PDA

View Full Version : Pink Longline Girdle and 100% Nylon Stockings

DeliaTS
12-04-2013, 06:04 AM
I love me some really fine 100% nylon stockings, I really do! And when they are coupled with some retro lingerie, why that's like strawberry jam to top it off :)

Thought I'd share a few of my purdy pictures with you guys from a set I just finished editing. The video went up last week but I was super happy with the way this set of 157 pictures turned out. There are some beautiful shots in there! Enjoy the samples.

nysprod
12-04-2013, 07:42 AM
Delia I think you are absolutely amazing...maybe I should just stfu, idk, but the tint on some of your pics looked a shade to the green side so I adjusted it slightly, I think it's better, your skin looks creamy now imo...do you like it/not like it/hate it now?

Rusty Eldora
12-04-2013, 08:01 AM
Delia -
I now know what I want for Christmas, and I want it bad.

Amazing, just amazing

Rusty

danthepoetman
12-04-2013, 08:11 AM
Oh! my God! Long legged angel! Delia, you are magnificent! <3 :Bowdown:

DeliaTS
12-04-2013, 08:16 AM
Delia I think you are absolutely amazing...maybe I should just stfu, idk, but the tint on some of your pics looked a shade to the green side so I adjusted it slightly, I think it's better, your skin looks creamy now imo...do you like it/not like it/hate it now?

Yeah, natural light with partial sun/part cloud coverage towards sunset so there was quite a big variance in the temperature of light throughout the set. Some were really yellow and some towards the end of the set were really blue. If you looked at the next frame in that set it would probably seem too warm ;) I did make some minor variances in light levels, and saturation. I think it evens out over the set though and gives it a sense of time elapsing.

Janos12
12-04-2013, 08:45 AM
Wow!!!! You are rignt. This set of pictures is absolutely stunning. Washington state is a pretty long way from me but if there is someone as gorgeous as you there then maybe i should visit :Bowdown:

michelle28bc1
12-04-2013, 08:57 AM
Oh girl you are so sexy!
Love that big cock. :)

LonelyInNYC
12-04-2013, 09:54 AM
OMG you're perfect!!! Beautiful with an amazing body and delicious cock.

DeliaTS
12-04-2013, 10:36 AM
Delia -

Amazing, just amazing

Rusty

Ahhh but have you been naughty or have you been nice!? I have a feeling the answer lies somewhere between ;)

Oh! my God! Long legged angel! Delia, you are magnificent! <3 :Bowdown:
Thank you kind Sir!

Wow!!!! You are rignt. This set of pictures is absolutely stunning. Washington state is a pretty long way from me but if there is someone as gorgeous as you there then maybe i should visit :Bowdown:

Thanks Janos, Washington is a pretty state, you should come and visit. You might want to wait until August though.

Oh girl you are so sexy!

Thanks babe!

OMG you're perfect!!! Beautiful with an amazing body and delicious cock.

Pobody's nerfect :tongue:

beaufont
12-04-2013, 11:15 AM
Beautiful Delia!!!

Your tits are incredible & those legs......leading to your shapely derriere

Great set (of pics I mean) :kiss:

youngblood61
12-04-2013, 11:18 AM
Awesome set Delia! Those legs seem to go on forever!:salad

jonnie64
12-04-2013, 01:18 PM
Oh my Delia, simply amazing!!! i absolutely love it when you wear nylons like that!! that pink girdle looks incredible on you! please keep up the good work!!

DeliaTS
12-04-2013, 08:57 PM
Beautiful Delia!!!

Your tits are incredible & those legs......leading to your shapely derriere

Great set (of pics I mean) :kiss:
Lol, thanks beaufont!

Awesome set Delia! Those legs seem to go on forever!:salad

6 feet tall with the legs ;)

Oh my Delia, simply amazing!!! i absolutely love it when you wear nylons like that!! that pink girdle looks incredible on you! please keep up the good work!!

Thanks jonnie, 10 years and I'm still at it with no end in sight!

stan.smith
12-04-2013, 09:01 PM
love your vids delia! just love the expressions on your face while your jerking off seems you're enjoying every second of it. 6feet tall with those legS?!!?! u into shorter guys? lol

up_for_it
12-04-2013, 09:49 PM
Absolutely beautiful Delia, keep up the good work!!

DeliaTS
12-04-2013, 10:19 PM
love your vids delia! just love the expressions on your face while your jerking off seems you're enjoying every second of it. 6feet tall with those legS?!!?! u into shorter guys? lol

What can I say, I love my work ;)

And if you guys love my work please consider supporting it by joining my site (http://deliats.com/join.html) today!

nysprod
12-04-2013, 10:51 PM
Oh girl you are so sexy!

Why don't you tell us all about how you'd love to be on your knees worshiping it...

TGasMutiny
12-05-2013, 12:49 AM
I luv seeing new stuff from you Delia. Damn you are incredible!

youngblood61
12-05-2013, 01:31 AM
Lol, thanks beaufont!

6 feet tall with the legs ;)

Thanks jonnie, 10 years and I'm still at it with no end in sight!Mmmmmmmmmm!:jerkoff

Rusty Eldora
12-05-2013, 03:31 AM
Delia -

Amazing, just amazing

Rusty
Ahhh but have you been naughty or have you been nice!? I have a feeling the answer lies somewhere between ;)

I would be very, very nice if I could have a chance being naughty with you.

But I just downloaded this set (there are so many great pictures in this set - WOW) and it will be very hard not to be naughty.

Tangerine shorts was my fav, but I think this replaces it. Your hair style in this set is fantastic.

youngblood61
12-05-2013, 03:49 AM
What can I say, I love my work ;)

And if you guys love my work please consider supporting it by joining my site (http://deliats.com/join.html) today!You may be getting a new member soon Delia!:jerkoff

DeliaTS
12-05-2013, 10:49 AM
Absolutely beautiful Delia, keep up the good work!!

Will do boss ;)

I luv seeing new stuff from you Delia. Damn you are incredible!

Awww . . . thanks TGas!!

I would be very, very nice if I could have a chance being naughty with you.

But I just downloaded this set (there are so many great pictures in this set - WOW) and it will be very hard not to be naughty.

Tangerine shorts was my fav, but I think this replaces it. Your hair style in this set is fantastic.

Awesome! Glad you're enjoying them :)

You may be getting a new member soon Delia!:jerkoff
:banana:

youngblood61
12-05-2013, 11:32 AM
Yeah I've been tempted to join your site many times. I think I will take the plunge!:)