PDA

View Full Version : New York Virgin - January 2014

lucky_luckyx
12-04-2013, 02:09 PM
Hello everyone and before I go on, Merry Christmas (when it comes) and Happy New Year!

I'm coming to New York next month (January) and would love to come and check out the best hungangel-esque bars/clubs with a nice and friendly local.

Everyone says this I'm sure, but I'm not interested in seedy shit - just the opportunity to meet great people, hang out with great people and enjoy my first trip to the Big Apple (from Scotland) with, great people.

That's it really. Thanks for reading and any recommendations would be great! I've heard that the Tranny Strip is great but would happily accept other 'best places to go' suggestions.

Ho ho ho!

PS. I'm a 30 year old guy. 7.8 out of 10 in looks. 14 out of ten in personality and 10 out of 10 in genuinenessness.

:)

lucky_luckyx
12-04-2013, 02:12 PM
I just realised how many people are going to be disappointed by this post.

saifan
12-05-2013, 02:17 AM
7.8? Why not round up to 8 or down to 7.5?

littlenookie
12-05-2013, 03:31 AM
Tranny Strip is fun but be careful, some of the girls are only out for your money. Check out Sunny and/or Allanahh's parties, they're both good. Girls are friendly. Good luck and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Odelay
12-05-2013, 03:47 AM
I've only been to Sunny Delite's parties, twice, and they were fun.

4 posts in 7.5 years as a member. About time you started a thread and said a little.

lucky_luckyx
12-05-2013, 08:32 AM
Hi guys - thanks for the help. I'm in NYC on the last week of January so I'll keep an eye out for places to go. Any help is massively appreciated so keep the ideas coming.

7.8? I'd really give myself an 8.1 but I thought I'd be a little more modest.

7.5 years? Wow, is that how long I've been at this? Time flies! About me? Well, I'm a television producer and visiting the big smoke for some meetings. I'm also scouting for new ideas and talent and I do love a nice cold beer with amazing views :)

Thanks all and keep em coming. If anyone wants to meet and show me around, I'd be more than happy to accept the offer!

lucky_luckyx
01-16-2014, 03:05 PM
Anyone care to show me around the city next week?

:)

susivilla
01-16-2014, 07:10 PM
fishiii

nysprod
01-16-2014, 09:10 PM
Tranny Strip is fun but be careful, some of the girls are only out for your money. Check out Sunny and/or Allanahh's parties, they're both good. Girls are friendly. Good luck and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

I used to laugh about shit like this..."some of the girls are only out for your money."

So let me ask you, what is Amazon out for...how about Starbucks, Macy's or the NFL?

Girls at the parties are providing a service, typically lapdances...they're there to make money, just like everyone else who wants to sell you a service. Oh, the girl looked pissed when you didn't want a lapdance...ok, try ordering a glass of water in a restaurant and nothing else, see how happy they are with you.