PDA

View Full Version : These "My Little Pony" Faggots Have Got To STOP!

Jamie French
12-11-2013, 06:22 AM
15 free photos here: http://tsjamiefrench.com/fhg/pony/gnjf/index.php

5 samples below...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

danthepoetman
12-11-2013, 06:27 AM
Such an adorable, tight little ass, Jamie! :fuckin:

Donkey
12-11-2013, 06:59 AM
Does Eva get to fuck that ass?

danthepoetman
12-11-2013, 07:14 AM
Does Eva get to fuck that ass?
Eva is a lucky girl, to have the priviledge of this adorable physique. But then again, so is Jamie... ;)

Ben in LA
12-11-2013, 07:17 AM
One pony I wouldn't mind riding...

WendyWilliams
12-11-2013, 07:31 AM
The Bronies *sp* will love this stuff :)

Angeleno
12-11-2013, 07:43 AM
Nice set Jamie

Jamie French
12-11-2013, 09:38 AM
Eva doesn't fuck me in this set... but something else happens that's a bit of a landmark for me. Video previews soon...

robertlouis
12-11-2013, 10:05 AM
Eva doesn't fuck me in this set... but something else happens that's a bit of a landmark for me. Video previews soon...

Let me guess. You fuck a pony, right? :dancing:

jimjamcan
12-11-2013, 10:17 AM
I'd love to take a ride with this Pony......hot.....hot....hot....... PJ

Jamie French
12-11-2013, 10:42 AM
Really? That's pretty damn on the nose. All the effort I put into my work and you think I'd hint around something just to do take the idiot's path for the reveal? Like I'm sitting around going, "Teehee I'm so naughty... I'm taking pictures with little stuffed ponies and you'll never guess what outlandish thing I'm going to do next... That's right! I'm going to do sex on them!"

Dude, gimme some credit, I'm an old pro. Just wait for it, it's not even that big a deal.

Let me guess. You fuck a pony, right? :dancing:

giovanni_hotel
12-11-2013, 12:45 PM
Looking good.

Ponies and faggots....I was expecting something different.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/193/400/mr-hands-takes-1.jpg

martin48
12-11-2013, 02:56 PM
Special edition available! Amazing what you can find on the Internet :)

Jamie French
12-11-2013, 09:33 PM
That kind breaks my heart a little bit... I really do like MLP and would never sexualize the characters themselves. I just used them as texture to help make my poorly planned set look cute. That sucks that that thing you posted exists.

Special edition available! Amazing what you can find on the Internet :)

danthepoetman
12-12-2013, 01:23 AM
That kind breaks my heart a little bit... I really do like MLP and would never sexualize the characters themselves. I just used them as texture to help make my poorly planned set look cute. That sucks that that thing you posted exists.
That set was poorly planed, Jamie? Well, this shows your creativity, once again: I thought the whole setting was remarquable in itself. Everything in pastel colors with complementary color tones, including the cute clothes you're wearing. All of it ads to the charm of the pictures. Very lovely!

Jamie French
12-12-2013, 01:34 AM
I knew going in it was all going to be pink and yellow with a touch of blue... that's the basic color palette you get when you mix mine and Eva's two favorite characters from the show, so that part was easy. A little spray on hair dye, some sparse clothing and shooting straight into a corner with three point lighting... bam, the composition of the image basically dictates itself. You almost can't fuck it up once the symmetry is in place.

The problem was I had no plan of action. I hate sets where a model just kinda struts around and shows off her body. That's a big fat yawn in my book. Pure filler. I figured something out though... will be posting it on this thread soon.

That set was poorly planed, Jamie? Well, this shows your creativity, once again: I thought the whole setting was remarquable in itself. Everything in pastel colors with complementary color tones, including the cute clothes you're wearing. All of it ads to the charm of the pictures. Very lovely!

danthepoetman
12-12-2013, 01:38 AM
I'm always looking forward to see what you do, Jamie!

Jamie French
12-12-2013, 09:15 AM
Welp, it's been almost exactly a year to the day but I've finally done it and caught it on film when it happened.

It was about this time last year when the long time HA member, "Yeah" bought me a very large toy that I had on an old Amazon wishlist. The one caveat was that I must use it in an upcoming video. Awesome, can do, couldn't be happier.

And then arrived.

My butt cried a little that day, wrote some bad poetry, called it's mother and refused to speak to me for the rest of the afternoon.

But, after a year's worth of training, patience and a brute, unyielding resolve to straighten out the entirety of my colon with toys of a size no less than that of reasonably priced sedan - I have finally, finally wedged that rubbery bastard of a "gift" squarely up my ass.

It's my favorite toy now.

Here's the video preview.
http://tsjamiefrench.com/fhg/pony/gnjf_vid/index.php
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben in LA
12-12-2013, 09:17 AM
Excellent jerkoff material...

Jamie French
12-12-2013, 09:18 AM
That's why they pay me the medium bucks.

Excellent jerkoff material...

danthepoetman
12-12-2013, 09:26 AM
OMG! such a petite, delicate nymph taking such an enormous monster!
If it wasn't sooo incredibly sexy, I'd say this one is accrobatic. Yet it's lovely, absolutely lovely! :fuckin:

borland
08-15-2014, 10:48 AM
Hello Jamie, I'm Borland. You are very sexy. I'd like to put a photo of yourself dressed as supergirl in my post "New super hero." Neither you feel? :kiss: