PDA

View Full Version : Why do I feel more attracted to thirds then gg?

coolboyaaa
12-02-2013, 01:45 AM
Why do I feel more attracted to tgirls then girls? Is it better to have a relationship with a tgirl then a g girls.

saifan
12-02-2013, 01:51 AM
It's best to not even try and figure it out. You dig what you dig... The second question is waaaaay to subjective. In the end remember that either way you're dating a lady.

Jericho
12-02-2013, 03:23 AM
Why do I feel more attracted to tgirls then girls?

Gay! :shrug

Quiet Reflections
12-02-2013, 03:35 AM
a girl is a girl is a girl. Like Saifan said either way you are dating a lady and if you act accordingly it doesn't matter.

danthepoetman
12-02-2013, 04:49 AM
Why do I feel more attracted to tgirls then girls? Is it better to have a relationship with a tgirl then a g girls.
First question, I don't. I'm attracted by women. And I'm not sure why you would be specifically attracted to tgirls rather than to g-girls -or vice versa, btw. As Quiet Reflections is saying: "a girl is a girl".
As to the second question, you build a relationship with someone with whom you connect, which means, with whom you communicate, with whom you get a sense of completion and whom you desire physically. In other word, you seek for the complete package: deep friendship, love, lust. Transsexuality has nothing to do with that in itself, imo.

michelle28bc1
12-02-2013, 06:48 AM

Because we have cocks and it's way more fun to be with a tgirl than a gg. :)