PDA

View Full Version : Eating own cum

tflix
12-03-2013, 08:24 AM
I might jerk off later. i tend to have big cum shots and want to eat mines Is that weird??? Whole else does this?

Ms.Stepford
12-03-2013, 09:03 AM
Like, everyone.

tflix
12-03-2013, 10:00 AM
well yeah but I'm sure some guys don't eat their own cum.

michelle28bc1
12-03-2013, 10:07 AM
Lol I eat my cum somtimes, it actually tastes pretty good, kind of sweet and sour. :)

tflix
12-03-2013, 10:10 AM
mines is sweet also

favewhore
12-03-2013, 10:54 AM
I love swallowing my own cocktail.. It's training for when I finally find someone else to do it on..

EZWind
12-03-2013, 07:27 PM
Tried it away back in the early pubescent days I did the laying-on-the-back heels-over-head mouth shot just to see what it was like. Also, a number of times since then at the command of the Mistress. Not exactly enamored of the practice. It does give one a lotta respect or these actresses who can slurp it up and pass it around like it's Redi-Whip...they really seem to be enjoying it. Me, not so much

simonisthebest
12-03-2013, 07:44 PM
eating cum ? that gross:yayo:

south09
12-03-2013, 08:03 PM
I like finishing on my own face sometimes, but I've never actually tried swallowing my own... I don't have a strong shot (I make plenty, it just doesn't go anywhere) so I have to go upside-down for it. Usually I just wanna get right-side-up again and fall asleep, lol. I'm jealous of all the girls who can shoot pretty far.

giovanni_hotel
12-03-2013, 08:29 PM
Better to eat hers. Completes the circle.

jamesedwards
12-03-2013, 08:50 PM
I might jerk off later. i tend to have big cum shots and want to eat mines Is that weird??? Whole else does this?

Hell no that's not weird I support you in that! thumbs up!
I do it a lot and I eat healthy so it's sweet and not only do I eat it, my fuck buddy TGirl does too. She made me cum on her tits and lick my nut off her tits then we tongue kissed and swapped it back and forth, then she spit the rest of the remaining cum in my mouth, I LOVE THAT NASTY SHIT! I have cummed deep into her asshole and she told me" NASTY COCK SUCKER SUCK YOUR CUM OUT OF MY ASSHOLE YOU BITCH". and I followed the fuck what I was told to do! Hell one morning she was feeling real freaky and I was fixing pancakes and she told me to wait before I started cooking cause it was in the bater stage and she jacked off and bust her mean nut in my bater and I whipped it up and we ate cum cakes for breakfast LOL both of us will jack off in the bater now and I would fix it and we would feed each other, we have fun there is never a dull moment. So eat your own cum IT'S YOURS DAMMIT1!

tflix
12-03-2013, 11:02 PM
I added it to my bagel :)

Donkey
12-04-2013, 12:13 AM
jamesedwards, you are one twisted nigga. But I admire you.

danthepoetman
12-04-2013, 12:44 AM
http://www.dragondark.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif
For the love of God, guys!

KinkyDisaster
12-04-2013, 12:56 AM
As long as you get the proper nutrition, it should be good times. Eating healthy does help with taste, as mentioned before.

Quiet Reflections
12-04-2013, 02:35 AM
Im not into it at all but it isn't weird in any way

Quiet Reflections
12-04-2013, 02:39 AM
Hell no that's not weird I support you in that! thumbs up!
I do it a lot and I eat healthy so it's sweet and not only do I eat it, my fuck buddy TGirl does too. She made me cum on her tits and lick my nut off her tits then we tongue kissed and swapped it back and forth, then she spit the rest of the remaining cum in my mouth, I LOVE THAT NASTY SHIT! I have cummed deep into her asshole and she told me" NASTY COCK SUCKER SUCK YOUR CUM OUT OF MY ASSHOLE YOU BITCH". and I followed the fuck what I was told to do! Hell one morning she was feeling real freaky and I was fixing pancakes and she told me to wait before I started cooking cause it was in the bater stage and she jacked off and bust her mean nut in my bater and I whipped it up and we ate cum cakes for breakfast LOL both of us will jack off in the bater now and I would fix it and we would feed each other, we have fun there is never a dull moment. So eat your own cum IT'S YOURS DAMMIT1!
You need a reality show! Hell if those housewives of wherever can get an audience then I know people would watch you. I can't agree with everything you post but you are interesting and stay true to yourself.

El Nino
12-06-2013, 03:49 AM
Cum is awesome

ilove2swallow
12-08-2013, 05:18 PM
sounds soooo sexy, til u nut