PDA

View Full Version : Godzilla 2014

ImpulZ
12-11-2013, 01:05 AM
I just saw the trailer,looking pretty awesome!

Godzilla Official Teaser Trailer #1 (2014) - Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Elizabeth Olsen Movie HD - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nP5s2Y3yJE)

hondarobot
12-11-2013, 01:11 AM
Has potential, probably will suck though.

youngblood61
12-11-2013, 01:15 AM
Looks alot darker then the other Godzilla movies.

hondarobot
12-11-2013, 01:25 AM
Good Godzilla movies involve a huge monster attacking, and some other monster called in to stop the attack. This looks like a set-up for something that wont even involve Jet Jaguar or Monster Zero. I'm not buying it.

danthepoetman
12-11-2013, 01:45 AM
Good Godzilla movies involve a huge monster attacking, and some other monster called in to stop the attack. This looks like a set-up for something that wont even involve Jet Jaguar or Monster Zero. I'm not buying it.
I always have loved the Godzilla movies because of their silliness. It's so absurd it's funny! Then again, will it be as funny without the plastic eyes roling around in their plastic sockets? ;)

hondarobot
12-11-2013, 01:56 AM
Whats absurd is Steve Gallon allied with a shemale tube, and everyone thinking it's fine he's doing this. It's not fine. He's advocating, by his involvement, the free distribution of numerous models so long as his content isn't at risk.

You don't find that disturbing on an ethical level?

danthepoetman
12-11-2013, 01:59 AM
Whats absurd is Steve Gallon allied with a shemale tube, and everyone thinking it's fine he's doing this. It's not fine. He's advocating, by his involvement, the free distribution of numerous models so long as his content isn't at risk.

You don't find that disturbing on an ethical level?

Hello? You're in the Godzilla thread, bozo!

hondarobot
12-11-2013, 02:00 AM
Did this jerk just call me "bozo"?

danthepoetman
12-11-2013, 02:02 AM
What, are you hurt, sweetheart?

danthepoetman
12-11-2013, 02:37 AM
This is one more intensely funny thing for me, here. "Jerk"? the product of masturbation? For someone who's chosen nickname is "hondarobot", I find this one wonderfully ironic...

hondarobot
12-11-2013, 02:40 AM
The irony is not apparent to me, unless you engage in masturbation with robots or Honda machines.

jonnie64
12-11-2013, 03:06 AM
Worth a look, the last one with Matthew Broderick sucked ass. This one looks quite decent actually.....

hondarobot
12-11-2013, 03:24 AM
I don't think a new Godzilla movie could be that cool, I could be wrong.

I just think it looks stupid. How would you actually pull off the premise of Godzilla walking out of the ocean and blasting Tokyo in a way we haven't seen before?

I suppose he could arrive in Canada and the Gigantic Monster Control guys could say "what the heck is that?"

bluesoul
12-11-2013, 03:32 AM
I just think it looks stupid.

i agree. here is another movie that looks even more stupid from the same studio. it's got channing tatum with funky ears (looooool)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlgOeYrr-vk

danthepoetman
12-11-2013, 05:32 AM
It can't be the same without the delightful rubber costume!

Tapatio
12-11-2013, 05:49 AM
And nothing about Elizabeth Olsen?

She's gorgeous, and the only human size Olsen, I think.

I haven't decided if she's a good actress or not. I've only seen her in "Marcy May Marlene" and I feel it's not enough to judge her by (though I do appreciate her stance on nudity in film.)

HondarobotIsAPindick
12-11-2013, 07:02 AM
The irony is not apparent to me, unless you engage in masturbation with robots or Honda machines.

Ha ha, hondarobot engaging in weird behavior again. You always ramble when you post.