a week with her toys. How is that hard to believe as truth?

Jamie French
12-13-2013, 07:26 AM

I wish I could say that taking huge toys was just a natural talent, that no hard work went into it.

I can't.

It takes a lot of training. A lot of patience. It's a LOT of hard work for a completely unnecessary skill. If I had no platform to showcase this sort of ability I'd probably never have bothered... it's way easier to sit back and watch other people do it when you're jerkin' off in front of the computer.

Seriously, you know those little fleet enemas you get at the drug store? Yeah, it all starts with about 50 of those spread out over an hour and a half... constantly refilling that small goddamned bottle with warm water and holding as much as 15 at a time in my guts until my entire system is completely, insanely cleansed. And I haven't even begun. There's stretching my whole body, then finger warm up, coating the inside of my lower digestive system with expensive silicone lube, (Wet Platinum) by way of "lube shooters"... then there's the steady progression of 6 toys from smallest to largest, (including speculum training and an inflatable latex dildo) at about 10 minutes per toy. Then there's the bleeding everytime you get your muscles to stretch another 1/4 inch. That'll happen every three months or so and although it heals quickly and you get to retain the new level of attainable circumference, nothing erases the memory of how purely red lubed up blood from your intestinal tract looks when it falls directly out of you without any sensation. It's disquietingly clean and strangely specular.

And I still go back for more.

So when I say it was the first time a particular toy made its way inside me, it's the furthest thing away from a gimmick. It's a physical accomplishment I worked hard for and I wouldn't diminish my own accomplishment for the sake of a stupid sale.

That toy took one YEAR to work into me and when it finally happened I was fortunate enough to have filmed it. I was originally planning on using just a few minutes of tip insertion to segue into another scene but it slipped in and I kept going. That's exactly what happened... I even made note of it in the video with a text graphic the moment it happens because it was an oddly proud and exciting moment for me... you can see how it wasn't going in, you can see my leg muscles twitch and then, snap... it finally slid into place.

That toy was expensive and the person who bought it for me was owed a video for his troubles... if I could just get it in and out right from the start do you seriously think I would have arbitrarily made him wait an entire year before I put out a video?

So what I'm generally saying is... I dunno, fuck off already.

danthepoetman
12-13-2013, 08:39 AM

Jordan, have you ever penetrated a girl in the ass? I'll tell you something: even with a very willing girl, it takes some times in many cases. With some girls, you have to start fingering, licking, use a lot of care, a lot of lube, a small dildo, a warm bath and a glass of wine often helps a lot too, put it in, put it out, put it in and wait, then put it out and start over, etc, etc, etc. It's a lot of preparation and care to finally get to the "fucking". It's not always at all easy. And I'm certainly not as well equiped as a horse! Not by a long shot -forgive the pun... :) Now, stop to imagine how much work it is to insert that thing, almost as large in circumference as a football, into some ass as tight and tiny as that of Jamie... And why wouldn't she, after these efforts, her, a pro adult performer, a video pro, record the very moment when she succeeds doing it? On the contrary, it would seem much less credible that she wouldn't have. In fact, there are no reason whatsoever to doubt about what she's telling us in this occurence.
Do you follow my reasoning?

frownyface420
12-13-2013, 09:26 AM
damm. I wanna play Eva and Jamie! this is princess ozma from cam 4. do you remember me? I still want to take pictures with yall

EvaCassini
12-13-2013, 10:11 AM
HAHAHA Holy shit. How are you hun? Its been a while. Thought you looked familiar from your new thread here.

Well we are going to be in LA during Feb/Mar so if you can make it down there we can def do some shooting. You can be both on my site www.EvaCassini.com and Jamie's www.tsJamieFrench.com if you like.

Hope to see you soon hun. take care. BTW I am always on here , FB, and twitter :)

youngblood61
12-13-2013, 11:14 AM
Jordan, have you ever penetrated a girl in the ass? I'll tell you something: even with a very willing girl, it takes some times in many cases. With some girls, you have to start fingering, licking, use a lot of care, a lot of lube, a small dildo, a warm bath and a glass of wine often helps a lot too, put it in, put it out, put it in and wait, then put it out and start over, etc, etc, etc. It's a lot of preparation and care to finally get to the "fucking". It's not always at all easy. And I'm certainly not as well equiped as a horse! Not by a long shot -forgive the pun... :) Now, stop to imagine how much work it is to insert that thing, almost as large in circumference as a football, into some ass as tight and tiny as that of Jamie... And why wouldn't she, after these efforts, her, a pro adult performer, a video pro, record the very moment when she succeeds doing it? On the contrary, it would seem much less credible that she wouldn't have. In fact, there are no reason whatsoever to doubt about what she's telling us in this occurence.
Do you follow my reasoning?I agree, my girl won't let me near her ass. I did everything, lube , fingering, etc. When it was time she said no it was to painful. I can't imagine what Jamie went through getting that cock in her ass.

bri
12-13-2013, 06:26 PM
Why not just use a 2 or 4 quart enema bag Jamie

frownyface420
12-13-2013, 08:45 PM
HAHAHA Holy shit. How are you hun? Its been a while. Thought you looked f down thereamiliar from your new thread here.

Well we are going to be in LA during Feb/Mar so if you can make it down there we can def do some shooting. You can be both on my site www.EvaCassini.com and Jamie's www.tsJamieFrench.com if you like.

Hope to see you soon hun. take care. BTW I am always on here , FB, and twitter :)

that would be fun, I mean just to plan a trip to LA and stuff. taking photos would be a icing on the cake. someone just mentioned I can bus it down there pretty easy and cheap fro San Fran. ill look into it!

EvaCassini
12-13-2013, 09:08 PM
Sounds cool. Yeah taking the bus is fairly cheap. You may have a cpl stops in Fresno and Bakersfield but it's def worth it, going to LA. Going to Buttfuckcuntingtonville Iowa in a bus is a different story lol. :)

ILuvGurls
12-13-2013, 09:44 PM
Wow.....fucking behind that thing would be like walking in to a warn barn.

Quiet Reflections
12-13-2013, 09:53 PM

She has been pretty clear on her progress Jordan. If you search the threads you would know she did honestly have to work up to taking that toy over quite some time.

Jamie French
12-14-2013, 03:03 AM
Can you redo this sentence there's some English missing and it doesn't make at all one sense in the a words spelled from you.

Wow.....fucking behind that thing would be like walking in to a warn barn.

Jamie French
12-14-2013, 03:05 AM
Old habits. I'd really like to skip the whole bit and go strait for the colonic machine. Pricey but worth it.

Why not just use a 2 or 4 quart enema bag Jamie

danthepoetman
12-14-2013, 04:47 AM
Old habits. I'd really like to skip the whole bit and go strait for the colonic machine. Pricey but worth it.
Forgive my ignorance (or my innocence...) ;) , what's a colonic machine, Jamie?

Jamie French
12-14-2013, 04:50 AM
Shoots the water in, sucks the results out. One shot pony.

Forgive my ignorance (or my innocence...) ;) , what's a colonic machine, Jamie?

Ecstatic
12-14-2013, 05:02 AM
OK so now that song I heard as a little kid makes more sense...

Ponyboy, ponyboy,
won't you be my ponyboy?
Don't say no, here we go....

Yeah
12-14-2013, 07:02 AM
Jamie, glad you like the toy. I believe it took alot of hard work to achieve the ability to take a massive toy of that girth and length. Using a toy like that isn't something a person justs shoves up in, that would cause serious damage. It would take a long time to train with bigger and bigger toys to stretch things inside to use that incrediblely huge toy. I want to thank you for taking the time to train yourself to use that toy and show us the results of all that hard work. It was worth the wait to see it:) Can't wait to see the cowgirl. Giddy up;) Thanks Jamie

danthepoetman
12-14-2013, 07:05 AM
Jamie, glad you like the toy. I believe it took alot of hard work to achieve the ability to take a massive toy of that girth and length. Using a toy like that isn't something a person justs shoves up in, that would cause serious damage. It would take a long time to train with bigger and bigger toys to stretch things inside to use that incrediblely huge toy. I want to thank you for taking the time to train yourself to use that toy and show us the results of all that hard work. It was worth the wait to see it:) Can't wait to see the cowgirl. Giddy up;) Thanks Jamie
We should thank you too, Yeah. That was a great idea! :)

TGasMutiny
12-17-2013, 02:13 AM
You are amazing Jamie! I need more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie French
12-17-2013, 04:25 AM
Plenty more is being made... once the toys are mastered, I'll be havin' folks go elbow deep.

You are amazing Jamie! I need more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beaver1
12-17-2013, 05:47 AM
It's a horse cock. I only hope they didn't have to cast a real animal, but yeah... that's the cheap tie-in with the pony theme. It's a horse cock.

Here's a screen cap.

It would be neat if you could put a white pool ball up your ass and lay it like an egg!:fuckin:

Yeah
12-17-2013, 10:15 AM
We should thank you too, Yeah. That was a great idea! :)

Your welcome Dan, but most of the thanks goes to Jamie. It was her idea, I just financed it. Oh, and thank that fine ass of Jamie's too.

danthepoetman
12-17-2013, 11:04 AM
Your welcome Dan, but most of the thanks goes to Jamie. It was her idea, I just financed it. Oh, and thank that fine ass of Jamie's too.
Oh! yes! I'm all thankful to her sensuality! :Bowdown:

kevvkfan
12-21-2013, 07:38 PM
This incredible feat got a "holy shit" from Christian. If the king is impressed then that really was amazing.

roll
12-21-2013, 08:53 PM
my hero!

floyd1977
12-22-2013, 02:01 AM
The video is hot...you have talent!

Beaver1
12-22-2013, 11:51 PM
Plenty more is being made... once the toys are mastered, I'll be havin' folks go elbow deep.

I'd love to see you do something like this with a white pool ball.:fuckin::Bowdown:

amberskyi
12-23-2013, 12:45 AM
I wish I could say that taking huge toys was just a natural talent, that no hard work went into it.

I can't.

It takes a lot of training. A lot of patience. It's a LOT of hard work for a completely unnecessary skill. If I had no platform to showcase this sort of ability I'd probably never have bothered... it's way easier to sit back and watch other people do it when you're jerkin' off in front of the computer.

Seriously, you know those little fleet enemas you get at the drug store? Yeah, it all starts with about 50 of those spread out over an hour and a half... constantly refilling that small goddamned bottle with warm water and holding as much as 15 at a time in my guts until my entire system is completely, insanely cleansed. And I haven't even begun. There's stretching my whole body, then finger warm up, coating the inside of my lower digestive system with expensive silicone lube, (Wet Platinum) by way of "lube shooters"... then there's the steady progression of 6 toys from smallest to largest, (including speculum training and an inflatable latex dildo) at about 10 minutes per toy. Then there's the bleeding everytime you get your muscles to stretch another 1/4 inch. That'll happen every three months or so and although it heals quickly and you get to retain the new level of attainable circumference, nothing erases the memory of how purely red lubed up blood from your intestinal tract looks when it falls directly out of you without any sensation. It's disquietingly clean and strangely specular.

And I still go back for more.

So when I say it was the first time a particular toy made its way inside me, it's the furthest thing away from a gimmick. It's a physical accomplishment I worked hard for and I wouldn't diminish my own accomplishment for the sake of a stupid sale.

That toy took one YEAR to work into me and when it finally happened I was fortunate enough to have filmed it. I was originally planning on using just a few minutes of tip insertion to segue into another scene but it slipped in and I kept going. That's exactly what happened... I even made note of it in the video with a text graphic the moment it happens because it was an oddly proud and exciting moment for me... you can see how it wasn't going in, you can see my leg muscles twitch and then, snap... it finally slid into place.

That toy was expensive and the person who bought it for me was owed a video for his troubles... if I could just get it in and out right from the start do you seriously think I would have arbitrarily made him wait an entire year before I put out a video?

So what I'm generally saying is... I dunno, fuck off already.

the few times i see blood i refrain from any anal sex for a week or two...maybe im paranoid but a girl has only one anus and no other holes for fucking so i take extra care lol

Jamie French
12-23-2013, 02:00 AM
It's not that big a deal to me. I know what's going on in there... nothing's being punctured or anything, just a scrap in the lining. Kind like biting the inside of your cheek. It took me a year to get this kind of video made precisely because I did not want over-zealousness to cause an emergency room situation.

the few times i see blood i refrain from any anal sex for a week or two...maybe im paranoid but a girl has only one anus and no other holes for fucking so i take extra care lol

EvaCassini
12-23-2013, 02:26 AM
If you had an emergency room situation, that would be a pain in the ass eh? HAHAHAHAHA

I wuv you!

amberskyi
12-23-2013, 02:53 AM
It's not that big a deal to me. I know what's going on in there... nothing's being punctured or anything, just a scrap in the lining. Kind like biting the inside of your cheek. It took me a year to get this kind of video made precisely because I did not want over-zealousness to cause an emergency room situation.

as long as your safe boo and you def seem like you know what your doing.
congrats on your achievement..i feel the same way you do after ive given some crazy good head lol

Jamie French
12-23-2013, 04:33 AM
Thanx... will definitely keep it safe. I'm going extreme and you can't do extreme and retard at the same time and expect good things to happen.

FIRSTTIMER
12-23-2013, 04:50 AM
That is one big horse cock there Jamie. Congratulations. :claps

Be safe. Don't get too daring with it.

Deja Vu
12-25-2013, 12:09 AM
as long as your safe boo and you def seem like you know what your doing.
congrats on your achievement..i feel the same way you do after ive given some crazy good head lol

oh is that right?

no other holes yet?

Yeah
12-25-2013, 08:24 AM
Thanx... will definitely keep it safe. I'm going extreme and you can't do extreme and retard at the same time and expect good things to happen.

I'm glad I was able to help you go extreme Jamie;)

Yeah
12-25-2013, 08:52 AM
Finally got something coming your way Jamie. Let me know when you get it;)