PDA

View Full Version : Never Again!! Your personal dating " NO"

my my my!
12-07-2013, 08:20 PM
I was asked this recently. "my my my! what are your personal pet peeves about dating or what will you not tolerate when dating a girl" I had never really thought about it but here goes my personal list. Please add your personal ones, no matter how silly and serious they are. thought it would be fun to discuss.

1. Wont date a girl who is fixated on drugs. If we are out on a date, and half the night is spent texting someone trying to get drugs, massive let down. I don't mind a girl who gets home and smokes some bud but being that needy about it on a date, c'mon?

2. Wont date a girl who has the same name as someone I already dated seriously. sound cheesy? yes , It's just too weird for me lol

i'll think of more :)

Kevin Dong
12-07-2013, 08:55 PM
smokers, no job, uneducated, unintelligent, boozehounds, party animals, drugs, unmotivated, negative, religion of any kind all no.

nevada64
12-07-2013, 09:03 PM
Texting, and talking on the phone while in my company, or worse, at the table while we are sharing a meal. Religion. Bad grammar, and the word "like" in every sentence. No intelligence, and no curiosity. No open mind, no tolerance, judgmental, and not spontaneous. The big one is, negativity. Hence, I don't date much anymore.

Ananke
12-08-2013, 01:52 PM
Anyone whose character is too similar to mine..... never works!

broncofan
12-08-2013, 02:09 PM
I've dated girls that are not well educated and that doesn't matter to me. Arrogance, dishonesty, vindictiveness, and simple-mindedness are the qualities I don't like. Though I'm an atheist, religion is not a definite no for me, but if they're too dogmatic that is a problem. Also, a bit of a temper is okay but there needs to be some control underneath it.

canihavu
12-08-2013, 02:11 PM
Smokers, druggies and a woman cannot carry a decent conversation. I do not care how "fine" she may be.

nevada64
12-08-2013, 02:40 PM
Smokers, druggies and a woman cannot carry a decent conversation. I do not care how "fine" she may be.

:iagree:

amberskyi
12-08-2013, 02:56 PM
All deal breakers with no exception:
Not single
Jobless
Uneducate
"Down low"

Ananke
12-08-2013, 03:31 PM
Not single
Jobless
Uneducate
"Down low"

You mean uneducateD? LOL
....Saying that, you will always find someone more educated than yourself, as well as someone less educated than yourself! You need to be able to put yourself to someone else's level.
....that's the theory.;)

Quiet Reflections
12-08-2013, 04:05 PM
If I were in a position to date again
I would never date a smoker
Never an unemployed girl
never a cop, lawyer or doctor
NEVER someone that doesn't get along with their own family
Nobody that likes animals more than people........especially birds

amberskyi
12-08-2013, 04:19 PM
You mean uneducateD? LOL
....Saying that, you eill always find someone more educated than yourself, as well as someone less educated than yourself! You need to be able to put yourself to someone else's level.
....that's the theory.;)

Dear asshat,
Im replying from my phone which has this function called "autocorrect".this program automatically selects words for you while typing.

Kindly fuck off,
Amber :)

netfet
12-08-2013, 04:34 PM
I've dated girls that are not well educated and that doesn't matter to me. Arrogance, dishonesty, vindictiveness, and simple-mindedness are the qualities I don't like. Though I'm an atheist, religion is not a definite no for me, but if they're too dogmatic that is a problem. Also, a bit of a temper is okay but there needs to be some control underneath it.
Definitely agree with this one!!!

netfet
12-08-2013, 04:35 PM
Definitely agree with this one!!!
Don't like someone with a temper though!!!

netfet
12-08-2013, 04:38 PM
In response to the people who have said it, I don't know why jobless / unemployed is a problem, as long as the person has enough resources to survive (without doing anything illegal), and enough interest in life to mean they aren't completely boring or constantly at a loose end?!

ilove2swallow
12-08-2013, 05:03 PM
my girl must have a really big dyck full of nut

my my my!
12-08-2013, 06:32 PM
Dear asshat,
Im replying from my phone which has this function called "autocorrect".this program automatically selects words for you while typing.

Kindly fuck off,

the program messed up Ananke's name by changing it to asshat , stupid autocorrect!!!

:joke:

on an interesting note, several posters have mentioned "no job" as a deal breaker, I understand a girl wanting a guy to be employed, it's kind of a no brainer.

But I've dated girls with no job before, and It's never been a dealbreaker for me.

Is it more of a , overall thing where you eventually want her to have some type of job in the future? or is it an immediate "oh, no job? GTFO!!!" type of thing?

as far as smoking, tolerate it.

the one I used to tolerate , was the 24/7 drinking/party mode . But now it's definitely a dealbreaker for me. I don't mind a few drinks on maybe one day of the weekend, but getting plastered 4-5 times a week, NO!

Stavros
12-08-2013, 06:38 PM
If you date an archeologist, don't take them to dinner. They are just so messy!

Tapatio
12-08-2013, 07:01 PM
I'll never date a girl who smokes cigarettes.

moonunit7
12-08-2013, 07:05 PM
I would never date any girl that would date someone like me.

Ananke
12-08-2013, 07:06 PM
Dear asshat,

Kindly fuck off,

Dearest Amber.
I did figure out it was a typo, you know!
But this is the first time I have seen an "educated" person saying: fuck off.
Well, I will follow your advice and do exactly that..lol

Wish you well anyway:kiss:

Falling
12-08-2013, 07:22 PM
LoL My no go list are psycho religious and vegans! 3 huge mistakes I'm still dealing with...

amberskyi
12-08-2013, 07:33 PM
Dearest Amber.
I did figure out it was a typo, you know!
But this is the first time I have seen an "educated" person saying: fuck off.
Well, I will follow your advice and do exactly that..lol

Wish you well anyway:kiss:

You should get out more lol.

Tapatio
12-08-2013, 07:34 PM
LoL My no go list are psycho religious and vegans! 3 huge mistakes I'm still dealing with...

LMAO @ vegans!

scroller
12-08-2013, 08:32 PM
never a cop, lawyer or doctor

Why no cop, lawyer, doctor? (I can guess at 2/3 of them, but I'd like to hear your reasons.)

trish
12-08-2013, 09:18 PM
There are a lot of things a date can say or do in combination that will land them in my No-Go category. But I can't seem to codify them into a list. Anyone who knows me might think "Tea-bag carrying member of the Tea-Party" would be a sufficient condition to put a guy into my No-Go category. I admit: it's a big negative. But I would have to weigh it against all the other traits that surface as our acquaintance develops. It's hard to make a list that's not obvious or tautological. But here's an brief attempt->

1. I won't date anyone who's underage.
2. I won't date anyone who refuses to date me.

Of course there's the Marxist variant of (2)...

2'. I won't date anyone desperate enough to date me.

netfet
12-08-2013, 09:19 PM
the program messed up Ananke's name by changing it to asshat , stupid autocorrect!!!

:joke:

on an interesting note, several posters have mentioned "no job" as a deal breaker, I understand a girl wanting a guy to be employed, it's kind of a no brainer.

But I've dated girls with no job before, and It's never been a dealbreaker for me.

Is it more of a , overall thing where you eventually want her to have some type of job in the future? or is it an immediate "oh, no job? GTFO!!!" type of thing?

as far as smoking, tolerate it.

the one I used to tolerate , was the 24/7 drinking/party mode . But now it's definitely a dealbreaker for me. I don't mind a few drinks on maybe one day of the weekend, but getting plastered 4-5 times a week, NO!
Agree about that jobless issue (see my previous comment), just don't get that one...

I can tolerate smoking in small doses but not all of the time, and would prefer it if it happened outside, as don't like the lingering smell.

& not sure about drug taking (alongside the comments about drinking), that might make me feel a little uneasy!!

Violence and aggression and emotional/psychological abuse are a deal breaker also!!!

broncofan
12-08-2013, 10:43 PM
If you date an archeologist, don't take them to dinner. They are just so messy!
If they're an entomologist, be very careful about what they serve!

Dino Velvet
12-08-2013, 11:05 PM
No Chickenheads unless it's 1:45 in the morning and I also need a ride home. I've woken up in reclined passenger seats of random VW Jettas more times than I can count. Fahrvergnügen must be German for Chickenhead. At least with Strawberries no one is falling asleep while her chattering teeth gnaw at your pecker on the bus. Rather have a child with one of those whores.

tsmounting
12-08-2013, 11:25 PM
You mean uneducateD? LOL
....Saying that, you will always find someone more educated than yourself, as well as someone less educated than yourself! You need to be able to put yourself to someone else's level.
....that's the theory.;)

You should get out more lol.

Regardless, you looked really stupid by not checking and allowing a typo into your post when specifically disqualifying guys for being 'uneducate'. LOL #peopleinglasshousesshouldntthrowstones

amberskyi
12-08-2013, 11:39 PM
Regardless, you looked really stupto be human is to erroid by not checking and allowing a typo into your post when specifically disqualifying guys for being 'uneducate'. LOL #peopleinglasshousesshouldntthrowstones

Oh so educated means perfection.everyone one makes mistakes.
"To err is human"
#pseudointellectualshouldtakeaseat

scroller
12-09-2013, 12:02 AM
Oh so educated means perfection.everyone one makes mistakes.
"To err is human"
#pseudointellectualshouldtakeaseat

Amber, you just added 4 more grammatical errors with that post. You should laugh this one off and let it go. :)

amberskyi
12-09-2013, 12:20 AM
Ambust added 4 more grammatical errors with that post. You should laugh this one off and let it go. :)

I am writing informally it's not that deep

Quiet Reflections
12-09-2013, 02:40 AM
Why no cop, lawyer, doctor? (I can guess at 2/3 of them, but I'd like to hear your reasons.)
in my dating experience with 2 female cops both had a history of violence, drinking, commitment issues and infidelity. Both heavy drinkers and one of them actually did hard drugs almost everyday

The Lawyer I dated was a horrible person deep down. She was never wrong about anything, always arguing about the smallest things and no matter what was going on with us I was constantly being cross examined. Her experiences with criminals made her see everyone as a future client and made her ok with lying to keep bad guys walking free. She hated her family and yes I understand there were some issues with her fam(not sexual abuse) but it still spoiled any chance of her wanting her own family or getting close to mine in anyway. She also smoked alot and Drank to get to sleep at night

The Doctor and I should say nurses as well because once again in my experience they both work seriously long hours and tend not to do much when they do have free time. I found both interesting to talk to for a while but boring to be around day in and day out. I have dated both a surgeon and an ER doc and find them to have a bit of a god complex. I respect what they do immensely and realize the amount of hard work that goes into being at the top of their game but I also know that that competitive type a personality doesn't go well with whatever the hell I am.

SXFX
12-09-2013, 04:26 AM
I'm simple
Educated
Career minded
Healthy
Stable
Oh and for the love of shit be in shape! Judas women is it really that hard? My sorry motherfucking ass had to work my ass off getting educated up to a masters and all the long hours i had to put in to be successful. All you ladies have to do is order the fucking salad once in a while, hit the gym and for the love of shit dress better!
Is that so hard? ;-)

flabbybody
12-09-2013, 05:53 AM
totally off topic.
great seeing Dino and Amber again.
seems like you guys were gone for a very long time

danthepoetman
12-09-2013, 06:26 AM
1. No mustache.
2. No girl who can kick my ass.

The thing is, to me: how do I relate to the girl? If the communication is there (and the desire), it just might be it. Well, was, because I'm in a relationship...

...she's tiny with no mustache.

robertlouis
12-09-2013, 06:37 AM
Lesbians. :hide-1:

No, really. Don't go.

Years ago I went out with a girl for a few weeks, and no, she wasn't butch, but was very sweet, petite and fem. Then discovered some years later that she'd come out and was now in a relationship with another girl. Fair enough.

And I don't think I "turned" her either lol.

danthepoetman
12-09-2013, 07:18 AM

No, really. Don't go.

Years ago I went out with a girl for a few weeks, and no, she wasn't butch, but was very sweet, petite and fem. Then discovered some years later that she'd come out and was now in a relationship with another girl. Fair enough.

Ooo! yea. Horrible thought.

broncofan
12-09-2013, 08:54 AM

No, really. Don't go.

If anything Robert, a virile strict top like yourself with musical ability kept her liking men as long as she did;).

robertlouis
12-09-2013, 09:04 AM
If anything Robert, a virile strict top like yourself with musical ability kept her liking men as long as she did;).

Maybe, but I tell you what, if you can fingerpick on a guitar, there's no saying just how well you can play a clitoris..... :dancing: :fuckin:

And of course do the left-hand fingering on the nipples at the same time. :whistle:

broncofan
12-09-2013, 09:08 AM
Maybe, but I tell you what, if you can fingerpick on a guitar, there's no saying just how well you can play a clitoris..... :dancing: :fuckin:

And of course do the left-hand fingering on the nipples at the same time. :whistle:
Maybe she found a woman with a twelve inch tongue who could play the harmonica:) Her loss mate.

scroller
12-09-2013, 09:15 AM
in my dating experience...

Interesting, thanks.

Stavros
12-09-2013, 06:44 PM
If they're an entomologist, be very careful about what they serve!
Especially in Thailand...!

my my my!
12-09-2013, 06:58 PM
totally off topic.
great seeing Dino and Amber again.

I feel proud that one of my threads got them to post. I only try to start up interesting topics

welcome back Dino, and miss Amber already knows how much she means to me.

amberskyi
12-09-2013, 10:17 PM
totally topic.
great seeing Dino and Amber .
Thanks for the welcome.I'm only stopping in and than back to my busy schedule

I feel proud that one of my threads got them to post. I only try to start up interesting topics

welcome back Dino, and miss Amber already knows how much she means to me.

**wink**

Caff_Racer
12-10-2013, 02:25 AM
I'll never date a cop. (Hey, I'm a biker, what do you expect? It would definitely be a case of "sleeping with the enemy")
Likewise I'll never date a girl who gives me the "it's me or the bike" ultimatum. I'll always choose the bike. In the same vein, any girl I date has to accept that I'm a biker, that I hang with a MC and that club affairs have priority, even over a relationship, so if she can't accept "old lady" status, she's not the one for me. I don't mind a girl who smokes a spliff or two (I smoke weed myself occasionally) but any use of hard drugs and she gets her marching orders. I don't mind a girl who has religious beliefs as long as she keeps them to herself and doesn't try to preach them to me. As for the jobless/unemployed thing, there's nothing wrong with that: being out of work doesn't necessarily mean that you're a lazy benefit scrounger. Anybody I date must be reasonably intelligent, educated and articulate; discussing reality TV shows and the like goes like a lead balloon with me.

wearboots4me
12-10-2013, 03:39 AM
1.Women with constantly bad tempers.
2.Intolerant of others simply for being different (race, religion, orientation, fill in the blank)
3.Hard drugs
4.If they are very conservative. That probably makes me sound intolerant myself, but I have dated Republicans, and they simply could not accept that I would not always vote their party line. (See also number 2.)

wearboots4me
12-10-2013, 03:46 AM
As for the jobless/unemployed thing, there's nothing wrong with that: being out of work doesn't necessarily mean that you're a lazy benefit scrounger.

Agree 100%. These days everytime a company announces they are taking applications they are swamped with job seekers. Several applicants for each opening. It's not so easy as yelling at someone to "GET A JOB".

netfet
12-10-2013, 04:15 AM
1.Women with constantly bad tempers.
2.Intolerant of others simply for being different (race, religion, orientation, fill in the blank)
3.Hard drugs
4.If they are very conservative. That probably makes me sound intolerant myself, but I have dated Republicans, and they simply could not accept that I would not always vote their party line. (See also number 2.)
Agree with this one too lol, on all of the above!!!

netfet
12-10-2013, 04:18 AM
I'll never date a cop. (Hey, I'm a biker, what do you expect? It would definitely be a case of "sleeping with the enemy")
Likewise I'll never date a girl who gives me the "it's me or the bike" ultimatum. I'll always choose the bike. In the same vein, any girl I date has to accept that I'm a biker, that I hang with a MC and that club affairs have priority, even over a relationship, so if she can't accept "old lady" status, she's not the one for me. I don't mind a girl who smokes a spliff or two (I smoke weed myself occasionally) but any use of hard drugs and she gets her marching orders. I don't mind a girl who has religious beliefs as long as she keeps them to herself and doesn't try to preach them to me. As for the jobless/unemployed thing, there's nothing wrong with that: being out of work doesn't necessarily mean that you're a lazy benefit scrounger. Anybody I date must be reasonably intelligent, educated and articulate; discussing reality TV shows and the like goes like a lead balloon with me.
I think its the whole thing that a police officer is prepared to arrest someone and have a destructive effect on a persons life and not necessarily for a crime that deserves it, there is petty crime too, I wouldn't feel comfortable with that.

robertlouis
12-10-2013, 07:56 AM
Thanks for the welcome.I'm only stopping in and than back to my busy schedule

Things sound good Amber. Glad to hear it and thanks for stopping by.

BBaggins06
12-10-2013, 09:28 AM
A very wise man once said, "The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules."

Tho it would really be tough dating a woman who's not breathing ...

tsmounting
12-10-2013, 03:23 PM
I am writing informally it's not that deep

Chippy.

amberskyi
12-10-2013, 05:15 PM
Chippy.

I didn't realize the conversation turned to your mother.how is she? lol

tsmounting
12-10-2013, 05:27 PM

Neither did I. lol

tsmounting
12-10-2013, 05:34 PM

Seeing as you so kindly asked, she does in fact teach basic grammar to 4th grade students. I'll PM you her details babe. lol

amberskyi
12-11-2013, 12:27 AM
Seeing as you so kindly asked, she does in fact teach basic grammar to 4th grade students. I'll PM you her details babe. lol

that's ok hun...im sure she already has allot of students in her mouth..oh oppss I meant on her plate ;)

Tapatio
12-11-2013, 12:47 AM
that's ok hun...im sure she already has allot of students in her mouth..oh oppss I meant on her plate ;)

Winner: Amber.

No amount of grammatical nitpicking will change that.

tsmounting
12-11-2013, 12:49 AM

WOW! You have a warped view of primary education! lol I guess you're projecting your own experience of primary school, you poor thing!
Unfortunately your 'uneducate' idea of a 'proper sentence' will continue to be a period of incarceration following a conviction for solicitation I fear... :(

Tapatio
12-11-2013, 12:51 AM
Back on topic:

I won't date a girl who was sexually abused unless she's already gone though recovery.

Sounds awful, probably, but I've done it. I really don't want to do it again.

amberskyi
12-11-2013, 02:19 AM
Winner: Amber.

No amount of grammatical nitpicking will change that.
Lol..I don't even want to go back and fourth but it's so hard for me to walk away from confrontation

Quiet Reflections
12-11-2013, 02:21 AM
Back on topic:

I won't date a girl who was sexually abused unless she's already gone though recovery.

Trust me, nobody ever fully recovers from sexual abuse they just move forward. That type of betrayal stays with us forever and changes how we interact with people for the rest of our lives.

amberskyi
12-11-2013, 02:22 AM
WOW! You have a warped view of primary education! lol I guess you're projecting your own experience of primary school, you poor thing!
Unfortunately your 'uneducate' idea of a 'proper sentence' will continue to be a period of incarceration following a conviction for solicitation I fear... :(

Just move on dude and find something else to give your life meaning. I'm sure there's a dick somewhere that you can sit on (other than mine's of course).

danthepoetman
12-11-2013, 02:31 AM
Lol..I don't even want to go back and fourth but it's so hard for me to walk away from confrontation
And we soooooo love you for that! ;)
...and of course for everything else you are!

hondarobot
12-11-2013, 02:34 AM
You should probably stop now. You will never hook up with a girl with a penis.

danthepoetman
12-11-2013, 02:35 AM
You should probably stop now. You will never hook up with a girl with a penis.
No doubt in my mind you're very hot for penises, sweetie. I'm hot for girls...

Dino Velvet
12-11-2013, 03:15 AM
Militant feminists that are loopy broads that have fiercely strong opinions on absolutely everything no matter how trivial and unimportant it is.

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt221/My_Farts_Cause_Global_Warming/LoudmouthBroadTakesABlastToTheFace.gif
"Here's dinner, floozie."

Tapatio
12-11-2013, 04:04 AM
Trust me, nobody ever fully recovers from sexual abuse they just move forward. That type of betrayal stays with us forever and changes how we interact with people for the rest of our lives.

You're right, of course. Thanks for the insight.

And I didn't mean it the way I'm sure it sounds.

1. Should have said "started her recovery". I'm more than willing to work with someone who is working themselves. But honestly, I don't want to read "Couragr to Heal" again.

2. Should have said that I feel I'm not up to the task- I really feel like I didn't do enough for the last girl, didn't process the info correctly, wasn't able to help.

3. Should have said this (and this is probably true for all of us): if it's love, everything else is negotiable.

LOLinsecurities
12-11-2013, 04:07 AM
never will i date a trans who wants to cut her sweet delicious candy off

Tyler___Durden
12-11-2013, 02:47 PM
Not single
Jobless
Uneducate
"Down low"

and Dyslexics too....

Tyler___Durden
12-11-2013, 02:49 PM
Dear asshat,
Kindly fuck off,

And trans with attitude. :dancing:

amberskyi
12-11-2013, 03:16 PM
Or about to be "over the hill" white woman

amberskyi
12-11-2013, 03:17 PM

Lol @ fourth...I really have to stop visiting this site from my phone smh

Tyler___Durden
12-11-2013, 04:33 PM
Or about to be "over the hill" white woman
That's a bit racialist, innit?

You need to show more Respek.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DT4Vev_IXxk/TZFqZjaz7gI/AAAAAAAAAGo/i3Up4H0l5lQ/s400/ali_g_respek.jpg
For Real.
(Is it coz I is black?) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaZbrqE1CF4)

Tyler___Durden
12-11-2013, 04:50 PM
Anyway
“Bell’s First Law of Forums:
Flames of spelling and/or grammar
will have spelling and/or grammatical errors.”

That's science. Innit!

Deja Vu
12-15-2013, 06:58 PM
Just move on dude and find something else to give your life meaning. I'm sure there's a dick somewhere that you can sit on (other than mine's of course).

because I'm sure you got a dick to sit on

amberskyi
12-15-2013, 10:22 PM
because I'm sure you got a dick to sit on

Or a face ;)

SXFX
12-16-2013, 06:23 AM
Any woman who in the past year has lost more than 40lbs and is over the age of 40.
Some younger women can loose that weight and it's ok.
But a woman over 40 loosing that weight...their skin is jut fucking disgusting!
And sadly no amount of work will ever save things!
Sure the doctors love these ladies because they are easy to work on .... but the rest of us...fuck that!
their pussies and tits and asses look like deflated bags it's fucking barf!

bimale69
12-16-2013, 09:11 AM
PSYCHOS, game-players, ungrateful, liars, and back stabbers. My ex was all those rolled into one.

Deja Vu
12-16-2013, 05:43 PM
Or a face ;)

don't tempt me ma

Stavros
12-16-2013, 06:02 PM
Any woman who in the past year has lost more than 40lbs and is over the age of 40.
Some younger women can loose that weight and it's ok.
But a woman over 40 loosing that weight...their skin is jut fucking disgusting!
And sadly no amount of work will ever save things!
Sure the doctors love these ladies because they are easy to work on .... but the rest of us...fuck that!
their pussies and tits and asses look like deflated bags it's fucking barf!

Posted by someone who has never seen a French woman...are they really famous for having disgusting skin?

Juliette Binoche is 49
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/showbiz/images/attachement/jpg/site1/20091113/0013729c03de0c67639d19.jpg

Beauty magazine for the mature woman
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/9b/6a/0f/9b6a0f65a92c8d09598a46d3b2f2f389.jpg

NightmareX0666
12-16-2013, 10:11 PM
PSYCHOS, game-players, ungrateful, liars, and back stabbers. My ex was all those rolled into one.

Add in unemployed and a leech and you have my ex...but damn she was a great lay!

pimpdog
12-16-2013, 10:17 PM
Meth Heads.

plutonash
01-14-2015, 10:28 AM
Back on topic:

Exactly. My bumblebee only knows how to be exploited and how to exploit people. Her recovery is a race towards an early grave. I have to thank her for lying about me then pleading for my life when it gets out of control.

bimale69
01-14-2015, 12:12 PM
Add in unemployed and a leech and you have my ex...but damn she was a great lay!

Lol that's how my ex was...though a great lay she was not!

hairyguy
01-14-2015, 12:59 PM
i've actually dated a few girls who hated me doing oral sex on them. i left immediately. if i can't drink my pussy juice, i am outta there.

francisfkudrow
01-14-2015, 05:09 PM
No rednecks.
No devoutly religious people.
No conservatives.
No guy whose personality is too over the top "alpha male".
Nobody that hates cats.

LittleGuy
01-14-2015, 05:23 PM
No transgendered women

Jericho
01-14-2015, 05:50 PM
Anyone normal.
I like a bit of psycho in 'em, it keeps things interesting! :shrug

Tapatio
01-14-2015, 06:21 PM
Exactly. My bumblebee only knows how to be exploited and how to exploit people. Her recovery is a race towards an early grave. I have to thank her for lying about me then pleading for my life when it gets out of control.

That's some "Silence of the Lambs" shit right there, Buffalo Bill.

dreamon
01-14-2015, 09:54 PM
Someone mentioned earlier that they couldn't date someone who doesn't get along with their family. I've learned a lot about how a woman interacts with her family and how it relates to their "dateability" if you will. My most recent ex had a very odd relationship with her family, and it manifested itself in her with a low self-esteem and an extreme fear of commitment. For me, I need to see a healthy relationship with their family to be able to date them. They don't necessarily have to get along with all the fam (you can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but you can't pick your family so you won't get along with them all) but they do need to have a healthy relationship.

trish
01-14-2015, 11:05 PM
Ah common' dreamon, was my post so offensive way back on page three that you had to thumb it down a week later? I liked yours. What you don't like Groucho Marx?

dreamon
01-15-2015, 12:57 AM
Ah common' dreamon, was my post so offensive way back on page three that you had to thumb it down a week later? I liked yours. What you don't like Groucho Marx?

I hate when people use the phrase "Tea Bagger" to describe people in the Tea Party. It's incredibly disrespectful.

trish
01-15-2015, 01:47 AM
Fair enough, although, hilariously, it is the term they used for themselves before they discovered its secondary meaning. Ironically I've no disrespect for gays or the sexual practice of tea bagging. But again, your objection is fair, as the perceived disrespect for the current Tea Bagger Party was intended.

Instrumental
01-15-2015, 02:00 AM
Dating Deal Breakers:
Has kids
Not single
Criminal history
Huge debt mismanagement
Unemployed
Lacking ambition
Dumb
Obese
Uninteresting (e.g. no hobbies or pasttimes)
Religious zealot
Racist/Sexist/Homophobe/etc.
Ugly
Rude

wearboots4me
01-15-2015, 02:36 AM
I hate when people use the phrase "Tea Bagger" to describe people in the Tea Party. It's incredibly disrespectful.

The Tea Party used the term "teabaggers" to describe themselves before someone clued them in to the meaning of the term. Google it.

dreamon
01-15-2015, 03:17 AM
The Tea Party used the term "teabaggers" to describe themselves before someone clued them in to the meaning of the term. Google it.

Yes, aware of it. Many pejoratives began with other meanings.

Curiousguy04
01-15-2015, 05:52 AM
I will never date anyone again that pays more attention to their phone than they do me. If they cant put the thing down long enough to have a conversation then they wont get asked out again.

Vladimir Putin
01-15-2015, 08:01 AM
Smokers, unless they don't smoke when they're with me and don't reek of smoke.

Someone who is shallow.

Someone who is self-absorbed.

Someone judgmental.

Someone condescending and patronizing.

Someone opinionated.

Someone insincere.

Someone flaky.

Someone deceitful.

Someone who complains about every negative aspect about life (I actually dated someone like that and my depression level shot up dramatically until I didn't call her anymore.)

Someone who is morally bankrupt, corrupt and unethical.

Someone who always gives unsolicited advice.

Someone who takes advantage of other people.

Someone who thinks more about oneself at the expense of others.

Someone hypocritical.

Someone who can dish it out but can't take it.

Someone with a "me me me" attitude.

Someone who thinks getting ahead requires stepping on other people's toes.

Someone who regards life as a competition or who feels they have to compete against everybody in their life.

Someone old-fashioned.

Fundies.

Someone who wants me to be the father of their child or wants to have children.

And finally, someone who screams out their own name during sex.

Tapatio
01-15-2015, 08:45 AM
Smokers, unless they don't smoke when they're with me and don't reek of smoke.

Someone who is shallow.

Someone who is self-absorbed.

Someone judgmental.

Someone condescending and patronizing.

Someone opinionated.

Someone insincere.

Someone flaky.

Someone deceitful.

Someone who complains about every negative aspect about life (I actually dated someone like that and my depression level shot up dramatically until I didn't call her anymore.)

Someone who is morally bankrupt, corrupt and unethical.

Someone who always gives unsolicited advice.

Someone who takes advantage of other people.

Someone who thinks more about oneself at the expense of others.

Someone hypocritical.

Someone who can dish it out but can't take it.

Someone with a "me me me" attitude.

Someone who thinks getting ahead requires stepping on other people's toes.

Someone who regards life as a competition or who feels they have to compete against everybody in their life.

Someone old-fashioned.

Fundies.

Someone who wants me to be the father of their child or wants to have children.

And finally, someone who screams out their own name during sex.

That's a pretty long list. I just want someone pretty, fit, and honest. Pretty and fit for obvious reasons, honest so I can make my own decisions regardless who she is as a person.

Everything else is negotiable.

Vladimir Putin
01-15-2015, 10:36 AM
That's a pretty long list.

I forgot, one more on my list. Someone who approaches me with a promise, then breaks it with no explanation.

TempestTS
01-15-2015, 04:11 PM
1) Strippers named "Tiffany"

2) Anyone who has a list of places they cant go based on a court order

3) Men